PDA

View Full Version : Random Fact of the Day

Pages : [1] 2

Dreno33
03-21-2012, 06:05 PM
I will begin to give Random Facts for simply entertainment purposes. I will post a new fact everyday, once a day.

You are free to post any interesting random facts as you will, but I will post only once a day of a new random fact. Enjoy my fellow comrades!(:

Ciao!

Dreno33
03-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Random Fact #1:

CC Mark is 28.

(Source: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22406-CC-Mark-AMA)

bigflan
03-21-2012, 06:09 PM
The blob fish is the worlds ugliest animal

Dreno33
03-21-2012, 06:12 PM
The blob fish is the worlds ugliest animal

are you sure that's not just opinionated? I find many animals to be very ugly. post a pic for us all

War Priest
03-21-2012, 06:18 PM
I went and was reading the thread you posted and that led me to another thread by CC Mark. And they all play. Would be awesome to become there allies. =)

Dreno33
03-21-2012, 06:30 PM
I went and was reading the thread you posted and that led me to another thread by CC Mark. And they all play. Would be awesome to become there allies. =)

Yeah most were kinda on and off playing MW but recently many have picked it back up bc it is pretty hectic with what happened to the M4A1's and DD's. CC Mark created that thread, I feel, to change the attitude of the forum and make everyone smile and have a good time again. It's working(:

War Priest
03-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Yeah that was pretty cool. It's a good feeling knowing the dev team interacts with players rather than just taking our money and remaining silent.

Deskjockey
03-21-2012, 06:51 PM
Really random fact: the saying "death by a thousand cuts" has its origin in ancient China, where one form of the death penalty involved the executioner slicing off portions of the victim's body of varying sizes and importance until the victim died. The victim's family often would bribe the executioner to make quick work of it if they had the financial means to do so, but for poorer individuals, death could take hours or days.

Dreno33
03-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Really random fact: the saying "death by a thousand cuts" has its origin in ancient China, where one form of the death penalty involved the executioner slicing off portions of the victim's body of varying sizes and importance until the victim died. The victim's family often would bribe the executioner to make quick work of it if they had the financial means to do so, but for poorer individuals, death could take hours or days.

thank you for that pleasant information. but on a side note: My mom (sitting on the couch by me) nor I have ever heard of that saying. Where are you from?

War Priest
03-21-2012, 07:03 PM
Yeah, I have never heard "death by a thousand cuts" either.

JohnnyR
03-21-2012, 07:09 PM
I've heard it lots. From SoCal USA.

Deskjockey
03-21-2012, 07:16 PM
thank you for that pleasant information. but on a side note: My mom (sitting on the couch by me) nor I have ever heard of that saying. Where are you from?

I'm from the northeast, now living in the DC area. There's plenty of that going on around Washington these days.

Dreno33
03-21-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm from the northeast, now living in the DC area. There's plenty of that going on around Washington these days.

California Valley area here. The most famous city of California for gangs. Can you guess it?

JohnnyR
03-21-2012, 07:20 PM
California Valley area here. The most famous city of California for gangs. Can you guess it?

Compton....

Mcdoc
03-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Yeah, I have never heard "death by a thousand cuts" either.

It's actually a very popular quote in the political world. Specifically talking about how a single policy might not hurt the nation, but thousands upon thousands of policies, each taking just a little bit more freedom or putting our country in just a little bit more debt - over time will kill any nation. So interesting fact I heard last night - over the past 3 decades - congress has averaged about 18,000 bills passed each year - last year congress pushed through over 84,000 laws & regulations.

I believe I first heard this quote as a child in a story about Gulliver's travels where the Giant Gulliver was captured by a thousand tiny men. Somewhen in the story it made reference to the fact that the giant could kill any or all of them with his giant hands and that none of the tiny men could hurt him with their tiny little swords - however, when he was captured and tied down - he would surely suffer death from a thousand small cuts.

Dreno33
03-22-2012, 12:43 PM
Random Fact #2:

The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.

**I guess we're not very average... lol

stricker
03-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Random Fact #2:

Random Fact #2:

WOW... idk that! how can anyone stop their thoughts from racing around that fast! ...the only way i think i could do that is stay up for about 72 hrs or drink a 1/2 six pack of sodas and crash from sugar high/DROP...

btw Dreno... great Warning Notice on your in-game wall... ;p It says:
"Dear potential raiders/attackers, unfortunately, you will lose against me, the favor is with me. save yourself the hassel and money. i don't want you to lose your money(: i have my own"
lmao, man... you are so humble about it too! ...like all lower case and like you are looking out for their welfare and all! lol.

...unfortunately, most beginners never read wall post before attacking/raiding, much less even recon their opponents stats... it's almost always done at random in very beginning.

ok... sleep, back w/you now... (tol: i love conjunctions) ...but, do you mind if i throw in a random fact too?

War Priest
03-22-2012, 01:21 PM
btw Dreno... great Warning Notice on your in-game wall... ;p It says:
"Dear potential raiders/attackers, unfortunately, you will lose against me, the favor is with me. save yourself the hassel and money. i don't want you to lose your money(: i have my own"
lmao, man... you are so humble about it too! ...like all lower case and like you are looking out for their welfare and all! lol.

Haha yeah stricker I had seen that and was going to make a comment on the forums about it.

Dreno33
03-22-2012, 02:29 PM
lol you guys like that huh? :D well it might have helped b/c no attacks since! YES!

War Priest
03-22-2012, 02:35 PM
lol you guys like that huh? :D well it might have helped b/c no attacks since! YES!

Haha yeah. They can't say you didn't warn them!

stricker
03-22-2012, 02:48 PM
alright D. this is a hijack...

random fact, jeopardy style:
This iconic american action figure was know in the UK as 'Action Man.'

rules: googles & wiki searches are automatically disqualified.

War Priest
03-22-2012, 02:56 PM
alright D. this is a hijack...

random fact, jeopardy style:
This american iconic action figure was know in the UK as 'Action Man.'

G.I. Joe...

stricker
03-22-2012, 03:01 PM
G.I. Joe...
X
sorry WP... but you didn't fraise the answer in the form of a question.
that's going to cost you 500 gold bars (just deposit them into my account, ok)

War Priest
03-22-2012, 03:03 PM
X
sorry WP... but you didn't fraise the answer in the form of a question.
that's going to cost you 500 gold bars (just deposit them into my account, ok)

Well that show sucks so I never really watched it. Wouldn't of thought of that.

Agent Orange
03-22-2012, 03:07 PM
What's is, this thread has become even weirder than I could have imagined??

War Priest
03-22-2012, 03:19 PM
What rhymes with month, orange, or silver..?

Ok the one above sucked, so here is another.

Hitler had only one testicle. Haha.

Flipmode
03-22-2012, 03:34 PM
On a similar theme...

