PDA

View Full Version : Iv been thinking............ TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:23 PM
..............................PAYAM has a hit list.
Why can't we....................?

It will spice up the pointless game a bit........................

Submit annoying players/people who have comical wall rages when you attack and rob them. People who are beating you up.... you want attacked/robbed..... great robbing tragets..... whatever..... Lets be a bit evil and see where it takes us......................

And lets start attacking.............. Robin and workin together as a comunity................... It could add somting... NEW and refreshing here................

Players NAME and LEVEL will be usefull.......................

Nothing serious...................... Just a few names to look out for when you are randomly scanning the rivals list........

Mabye.............. report and copy a few of the hate mails you get after you or how many times you attack rob a selected player....

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:25 PM
I submit a player called..............

GET MAD PUNK

I don't know what level he is now.......... but attack this guy a few times and you are garenteed too get a wall full of abuse and rage :D

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:28 PM
I think the implementation of an actual hitlist in-game would be awesome. That way you could keep track of people who have high levels structures to rob or people you want to get back at because they robbed you a few times.

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:29 PM
I think the implementation of an actual hitlist in-game would be awesome. That way you could keep track of people who have high levels structures to rob or people you want to get back at because they robbed you a few times.

Less chatting...... more submitting , robbing and attacking........ :p

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:31 PM

I was just thinking this while robbing someone with half my stats and a HUGE hood.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:31 PM
MY TURN!!!

The person I choose to add to the hit list is this noob name "Thinks". I'm pretty sure he's level 116. He's an annoying little b-tard.

I call upon the community to see that he is dealt with.... GoGoGo!!!

Never heard of 'em.

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:35 PM
Mabye.................. Make two threads............... One to chat about it.

One to keep clean... that only contains peoples names and leveles on the list..........

Keep it real easy to scan..... so you don't have to look for names among loads of chat.... Any one that post anything but names and a reason for the target gets added on the list :p

slackerboy
03-21-2012, 06:36 PM
Thanks Thinks, just found you, great stats but your LM robbed :D

PS great hood you have

jobadass
03-21-2012, 06:41 PM
I submit a player called..............

GET MAD PUNK

I don't know what level he is now.......... but attack this guy a few times and you are garenteed too get a wall full of abuse and rage :D
I have saved all of GET MAD PUNKS's messages on my wall. Dared him to quit talking and rob or attack me. I couldn't ever find him on my rivals list (Hmmmmm, a search by name rival list...good idea JBA) He went away...pretty sure the good people that run this game got rid of him.

Thinks
03-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Thanks Thinks, just found you, great stats but your LM robbed :D

PS great hood you have

LOLOLOLOL... I was just about to post, "That was quick, someone just robbed both my LM's."

Thank you. That gave me a good laugh.

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:43 PM
LOLOLOLOL... I was just about to post, "That was quick, someone just robbed both my LM's."

Thank you. That gave me a good laugh.

Look how well we work.... You were on the list for about 3 min and you have already been it.........

This could work and be so much fun. :)

slackerboy
03-21-2012, 06:44 PM
No worries, would not have found you took a couple of refreshes and a page scroll or 2.
Usually never get that far in the list before it completely refreshes.

But since you put it out there.... and was just clearing my stamina. Was way to tempting.

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:45 PM
Mabye.................. Make two threads............... One to chat about it.

One to keep clean... that only contains peoples names and leveles on the list..........

Keep it real easy to scan..... so you don't have to look for names among loads of chat.... Any one that post anything but names and a reason for the target gets added on the list :p

You could edit the first post to keep a list of names and levels and people could discuss freely on the thread.

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:48 PM
You could edit the first post to keep a list of names and levels and people could discuss freely on the thread.

Um............ Im not really that bothered about running it................. If one of you wants to do it thats great.......

I just made another thread............. called "forum hitlist" ... if people keep that clean that could work.......

If not your idea WILL work if someone is willing too do it.............

