PDA

View Full Version : Opening a New Ticket

Fedor
03-21-2012, 06:32 PM
I read in the forums about opening a ticket and an under 2 day response time, so I think I did it wrong. I clicked on the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the forum.
I sent a message because they nerfed Leila in Red Light right after I bought the items and before I had farmed a single DD Bus. I was hoping for a refund, but I haven't even gotten a response of any kind.

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Patience is a virtue I would imagine.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:36 PM
From what I've read is that they very possibly are overloaded with some of the very same types of issues.
I agree with kinghansen on being patient. Give it another 1-2 days before posting again?

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:39 PM
If you really want an answer you could post in the CC Mark AMA. I think he is still around answering questions.

jobadass
03-21-2012, 07:30 PM
I read in the forums about opening a ticket and an under 2 day response time, so I think I did it wrong. I clicked on the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the forum.
I sent a message because they nerfed Leila in Red Light right after I bought the items and before I had farmed a single DD Bus. I was hoping for a refund, but I haven't even gotten a response of any kind.
Funzio is really quick to reply, and they are getting better with customer support. The contact us you are clicking on is for the forum mods.
email: crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com

BTW the DD issue is put to bed.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 07:50 PM
I had an issue recently and I think I sent an email at the weekend and by Tuesday it was settled. Very quick if you think about all aspects.

Gaming Will
03-21-2012, 08:15 PM

Did you receive confirmation email?

Fedor
03-22-2012, 06:40 AM
I did not receive confirmation email.
If the contact us tab is the wrong one, what is the correct one?

Gaming Will
03-22-2012, 07:00 AM
You should have received an automated email from funzio stating confirmation and they are working on the ticket. Correct email is:
crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com

Crime City Mark
03-23-2012, 10:39 AM
Funzio is really quick to reply, and they are getting better with customer support. The contact us you are clicking on is for the forum mods.
email: crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com

BTW the DD issue is put to bed.

The contact us link on the forums is not the right way to reach us. crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com will reach the support team, but it's not the best option to reach us. To reach support, give us the information we need, and make sure you get a swift reply; go into the game and use the contact button located on the help page.