'You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours' was originally a threat rather than an offer to do a favour.

Dreno33
03-22-2012, 03:44 PM
This thread is getting better by the post, I like this idea(: May have to increase the # of facts per day :D

stricker
03-22-2012, 03:53 PM
This thread is getting better by the post, I like this idea(: May have to increase the # of facts per day :D
that sounds good dreno... wp already cheated and gave 2 in one post after he edited it.... lol

War Priest
03-22-2012, 03:55 PM
that sounds good dreno... wp already cheated and gave 2 in one post after he edited it.... lol

Well the first one sucked. Everybody know's that nothing rhymes with those words i'm sure. But how many people know Hitler had only one testicle...Not many... =P

War Priest
03-22-2012, 04:10 PM
Any peanut butter lover's here that eat it straight from the jar?

Dreno33
03-22-2012, 04:16 PM
If you are a contact of mine on here, you can see what I look like in RL if you're curious. Posted an album just now.

Ciao(:

Dreno33
Any peanut butter lover's here that eat it straight from the jar?

Sometimes, but just one spoonful here and there

Ramshutu
Did you know most toilets flush in the key of E flat?

stricker
03-22-2012, 04:22 PM
did you know most toilets flush in the key of e flat?
roflmao....

War Priest
03-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Sometimes, but just one spoonful here and there

Same here. Ever run into a not fully grounded bug? I have once, so now I make sure to look before each lick. Seen on a show that they don't have time to sort the bugs from the nuts that come in, so they just ground them up too.

Deskjockey
03-22-2012, 05:04 PM
Another priceless random fact: Pope Alexander VI (1431-1503) is one of the most infamous popes for a number of well documented reasons. He is known to have had incestuous relations with his daughter, who was herself infamous for her depravity, held incredibly expensive orgies at the Vatican, fathered Cesare Borgia, the murderous courtesan who was the model for Machiavelli's Prince (and who also had an incestuous relationship with his sister at the same time she was bedding her father), and fathered a child with his own daughter.

And we think our public figures are scandalous when they are caught sexting...

Agent Orange
03-22-2012, 05:08 PM
Hmm sucked may not be an appropriate way of describing that one...

Ok

Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

stricker
03-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Another priceless random fact: Pope Alexander VI (1431-1503) is one of the most infamous popes (edit)...etc.,etc.,etc(/edit) daughter.

Yeap Deskjockey... them's be the 'dark ages'

...so where does that put us now????

stricker
03-22-2012, 05:11 PM

Ok

i've seen that one before, AO! ...on modern marvels.... i think???

War Priest
03-22-2012, 05:17 PM

Ok

i've seen that one before, AO! ...on modern marvels.... i think???

Yep, heard that one before too.

Anyone seen Act of Valor? That is the new #1 movie on my list now. =)

Dreno33
03-22-2012, 11:27 PM
Another priceless random fact: Pope Alexander VI (1431-1503) is one of the most infamous popes for a number of well documented reasons. He is known to have had incestuous relations with his daughter, who was herself infamous for her depravity, held incredibly expensive orgies at the Vatican, fathered Cesare Borgia, the murderous courtesan who was the model for Machiavelli's Prince (and who also had an incestuous relationship with his sister at the same time she was bedding her father), and fathered a child with his own daughter.

my dad watches the show they made about this. its called.... "Borgia" i can not remember now... But the Pope is the actor from Eragon (the old guy who is buried in the igloo made of rock lol) so idk if you know of that show but i think its about what your talking about

Ramshutu
03-23-2012, 07:37 AM
One more Papal fact.... Did you know Pope John Paul II recommended the film 2001 a space odyssey to Christians around the globe?

Aidan
03-23-2012, 09:00 AM
This is nt much of a fact but here it goes:

There is one thing tht men n women hv in 1 common.

They both need tissue when watching a good movie...😚😏

Those who get it, u r awesome. Those who didnt, wht cn i say... U r nt awesome enuf?? 😂😂😂

Dreno33
03-23-2012, 11:28 AM
This is nt much of a fact but here it goes:

There is one thing tht men n women hv in 1 common.

They both need tissue when watching a good movie...����

Those who get it, u r awesome. Those who didnt, wht cn i say... U r nt awesome enuf?? ������

that was awesome(: i love those movies. although the story lines tend to suck... haha

Aidan
03-23-2012, 11:40 AM
that was awesome(: i love those movies. although the story lines tend to suck... haha

Lol. Sucks they do.
Here's another fact:

Thumbdrive/pen drive has saved more trees thn greenpeace dudes ever have.

Dreno33
03-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Random Fact #3:

The average person walks equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.
The average Funzio player walks about once in a lifetime. (:

Ramshutu
03-23-2012, 02:26 PM
Fusion is possible nearly at room temperature. For muon catalysed fusion, electrons in hydrogen are replaced with muons, which are so massive they bring the atoms so close together they can very easily fuse, releasing energy.

Unfortunately it takes too much energy to manufacture the muons, that it is not energy efficient.

War Priest
03-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Fact about War Priest:

I used to own 2 Boa's, a Reticulated Python, and a Green Anaconda. All females. =P

Nature Fact:

Boa Constrictor's and Anaconda's are the only snakes that give live brith. The other's lay egg's.

stricker
03-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Fact about War Priest:

I used to own 2 Boa's, a Reticulated Python, and a Green Anaconda. All females. =P

Nature Fact:

Boa Constrictor's and Anaconda's are the only snakes that give live brith. The other's lay egg's.
...and when he got tired of feeding them rats, he started feeding them forum members he didn't like!

War Priest
03-24-2012, 02:03 PM
...and when he got tired of feeding them rats, he started feeding them forum members he didn't like!

A snake's stomach acid dissolves bone, so "if" that did happen, there is no evidence... :D

stricker
03-24-2012, 02:18 PM
A snake's stomach acid dissolves bone, so "if" that did happen, there is no evidence... :D
...according to Dreno's random fact #3, you would have to cut most of them up into smaller pieces before hand.

War Priest
03-24-2012, 02:21 PM
...according to Dreno's random fact #3, you would have to cut most of them up into smaller pieces before hand.

Haha. Actually they were all babies. Wish I could watch them grow up, but had to sale them for my career.

I'll get some more down the road.

War Priest
03-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Here you go Stricker.

Reticulated Python
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/0342154862.jpg

Green Anaconda
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/0312456965.jpg

Columbian Boa
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/0457458635.jpg

Salmon Boa
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r552/nathanmoats/0549124756.jpg

Dreno33
03-24-2012, 08:07 PM
I had two Ball Pythons once. And one time my picture of the snake climbing up the back of my head became the cover page of the newspaper too (:

War Priest
03-24-2012, 08:10 PM
I had two Ball Pythons once. And one time my picture of the snake climbing up the back of my head became the cover page of the newspaper too (:

That's awesome man. My brother has a normal Ball Python.