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Just a suggestion. =)

I dont't want to run it haha.

jobadass
03-21-2012, 06:50 PM
I'll be camping here at level 130, when you boys come around, give me a shout. I'll go all dairy on your @$$es and farm you proper!

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:52 PM
I'll be camping here at level 130, when you boys come around, give me a shout. I'll go all dairy on your @$$es and farm you proper!

But but 5 more levels and you get office, right? I mean come on! lol

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 07:06 PM

I take it Jobadass is your ingame name..................

Sure you want to be added now?

i need muney
03-21-2012, 10:02 PM
They should ban you again at least for the title

Whip88
03-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Rob this guy named someone lvl 89 Carrys a lot of cash he is on my hit list but I can't find him.

Gaming Will
03-21-2012, 10:22 PM
I would like a low level (69) target to hit? Anyone got one? When I was this level 3 months ago someone by the name of TIM hit me every day for like 2weeks and wouldn't call a truce AT ALL? We stole about equal amounts the entire time, just FRUSTRATING!

Nicholost
03-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Rob this guy named someone lvl 89 Carrys a lot of cash he is on my hit list but I can't find him.
I've seen that guy a few times. Gold spending no-banker. His stats aren't that great, so you should be able to take 300k without too much trouble.

Whip88
03-21-2012, 11:34 PM
I've seen that guy a few times. Gold spending no-banker. His stats aren't that great, so you should be able to take 300k without too much trouble.

He is a 270 mafia coward, get him he supports a French football club( if your not a manc your a wank).

koralene
03-22-2012, 02:40 AM
Haha... Great thread. Add me to the hit list.

Dillinja
03-22-2012, 03:32 AM
Haha... Great thread. Add me to the hit list.

Yeah..all those that have a deathwish attack Koralene....
I will pray for your souls... or spit on your grave depending on who you are :P

Ohaithere
03-22-2012, 03:45 AM
Lv and stats?

Dillinja
03-22-2012, 07:34 AM
She's too hot for you fella, but i'd smash her backdoors in

koralene
03-22-2012, 08:02 AM
Haha D... I'm Lvl 130. :)

Dillinja
03-22-2012, 03:21 PM
Lv and stats?
level 131
atk 79726
dfns 81371
She's got 14million on hand at the moment....remind her Ray Winstone aint the daddy, you 're the daddy

Swifty
03-22-2012, 03:45 PM
I am 4 levels higher than koralene and have less than one-third her attack.

And I am not complaining.

She deserves to be awesome.

koralene
03-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Thanks swifty... That's why I never attack u 😉

I'm actually very nice... I hate trash talking and rarely do it. If somebody comes screaming on my wall... I'm just overly nice to them for a few days and always get an apology back. Hehe. 😂😂😂

mnju_03
03-22-2012, 05:30 PM
I am 4 levels higher than koralene and have less than one-third her attack.

And I am not complaining.

She deserves to be awesome.

Suck up. lol

DCjG
03-22-2012, 05:44 PM
I just attacked that "get mad" guy. Sure enough, I got comments, lol.

jobadass
03-22-2012, 05:48 PM
I just attacked that "get mad" guy. Sure enough, I got comments, lol.
He's back? What level? I've considered taking a screen shot of his posts on my wall (which I save) and posting them here. I'd love to find him and really piss him off!

DCjG
03-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Somewhere in the 130s as I'm in the 140s more than likely.

jobadass
03-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Somewhere in the 130s as I'm in the 140s more than likely.
As I said before; I've saved some of his rhetoric on my wall, and decided to restart the forum between him and I. He is able to find me, doesn't rob or attack, but talks a lot of crap. I don't know why he can always find me and I can't EVER find him. I'd love to pay him a visit or 300.

Dipstik
03-22-2012, 07:06 PM
Barack o... Lvl 122. He posts trash talk if you hit him, but he sounds like he's 5yo. Call him a commie for lulz.