Dreno33
03-24-2012, 08:13 PM
Random Fact #4:

A lion can mate more than 50 times a day. *Applause*

stricker
03-24-2012, 08:36 PM
Random Fact #4:

A lion can mate more than 50 times a day. *Applause*
clap, clap, clap, clap...

...aah, talk about a qwikie!!!!

Mcdoc
03-25-2012, 12:46 AM
Fact about War Priest:

You used to own All females? Wow - you're a true stud.

Chiefer
03-25-2012, 12:49 AM
This game obviously needs an in game social outlet.

Ramshutu
03-25-2012, 03:44 AM
A monkey's skull wrapped in leather and paper was used as a soccer ball in the very first World's Cup Soccer Championships in Uruguay

Ramshutu
03-25-2012, 03:49 AM
It's actually an urban legend, but think its pretty cool :)

War Priest
03-25-2012, 09:04 AM
You used to own All females? Wow - you're a true stud.

I pointed that out since females get a lot larger than males.

Dreno33
03-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Random Fact #5:

Right-handed people, on average, live nine years longer than left-handed people.

I'm quite the lucky fell'er(:

War Priest
03-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Random Fact #5:

Right-handed people, on average, live nine years longer than left-handed people.

I'm quite the lucky fell'er(:

Yep, I heard that one. Glad I am right-handed too.

Dreno33
03-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Yep, I heard that one. Glad I am right-handed too.

hey to clarify about if you have to be a certain level to see the event, it is true. Event going on in CC again and my lvl 43 account can see it. Just transferred new account from bros phone since yesterday, it isn't showing up.

Also an ally of mine DAFFA (in MW), lvl 3, can't see the event either. Idk the lvl rq. but there is one

stricker
03-25-2012, 03:07 PM
hey to clarify about if you have to be a certain level to see the event, it is true. Event going on in CC again and my lvl 43 account can see it. Just transferred new account from bros phone since yesterday, it isn't showing up.

Also an ally of mine DAFFA (in MW), lvl 3, can't see the event either. Idk the lvl rq. but there is one
event comes online for player at level 10. Happened on my son's LLP last night.

Dreno33
03-25-2012, 03:10 PM
aww how cute. ur son plays too(:

"Daddy can i have some gol-" " :mad: NO! :mad: ...i get the gold..."

War Priest
03-25-2012, 03:14 PM

event comes online for player at level 10. Happened on my son's LLP last night.

Boomer's Thread:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21395-Ammo-Box-Event-Guide!

Loot:

* 4 pieces of loot are tied to the event.
*Different levels see different loot for each item: [1-20] [21-50] [51-80] [81+]
* Loot is automatically placed in a players inventory once the amount of Titanium Bars for each are found.
* The last item (10 Titanium Bars) has an item bonus which is -20% unit casualty rates. * As long as a player has this item in their inventory, it will function properly. It does not have to be equipped by them or their Alliance.

Dreno33
03-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Boomer's Thread:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21395-Ammo-Box-Event-Guide!

Loot:

* 4 pieces of loot are tied to the event.
*Different levels see different loot for each item: [1-20] [21-50] [51-80] [81+]
* Loot is automatically placed in a players inventory once the amount of Titanium Bars for each are found.
* The last item (10 Titanium Bars) has an item bonus which is -20% unit casualty rates. * As long as a player has this item in their inventory, it will function properly. It does not have to be equipped by them or their Alliance.

When a Ammo Box is found, it will fly into a special UI icon which is located at the lower left hand side of the screen. Tapping this icon brings up the events window.

Too bad we don't even HAVE the special UI icon at our level

stricker
03-25-2012, 03:20 PM
aww how cute. ur son plays too(:

"Daddy can i have some gol-" " :mad: NO! :mad: ...i get the gold..."

heh heh... how did you know Dreno! ...well, at least it's not, 'son, can i borrow some money, i need to get some more gol..."

War Priest
03-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Too bad we don't even HAVE the special UI icon at our level

I would contact Funzio to find out why. I mean that thread is for the Supply Box Event but the same rules should apply for this event.

War Priest
03-25-2012, 03:21 PM
heh heh... how did you know Dreno! ...well, at least it's not, 'son, can i borrow some money, i need to get some more gol..."

Not yet anyways...Will be when your at 9 docs and 15 minutes on the timer.

Dreno33
03-25-2012, 03:24 PM

lmao...

"Champ, i know you've been a good boy this year. But we're going to have to cut your allowance due to... *ermm*... reasons. You understand?

"Yes, papa *looking down*."

"Good(: Thank you for understanding.... *walking away* ...oh and santa can't come either."

Dreno33
03-25-2012, 03:25 PM
I would contact Funzio to find out why. I mean that thread is for the Supply Box Event but the same rules should apply for this event.

i joined when the event was going on. NEVER did the UI icon appear

stricker
03-25-2012, 03:32 PM
lmao...

"Champ, i know you've been a good boy this year. But we're going to have to cut your allowance due to... *ermm*... reasons. You understand?

"Yes, papa *looking down*."

"Good(: Thank you for understanding.... *walking away* ...oh and santa can't come either."

lmao2... Dreno, sounds like you've been down this road with your dad too maybe...???

Aidan
03-25-2012, 03:34 PM

Boomer definitely got it wrong or the rules has changed. My newb friend just confirmed tht the event is nt available fr him either. Lvl 4 i think.

Dreno33
03-25-2012, 03:34 PM
lmao2... Dreno, sounds like you've been down this road with your dad too maybe...???

just creative :D

Dreno33
03-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Boomer definitely got it wrong or the rules has changed. My newb friend just confirmed tht the event is nt available fr him either. Lvl 4 i think.

thank you for more confirmation aidan

Though it is NOT level 4. For I am level 4 and do not see a thing

Aidan
03-25-2012, 04:05 PM
thank you for more confirmation aidan

Though it is NOT level 4. For I am level 4 and do not see a thing

Wht i meant was he is lvl 4 n cnt see the event eithet

Dreno33
03-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Random Fact #6:

Sound can not travel in space.

I never knew that(: It's cool doing this thread. I'm learning a lot of interesting things, too. Are any of you enjoying this thread? Is it something you look forward to at all?

War Priest
03-26-2012, 02:34 PM
Random Fact #6:

I never knew that(: It's cool doing this thread. I'm learning a lot of interesting things, too. Are any of you enjoying this thread? Is it something you look forward to at all?

Yeah, it's pretty cool. Another space fact:

It takes 4.3 years for the closest star's light to reach earth.

Ramshutu
03-26-2012, 02:35 PM
During the second world war, within the Manhattan project, scientists performed experiments as to when plutonium formed a 'critical mass'

Some of them did this by having two half spheres of plutonium, held apart by a screwdriver which was then raised or lowered to increase or decrease the reactivity.

This process was named 'tickling the dragons tail'.

Dreno33
03-26-2012, 02:43 PM
During the second world war, within the Manhattan project, scientists performed experiments as to when plutonium formed a 'critical mass'

Some of them did this by having two half spheres of plutonium, held apart by a screwdriver which was then raised or lowered to increase or decrease the reactivity.

This process was named 'tickling the dragons tail'.

why such complex facts? lol. thats not simple enough to reeeeeead eeeeeeeasy. haha

Ramshutu
03-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Bah, okay. How about this one:

Babies are, pound for pound, stronger than an ox.

stricker
03-26-2012, 02:51 PM
Random Fact #6:

I'm send this message in cyber-space, so you can't hear it.

well. that is if you do know the encryption method...

lol

Dreno33
03-26-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm send this message in cyber-space, so you can't hear it.

well. that is if you do know the encryption method...

lol

of course striker(: but was that all you had to say? lol

Dreno33
03-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Bah, okay. How about this one:

Babies are, pound for pound, stronger than an ox.

dam! my nephew is stronger than most other babies at his month, too! the ones he met at the diaper derby closest to his age were all much less developed. SUPER BAY-BAY!

stricker
03-26-2012, 03:04 PM
of course striker(: but was that all you had to say? lol

....seemed self explanatory to me. lol

Dreno33
03-26-2012, 03:09 PM
lol you changed mine to keep invisible too haha. and wow... i feel stupid after re-reading it haha. didn't see that first line lmao....

Dreno33
03-27-2012, 09:29 PM
Random Fact #7:

No one knows Albert Eistein's last words. Just before he passed, he spoke several words in German, but his nurse only knew English.

bigflan
03-27-2012, 09:36 PM
Random fact

India's population will surpass chinas in the next twenty years and become the most populated country on earth because in china a couple can only have on kid so there population is declining

War Priest
03-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Random Fact #7:

No one knows Albert Eistein's last words. Just before he passed, he spoke several words in German, but his nurse only knew English.

Wonder what the story behind that is...

Dreno33
03-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Wonder what the story behind that is...

what do you mean by that?

War Priest
03-27-2012, 09:57 PM
what do you mean by that?

Well if the nurse only knew English, I wonder why he spoke his last words in German.

stricker
03-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Well if the nurse only knew English, I wonder why he spoke his last words in German.
...lol d= !!!ti teg t'nod uoy ,niaga... !em tsuj ton s'ti ,doog... ahah

War Priest
03-27-2012, 10:12 PM
...lol d= !!!ti teg t'nod uoy ,niaga... !em tsuj ton s'ti ,doog... ahah

What. No I get it. I was just saying I wonder what the story is behind that, and explaining what I mean't to Dreno.

Dreno33
03-27-2012, 11:10 PM
Oh ok i didnt know if you were thinking what i was but now we know. same thing, confused communication. lol

stricker
03-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Oh ok i didnt know if you were thinking what i was but now we know. same thing, confused communication. lolwhat? Dyslexia?

Dreno33
03-28-2012, 12:04 AM
no haha. just... wrong wording? i guess? idk... haha

Aidan
03-28-2012, 04:16 AM
Question bout random fact.

Which of these is the 3 most read words in the world?

I LOVE YOU
or
MADE IN CHINA

Dreno33
03-28-2012, 06:56 AM
Question bout random fact.

Which of these is the 3 most read words in the world?

I LOVE YOU
or
MADE IN CHINA

trick question. we READ made in china more. but we HEAR i love you more(:

Mcdoc
03-28-2012, 10:36 AM
trick question. we READ made in china more. but we HEAR i love you more(:

Actually - I hear: "Oh my God! Was that you? Ewww . . . that smells horrible" - from my wife WAY more than I hear :"I Love You"

Now go grab a tissue to wipe your eyes or someone will think you're crying - and sorry about that coffee you just sprayed all over the place.

Aidan
03-28-2012, 10:46 AM
Actually - I hear: "Oh my God! Was that you? Ewww . . . that smells horrible" - from my wife WAY more than I hear :"I Love You"

LMAO 😂😂😂😂 hopefully tht's nt during the "sexy time".

Ramshutu
03-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Winston Churchill, on being acosted as he left a House of Commons bar by Bessie Braddock who said to him: "Winston, you're drunk!" he replied with "Madam, you're ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober."

Dreno33
03-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Winston Churchill, on being acosted as he left a House of Commons bar by Bessie Braddock who said to him: "Winston, you're drunk!" he replied with "Madam, you're ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober."

I stand and applaud this very moment of reading that. Well played Winston, well played.

Dreno33
03-28-2012, 11:00 AM
Random Fact #8:

A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Random Fact #9:

Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.

Funny Side Fact: Turtles can breathe through their butts.

War Priest
03-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Random Fact #9:

Isn't this true for most fruit? That's why orange juice is better than coffee in the mornings.

Haha, that's funny, and very strange.

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Isn't this true for most fruit? That's why orange juice is better than coffee in the mornings.

i have no idea, just found it online lol

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 07:34 PM
There have been about 514 Leap Years since Caesar created it in 45BC. Without the extra day every 4 years, today would be roughly July 28, 2013.
Also, the Mayan calendar did not account for leap year…. so technically the world should have ended 7 months ago.

What Caesar did to the Mayan's Theory:
http://i39.tinypic.com/jg36o9.jpg

War Priest
03-29-2012, 07:36 PM
There have been about 514 Leap Years since Caesar created it in 45BC. Without the extra day every 4 years, today would be roughly July 28, 2013.
Also, the Mayan calendar did not account for leap year…. so technically the world should have ended 7 months ago.

What Caesar did to the Mayan's Theory

Haha, wow that is funny.

stricker
03-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Random Fact #9:

I knew that, Dreno!!!.. lol ...but i still drink a pot of coffee before noon everyday and don't eat the apple!

...didn't know that. WOW! well, at least they don't have to smell it if they take a deep breath!

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 10:26 PM
...didn't know that. WOW! well, at least they don't have to smell it if they take a deep breath!

or do they....?

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Heres a random fact for ya.

Did you know Priesty has over 1,000 posts now? Lmao ;)

stricker
03-29-2012, 10:34 PM
or do they....?...if they have olfactories down there too... i don't wanna know about it... i've had turtle soup once before!

War Priest
03-29-2012, 10:34 PM
Heres a random fact for ya.

Did you know Priesty has over 1,000 posts now? Lmao ;)

It's because I talk to damn much. I joined last month and have more posts then senior members that have been here since November and December. :)

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 10:40 PM
It's because I talk to damn much. I joined last month and have more posts then senior members that have been here since November and December. :)

ya dude 1k+ posts since February is crazy lol. averaging 24 posts a day. LOL talky talker-tin(:

War Priest
03-29-2012, 10:43 PM
ya dude 1k+ posts since February is crazy lol. averaging 24 posts a day. LOL talky talker-tin(:

I had like 30-40 more but somehow they went missing. Stricker noticed it. I finally reached 6th place then the next day was back to 7th place with missing posts... I think a dev deleted a thread though. Went back trying to find some messages that might have been deleted and the thread is gone.

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 10:45 PM

Lol it's all good though. Better then just trollin and not sayin anything :) I think a lot of your input has been helpful to a lot of folks.

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 10:45 PM
I had like 30-40 more but somehow they went missing. Stricker noticed it. I finally reached 6th place then the next day was back to 7th place with missing posts... I think a dev deleted a thread though. Went back trying to find some messages that might have been deleted and the thread is gone.

6th place?

War Priest
03-29-2012, 10:49 PM
6th place?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/memberlist.php?order=desc&sort=posts&pp=30

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 10:59 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/memberlist.php?order=desc&sort=posts&pp=30

cool! never knew that haha. I'm page 3. my fav number :D :D

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 11:05 PM
I managed page 2 lol won't take Wp long to be in the top 3 at his rate haha

War Priest
03-29-2012, 11:07 PM
I think Dreno is going to be like me with the posts. He managed to get senior member in like 3 days and he is at 270 posts already. =)

Chiefer
03-29-2012, 11:07 PM
It's a contest?

+1 chiefer

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 11:09 PM
I think Dreno is going to be like me with the posts. He managed to get senior member in like 3 days and he is at 270 posts already. =)

Your probably right. That was really fast..

Chiefer
03-29-2012, 11:11 PM

You will never have a September join date. You all junior regardless.

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 11:12 PM
It's a contest?

+1 chiefer

Lol well I see it as this. To many ppl bored off there a** Waiting on their MW cool downs / timers / all the above and treat the forum not only as a info database but part of the game itself while waiting..

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 11:16 PM
You will never have a September join date. You all junior regardless.

Forum status really doesn't mean much.. If anything. Just something to do while we wait and try to help out when we can. And a lot of ppl that have joined recently have been playing since December or so. Just depends on how much you know in my book. But it's all fun and games.

stricker
03-29-2012, 11:17 PM
I think Dreno is going to be like me with the posts. He managed to get senior member in like 3 days and he is at 270 posts already. =)Yeah... but you are comparing apples and oranges here...(no pun intended on the fact of the day)...
Dreno is like a dual-core and WP is like a heated up, over-clocked cpu...

Dreno is posting to two fields... CC & MW forums

Chiefer
03-29-2012, 11:19 PM
It's providing entertainment. I did not know turtles breath through their butt's. I still know alot of people who speak out their's but hey. Turtles maybe have the cake.

Chiefer
03-29-2012, 11:20 PM
Forum status really doesn't mean much.. If anything. Just something to do while we wait and try to help out when we can. And a lot of ppl that have joined recently have been playing since December or so. Just depends on how much you know in my book. But it's all fun and games.

Eh, I'm bored too.

stricker
03-29-2012, 11:22 PM
You need to recant! luke.... reason being, for example is that AO rarely post anything OT or that is not constructive...

then... there's WP, need i say more!!!!

(tol: i think i just pulled one of those self incriminating rabbits out of the hat)

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 11:22 PM
Eh, I'm bored too.

I hear ya there buddy. Bored as hell here too. Nothin like late night forum posting lol

stricker
03-29-2012, 11:23 PM
It's providing entertainment. I did not know turtles breath through their butt's. I still know alot of people who speak out their's but hey. Turtles maybe have the cake.
started to post "LMAO" then thought...

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 11:25 PM
You need to recant! luke.... reason being, for example is that AO rarely post anything OT or that is not constructive...

then... there's WP, need i say more!!!!

(tol: i think i just pulled one of those self incriminating rabbits out of the hat)

I was thinking that too now that you mention it ;)

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Another random fact..

My wife hates me right now. Haha

Thunder Child
03-30-2012, 12:53 AM
In the weightlessness of space a frozen pea will explode if it comes into contact with Pepsi! A bit of a wake up call for any would be space traveling Pepsi drinking pea carrying adventurers.... Oh, and my wife hates me most days!

Aidan
03-30-2012, 02:43 AM
In the weightlessness of space a frozen pea will explode if it comes into contact with Pepsi! A bit of a wake up call for any would be space traveling Pepsi drinking pea carrying adventurers.... Oh, and my wife hates me most days!

I knew tht them pea is up to no good. I was right all along. Heh, u dont say pea is healthy if it's going to explode in ur stomach dont ya.
N thunder, most wife hates us husband but they like the shopping money tho

Thunder Child
03-30-2012, 02:45 AM
And that goes quadruple with a Korean wife!

Ramshutu
03-30-2012, 05:48 AM
It is illegal to die in the UK Houses of Parliament.

Aidan
03-30-2012, 05:52 AM
It is illegal to die in the UK Houses of Parliament.

Wht happen if someone did die in the parliament? Is he going to get sued?

@thunder high maintenance ehh?

Aidan
03-30-2012, 06:23 AM
Today, Friday 30 is the National Cleavage Day.

Now i know why my wife wear her low cut blouse to work today. I'm gonna change to my deep V neck t shirt later..

Thunder Child
03-30-2012, 06:31 AM
Well, in Thailand it is illegal to leave your house without any underwear!

Mcdoc
03-30-2012, 06:41 AM
Well, in Thailand it is illegal to leave your house without any underwear!

In Hollywood it's illegal for actresses to leave their house WITH underwear :)

Aidan
03-30-2012, 06:44 AM
Lol mcdoc, so moral of the story: if u r a pervert like me go live in hollywood. Stay clear frm thailand. They r no fun

Mcdoc
03-30-2012, 06:49 AM
Lol mcdoc, so moral of the story: if u r a pervert like me go live in hollywood. Stay clear frm thailand. They r no fun

Oh - you don't have to live in Hollywood to see it - remember when Paris Hilton had the shots of her getting out of a car with no panties and then a few weeks after Britany Spears had her mental breakdown and needed a comeback move, she was seen getting out of a car WITH Paris Hilton and we got pantiless crotch shots of Britanny all over the Internet?

Funny thing though, Brit looked liked she shaved her cha cha with Duct Tape - it was all Red and irritated :? - or at least that what I read - LoL

Thunder Child
03-30-2012, 06:54 AM
Probably not the intended direction of "Random Thought"! But heaps better than the junk on tv right now...

Dreno33
03-30-2012, 07:01 AM
wow i guess i went to bed a tad too soon. these posts got pretty intense lol(:

Aidan
03-30-2012, 07:06 AM
Oh - you don't have to live in Hollywood to see it - remember when Paris Hilton had the shots of her getting out of a car with no panties and then a few weeks after Britany Spears had her mental breakdown and needed a comeback move, she was seen getting out of a car WITH Paris Hilton and we got pantiless crotch shots of Britanny all over the Internet?

Funny thing though, Brit looked liked she shaved her cha cha with Duct Tape - it was all Red and irritated :? - or at least that what I read - LoL

LOL, i hvnt seen tht actlly. Will google 😝 I used to hv hots for brit when she was innocence but now...

stricker
03-30-2012, 07:07 AM
It is illegal to die in the UK Houses of Parliament.what???? seriously!!! lmao... wow, lol

the city i'm living in now still has laws on the books saying it is illegal to ride bikes on public sidewalks or kiss in public...

stricker
03-30-2012, 07:10 AM
Today, Friday 30 is the National Cleavage Day.

Now i know why my wife wear her low cut blouse to work today. I'm gonna change to my deep V neck t shirt later..
i nominate Aidan to be the U.S. presidential adviser (of czar) on national holidays!!!! ...second????

Dreno33
03-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Random Fact #10:

A survey reported that 12% of Americans think that Joan of Arc was Noah's wife.

http://i44.tinypic.com/15guw76.jpg

Thunder Child
03-30-2012, 07:31 AM
More worrying, only 79% of Americans know that the earth revolves around the sun!
(Gallup pole, before I'm castigated)

stricker
03-30-2012, 07:37 AM
More worrying, only 79% of Americans know that the earth revolves around the sun!...what's sad about that is i'm sitting here lol about your comment!!! =(
hehe... they probably think it revolves around them... huh?

Aidan
03-30-2012, 07:44 AM
i nominate Aidan to be the U.S. presidential adviser (of czar) on national holidays!!!! ...second????

Unless u want ur country to hv lots of stupid n kinky national day then i suggest better not. Lol.

stricker
03-30-2012, 08:00 AM
Unless u want ur country to hv lots of stupid n kinky national day then i suggest better not. Lol.LOL... i know... i found out that last holiday you informed us about was a sham, though... hee hee...
(footnote: if you don't know, don't ask! not repeating.)

Aidan
03-30-2012, 08:15 AM
LOL... i know... i found out that last holiday you informed us about was a sham, though... hee hee...

What?? U mean the steak n bj day? Seriously it's nt. i promise u. Well at least It exist on twitter.

stricker
03-30-2012, 08:21 AM
What?? U mean the steak n bj day? Seriously it's nt. i promise u. Well at least It exist on twitter....lol, but i don't give a tweet!
...anyways, bj and twitter just don't sound like they belong in the same comment!

Hello Kitty
03-30-2012, 09:00 AM
LOL... i know... i found out that last holiday you informed us about was a sham, though... hee hee...

What?! It's not National Cleavage day? Putting sweater back on...

stricker
03-30-2012, 09:06 AM
What?! It's not National Cleavage day? Putting sweater back on...
Where is Bronco???? He knows what to yell at the gals in the French Qtr. of New Orleans during Mardi Gras!!!!
...or in this case, NCD!

Hello Kitty
03-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Where is Bronco???? He knows what to yell at the gals in the French Qtr. of New Orleans during Mardi Gras!!!!
...or in this case, NCD!
But, I don't want to be yelled at. Silently admire from afar is OK. Ha.

Ramshutu
03-30-2012, 09:12 AM
In the American Civil War, General John Sedgwick's last words were: "They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."

stricker
03-30-2012, 09:18 AM
In the American Civil War, General John Sedgwick's last words were: "They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."

LOL... those Rebel snipers showed him!!! "pride before the fall, it's a human condition!"

Thunder Child
03-30-2012, 09:18 AM
"We can dodge an elephant, but we can't a fly."

stricker
03-30-2012, 09:22 AM
OT again...

speaking of rebels:
I just got a delivery of an Autographed 'Eli Manning' Ole' Miss Rebels helmet and a a NY Giants one too!

(tol: maybe it would be easier if i just put a notice for when i'm actually on topic instead of off topic)

Ramshutu
03-30-2012, 09:40 AM
If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.

Dreno33
03-30-2012, 09:51 AM
If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.

hahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHA

Ramshutu
03-30-2012, 10:00 AM
In Johnsboro, Georgia, it's illegal for chickens to cross the road.

Dreno33
03-30-2012, 10:13 AM
In Johnsboro, Georgia, it's illegal for chickens to cross the road.

so do they get beheaded if so?

Aidan
03-30-2012, 10:43 AM

The saying breeding like rabbits shud be changed to breeding like chinese then.

Dreno33
03-31-2012, 01:25 PM
Random Fact #11:

In 1975 a 17 year old boy was killed while riding his moped. He was killed exactly a year after his 17 year old brother was killed while riding the same moped, in the same intersection, by the same taxi, with the same driver, carrying the same passenger.

War Priest
03-31-2012, 01:27 PM
Random Fact #11:

In 1975 a 17 year old boy was killed while riding his moped. He was killed exactly a year after his 17 year old brother was killed while riding the same moped, in the same intersection, by the same taxi, with the same driver, carrying the same passenger.

That my friend, is called a well planned assassination. =)

What is the source. I want to read about that.

Luke7676
03-31-2012, 01:27 PM
Random Fact #11:

Wow.........

Dreno33
03-31-2012, 01:34 PM
That my friend, is called a well planned assassination. =)

What is the source. I want to read about that.

http://crazyfacts.org/ half way down the page

bigflan
03-31-2012, 01:37 PM
http://crazyfacts.org/ half way down the page

So bad carma must be planned or coincident

War Priest
03-31-2012, 01:44 PM
"In July 1975, newspapers on both sides of the Atlantic reported the death of 17-year-old Erskine Lawrence Ebbin, a young man who had been struck by a taxi while driving a moped in Hamilton, Bermuda. While unfortunate, his death wasn’t terribly notable—except for the fact that the previous year his brother was killed at the same intersection. And he, too, happened to be driving a moped—the same moped.

But mopeds are dangerous vehicles, right? And this was otherwise a terrible coincidence, right? Wrong. That’s not even the half of it. It turns out that it was the same taxi, with the same driver—and carrying the same passenger—that killed his brother Neville the previous year."

Dang that is crazy.

Dreno33
03-31-2012, 02:07 PM
The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.

I'm a knuckle popper(:

Aidan
03-31-2012, 04:54 PM
The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.

I'm a knuckle popper(:

U mean i hv nitrogen inside my body? Cool

A woman without curves is like jeans without pocket. U dont know where to put ur hands...

I know it's nt a random fact. I think the tittle of this thread shud br random shiit of the day..now, tht's more i like it

Thunder Child
03-31-2012, 05:49 PM
Just to keep the controversy in another thread going, did you know that the Arctic Fox can produce a bigger litter of pups than any other member of the mammalian carnivores?

Dreno33
04-01-2012, 01:17 AM
I will ask them to make this a sticky if we reach 10k and 500+ comments(: you think they would? It would attract a lot and bring them back to the forums maybe? :D That would be very cool(:

Thunder Child
04-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Go for it!

LeBarticus
04-01-2012, 11:09 AM
LA here what about you?

Dreno33
04-01-2012, 03:32 PM
LA here what about you?

huh? oh wait. i live 4 hours north

Dreno33
04-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Random Fact #12:

More people are alive today than have EVER died.

Holy crap!
Alright, try this. Pick a number (1-10). Don't scroll till you have that number.
Now, add that number by your age.
...Done?
Now, times that number by 2.
...Done?
Now subtract 5.
...Done?
Ok thanks(:
http://i41.tinypic.com/205ozrd.jpg

Thunder Child
04-01-2012, 07:56 PM

Holy crap!
Alright, try this. Pick a number (1-10). Don't scroll till you have that number.
Now, add that number by your age.
...Done?
Now, times that number by 2.
...Done?
Now subtract 5.
...Done?
Ok thanks(:
http://i41.tinypic.com/205ozrd.jpg
Happy to have helped!

War Priest
04-01-2012, 07:57 PM

What? Not even close. Roughly 100 billion people have died, and there are only a little over 7 billion alive.

Dreno33
04-01-2012, 07:58 PM
What? Not even close. Roughly 100 billion people have died, and there are only a little over 7 billion alive.

source? i don't know myself. thats just what i read.

bigflan
04-01-2012, 08:00 PM
What? Not even close. Roughly 100 billion people have died, and there are only a little over 7 billion alive. agree with war priest way more than 7 billion have died

War Priest
04-01-2012, 08:03 PM
source? i don't know myself. thats just what i read.

Just google it. I am sure you can find many pages with that answer.

I already knew about the 100 billion but just reading it doesn't sound realistic. 7 billion is nothing compaired to all of the past.

I know about the numbers because awhile ago I seen it/read it somewhere and was telling somebody that is a lot of god's children. 100,000,000,000 + 7,000,000,000 and counting. Heaven is going to be crowded.

bigflan
04-01-2012, 08:07 PM
A round 100 billion have died yet 7 billion is far off

Thunder Child
04-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Population Reference Bureau suggests that around 107 billion have died so far, compared to the 7 billion or so alive today; that's about 15 dead people for each of us reading this useful fact!

Dreno33
04-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Random Fact #13:

We all know that when bees sting, they lose their stinger and die. BUT, when hornets sting, they bite and can live on. Hornets have been recorded of killing bees as well, who have no defense but to kill themselves in the process.

Japanese Honeybees, however, are not so helpless. Scientists have observed an interesting technique they use to kill the hornets. If the honeybees manage to surround the hornet, they'll form a bee ball.

The honeybees' stingers can't penetrate the hornet's shell. Instead, they vibrate their muscles which causes the temperature inside this bee ball to reach 116F (47C), which is enough to heat the hornet to death!

http://i39.tinypic.com/344tyte.jpg

Aidan
04-02-2012, 12:20 PM
But why when my super hornets attck they sometimes die? They r the super aftr all.

Dreno33
04-02-2012, 12:29 PM
But why when my super hornets attck they sometimes die? They r the super aftr all.

hahahaa b/c the beekeeper unleashed his japanese killa's on ya

^^infantry unit

Dreno33
04-03-2012, 10:17 PM
OOPS! Almost forgot my fact of the day(:

Random Fact #14:

If you are an average American, in your whole life, you will spend an average of 6 months waiting at a red light.

Not me, I speed(: lol, jk... only sometimes

War Priest
04-03-2012, 10:24 PM

Random Fact #14:

If you are an average American, in your whole life, you will spend an average of 6 months waiting at a red light.

Haha, I actually was going to do one like this before but couldn't find the exact numbers. It was something like you spend an average of 3 years of waiting in your life.

And not for me either. At a red light, I turn right, then turn into the convenient store lot and out the other side. Don't know if that is illegal or not, but I don't see why it would be. :p

Thunder Child
04-03-2012, 10:28 PM

Random Fact #14:

Most of us are going to spend a similar amount of time taking a dump!

Dreno33
04-03-2012, 10:29 PM
I do that too!!! sometimes at night coming from work i just turn right then cross the road barely past the crosswalk then take a right turn to pass the light. lmao

Dreno33
04-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Most of us are going to spend a similar amount of time taking a dump!

i read that fact too somewhere recently while looking for the bee fact. it's more like a couple years lol. especially my dad. brings his iPad in there and later he will walk back into the room and it scares the shhit out of me b.c i forgot he was in the house

Mcdoc
04-03-2012, 10:40 PM
i read that fact too somewhere recently while looking for the bee fact. it's more like a couple years lol. especially my dad. brings his iPad in there and later he will walk back into the room and it scares the shhit out of me b.c i forgot he was in the house

Yeah, I take my I-Pad to the toilet too - I call that Turtling while Toileting which is where I think I got credit once for terming the phrase Turtling - which in my opinion is better than what people call "camping" since you usually go to someone else's place to camp - not your own back yard :)

Scary part for me is that between the Game (MW & CC) and the Forum, my butt sometimes falls asleep - and the other morning my phone started to ring and when I jumped up to grab it from the next room - my legs weren't working to well :(

Dreno33
04-03-2012, 10:43 PM
McDoc, i don't know whether to laugh or reply sorry to hear that. haha. hmmm, you decide.

1) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2) Sorry to hear that bro, hope your azz wakes up soon.

(:

Mcdoc
04-03-2012, 10:46 PM
McDoc, i don't know whether to laugh or reply sorry to hear that. haha. hmmm, you decide.

1) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2) Sorry to hear that bro, hope your azz wakes up soon.

(:

I'll chose the one that makes you laugh so hard your eyes tear up and milk comes out your nose.

Dreno33
04-03-2012, 10:47 PM
does chocolate milk count?

"beeeee.... Specific Bob." -Mr. Incredible's Boss

Thunder Child
04-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I take my I-Pad to the toilet too - I call that Turtling while Toileting which is where I think I got credit once for terming the phrase Turtling - which in my opinion is better than what people call "camping" since you usually go to someone else's place to camp - not your own back yard :)

Scary part for me is that between the Game (MW & CC) and the Forum, my butt sometimes falls asleep - and the other morning my phone started to ring and when I jumped up to grab it from the next room - my legs weren't working to well :(

I've had exactly the same thing happen on two occasions!

Mcdoc
04-04-2012, 12:10 AM
I've had exactly the same thing happen on two occasions!

Really glad to hear I'm not the only one :) Thanks for having my back to admit it.

Dreno33
04-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Really glad to hear I'm not the only one :) Thanks for having my back to admit it.

I fell asleep on the toilet once. but only b/c I had my wisdom teeth pulled and was on oxycodone and kept passing out randomly. Thats the only time my legs fell asleep on the toilet

Dreno33
04-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Random Fact #15:

The current acceptable level of (contamination) for chocolate is "1 rodent hair and 16 insect parts."

Yumm(:

War Priest
04-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Random Fact #15:

The current acceptable level of (contamination) for chocolate is "1 rodent hair and 16 insect parts."

Yumm(:

Man, everything has something from nature in it. Remember the peanut butter fact...

Ramshutu
04-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Random Fact #15:

Yumm(:

Honey bees are the only other animals, aside from humans, who have bouncers.

Solider bees sit outside the hive and will prevent drunk bees, from fermented nectar, from entering the hive even resorting to biting their legs off.

stricker
04-10-2012, 02:47 AM
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 02:52 AM
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

wow... thought my microwave would be louder...
in-ter-eh-stinggg....

anyways, I've TOTALLY forgotten to post everyday. oopsiez!

Mcdoc
04-10-2012, 03:01 AM
This is such an "advantageous" post for me to read every day :)

stricker
04-10-2012, 08:33 AM
okay... work and MW is boring so far this morning, so here...

Hummingbirds cannot walk! :0

Hello Kitty
04-10-2012, 08:36 AM
okay... work and MW is boring so far this morning, so here...Hummingbirds cannot walk! :0 Can barely walk :). They are like weeble wobbles.

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 08:41 AM
okay... work and MW is boring so far this morning, so here...

Hummingbirds cannot walk! :0

They are the only birds that can fly backwards and weigh less than 1 penny

stricker
04-10-2012, 08:42 AM
i tink i heard a putty tat! ;p

your turn... kitty & draino

overkill 280
04-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Ok here's one: A Quarter has 119 ridges around the edge.

overkill 280
04-10-2012, 08:43 AM
i tink i heard a putty tat! ;p I did I did hear a putty tat :p

overkill 280
04-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf under his cap to keep him cool :cool:

overkill 280
04-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Here's one for you Kitty: A 747 has six million parts, half of which are fasteners. :p

Hello Kitty
04-10-2012, 08:51 AM
Here's one for you Kitty: A 747 has six million parts, half of which are fasteners. :pLol. I am grateful for the fasteners :).

stricker
04-10-2012, 08:53 AM
Here's one for you Kitty: A 747 has six million parts, half of which are fasteners. :p
maybe you should not eat that hummingbird kitty... you might need him some day! :D lol

overkill 280
04-10-2012, 08:54 AM
And one for you stricker: The number of dimples on an American golf ball is 336. ;)

stricker
04-10-2012, 08:55 AM
ot...
What do you call a deer with no eyes?

overkill 280
04-10-2012, 08:58 AM
And Dreno, I didn't forget you: The inventor of Draino is Harry Drackett. :p

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 09:02 AM
And Dreno, I didn't forget you: The inventor of Draino is Harry Drackett. :p

lol shut up :P its pronounced d reno lmao

overkill 280
04-10-2012, 09:05 AM
lol shut up :P its pronounced d reno lmao Hahahaha I know man :p. Just messin with ya ;)

overkill 280
04-10-2012, 09:06 AM
ot...
What do you call a deer with no eyes? I don't know :confused: what?

stricker
04-10-2012, 09:08 AM
ot...

I don't know :confused: what?

I have no eye deer!

What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

overkill 280
04-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Hahahaha Ok :p

stricker
04-10-2012, 09:18 AM
ot...

I don't know :confused: what?

I have no eye deer!

Hahahaha Ok :p

ahh STILL, no eye deer. :] hehehe

Dreno33
04-10-2012, 09:23 AM
I have no eye deer!

eye no legusta an eyeless and legless deer

overkill 280
04-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Yeah I wouldn't of guessed that :p

War Priest
04-11-2012, 10:47 AM

Can we see this...?

War Priest
04-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Can we see this...?

...Look at the Random Fact of the Day thread... :)

I give up... :(

Dreno33
04-11-2012, 04:40 PM
SORRY WP!!! haha never even noticed!! busy morning I've just only been able to do quick scans in threads today. I have to get ready for work but I will post a pic of the newspaper cut-out tonight(:

overkill 280
04-11-2012, 09:48 PM
12 newborns are given to the wrong parents daily!

War Priest
04-11-2012, 09:49 PM
12 newborns are given to the wrong parents daily!

What? NO WAY! What the hell happens then? Do they find the right parents or do they just go on raising that kid?

stricker
04-11-2012, 09:49 PM
12 newborns are given to the wrong parents daily!...OMG!!! now i know why i don't understand my kids!!!

stricker
04-11-2012, 09:51 PM
What? NO WAY! What the hell happens then? Do they find the right parents or do they just go on raising that kid?
it's ok WP... i'm sure your parents loved you anyways!

overkill 280
04-11-2012, 10:51 PM
What? NO WAY! What the hell happens then? Do they find the right parents or do they just go on raising that kid? I don't know man...I'm just givin you a random fact! lol

overkill 280
04-11-2012, 10:53 PM
it's ok WP... i'm sure your parents loved you anyways! Obviously WP is fighting some inner demons. Look at his name after all :p

Luke7676
04-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Obviously WP is fighting some inner demons. Look at his name after all :p

Haha. Plus he does seem to have a thing for snakes too! Lol

overkill 280
04-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Haha. Plus he does seem to have a thing for snakes too! LolOk WP this ones for you then: There are 3,100 known snake species

War Priest
04-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Ok WP this ones for you then: There are 3,100 known snake species

Seems legit. I haven't checked up on my snake studies anytime soon but the most expensive snake was like $26K. I'll get back with you on that.

Maybe I should stop buying gold so I can buy this package: =)

http://www.prehistoricpets.com/products/1094-7th-heaven

overkill 280
04-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Seems legit. I haven't checked up on my snake studies anytime soon but the most expensive snake was like $26K. I'll get back with you on that.

Maybe I should stop buying gold so I can buy this package: =)

http://www.prehistoricpets.com/products/1094-7th-heaven Well they are very pretty colored and all. But for that price, I don't know :rolleyes:

War Priest
04-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Well they are very pretty colored and all. But for that price, I don't know :rolleyes:

Haha, yeah 7 of the worlds largest snakes for 100K is to much. I would buy a leucistic retic which is around 7-10K though. A pure white 25 foot snake with pitch black eyes. Amazing. =)

Dreno33
04-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Haha, yeah 7 of the worlds largest snakes for 100K is to much. I would buy a leucistic retic which is around 7-10K though. A pure white 25 foot snake with pitch black eyes. Amazing. =)

I'll stick to my ball pythons(: they're decent size, cute, NON VENEMOUS, and easy to train