PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever get so wrapped up in forum they end up getting farmed?

jobadass
03-21-2012, 06:02 PM
True story. Now I gotta sync...again. ADD sucks

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:04 PM
I got so wrapped up in the AMA from CC Mark that I forgot about my stamina. Thats about it. :p

Santa
03-21-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm a horrible syncer anyways. School always gets in the way, and I don't get up at the same time on weekdays AND weekends. Mostly it's my 12h buildings that get robbed and in-synced.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm wrapped up in leveling up so I can get to 125 and the Suburu on kinghansens avatar. (drools over sti's he will never own)

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:08 PM
My strategy revolves around my 12h, 24h and 48h buildings. Therefore, I only have to go on Crime City 3 - 4 times a day to collect all my major money making buildings.

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm wrapped up in leveling up so I can get to 125 and the Suburu on kinghansens avatar. (drools over sti's he will never own)

Sorry I better stop posting. :p

Maybe they should have an in-game Suby knock off so you can deck your mafia out with boost.

jobadass
03-21-2012, 06:10 PM
I got so wrapped up in the AMA from CC Mark that I forgot about my stamina. Thats about it. :p
LOL I've got 82 stamina and it's full. Gonna go finish up a thug life mission. Probably come back to my pirate taverns all beat up

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:11 PM

NO! Don't go! hahahahahaha... Have you seen the new car they're coming out with!?

The BRZ!?

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Wow.... I have 25 stamina and I thought that was a lot considering everyone dumps their points into energy.

jobadass
03-21-2012, 06:14 PM

Maybe they should have an in-game Suby knock off so you can deck your mafia out with boost.
You guys are probably both the "punk kids" that piss old-timers like me off. Got that bumble-bee exhaust? Whatever happened to to MOPAR?

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:14 PM
NO! Don't go! hahahahahaha... Have you seen the new car they're coming out with!?

The BRZ!?

Yeah, I actually don't care for it honestly. It looks great, don't get me wrong, but the figures are decent at best. I forget the actual specs off the top of my head but isn’t it under 200 horse. It's just not quick enough imo. If I see one on the road it'll definitely turn my head I just wouldn’t want one for myself.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:16 PM
You guys are probably both the "punk kids" that piss old-timers like me off. Got that bumble-bee exhaust? Whatever happened to to MOPAR?

HAHAHAHAH - wow I totally hijacked this thread, Sorry!

I'm 28 and drive an Audi... No pissing people off with my car.
My crotch rocket however, foget about it...

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I actually don't care for it honestly. It looks great, don't get me wrong, but the figures are decent at best. I forget the actual specs off the top of my head but isn’t it under 200 horse. It's just not quick enough imo. If I see one on the road it'll definitely turn my head I just wouldn’t want one for myself.

Well maybe that's my attraction. A gorgeous Suburu. I can't decide on my next car worth a damn anyway though so.... pff yeah.......

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:20 PM

Yeah I get a lot of funny looks from older people in the community. I imagine most of those people are thinking, "Why does that young man have a spoiler on his Honda Civic?"

Subaru's have that look but in reality they are rally inspired race cars. They come off the lot with 300 hp and mine has over 500 hp.

If you're one of those guys that loves his American muscles, give the imports a chance.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:21 PM
I couldn't agree more! Suburu aside though... Evo, need I say more?

jobadass
03-21-2012, 06:21 PM

Respect Man! Audi is a great car, crotch rocket... at least you ride bro. Knew I liked you Francis...lol

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:22 PM

Audi's are nice? Do you have an A4?

And I think he meant he is annoyed by the teenagers in his community with ****ty exhaust systems on their vehicles.

Yeah we kinda did. We really need an off-topic area on the forums. Oh well, what can ya do.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:23 PM
Ironic that a thread on getting carried away just got hijacked with us becoming carried away...

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:25 PM
I couldn't agree more! Suburu aside though... Evo, need I say more?

My second favorite car. :p

It was between an STI and Evo for me. I just found that STIs were more afordable so I ended up buying mine a few years back. I plan on driving it into the ground, I am never getting ride of this car.

Thinks
03-21-2012, 06:25 PM
My strategy revolves around my 12h, 24h and 48h buildings. Therefore, I only have to go on Crime City 3 - 4 times a day to collect all my major money making buildings.

My strategy is similar to yours. I only leave the game about 3-4 times a day so I can ensure that I collect when neccessary and I kill time by site seeing in other peoples hood's.

jobadass
03-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Ironic that a thread on getting carried away just got hijacked with us becoming carried away...
I just got robbed

jobadass
03-21-2012, 06:28 PM
wheere's my phone?

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:30 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:32 PM
wheere's my phone?

My phone's dead. CC destroys the battery everyday haha.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:35 PM
Audi's are nice? Do you have an A4?

And I think he meant he is annoyed by the teenagers in his community with ****ty exhaust systems on their vehicles.

Yeah we kinda did. We really need an off-topic area on the forums. Oh well, what can ya do.

Audi's are over priced due to maintenance costs if you ask me... Plus I've just about KILLED mine.
I guess if it survived what I've put it threw it must be nice. hahahahaha

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:37 PM
Audi's are over priced due to maintenance costs if you ask me... Plus I've just about KILLED mine.
I guess if it survived what I've put it threw it must be nice. hahahahaha

What is it?

My friend had an A4 and destroyed the car. He would hop in, start it in -40 degree weather and boost. The turbo eventually went haha.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:39 PM
B5 A4 with some slight mods. I chose an auto when I got it due to the last few being manual, BAD IDEA!
Long story short, I'm a dumba@# with cars... Live and learn, only way I know. lol

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:54 PM
B5 A4 with some slight mods. I chose an auto when I got it due to the last few being manual, BAD IDEA!
Long story short, I'm a dumba@# with cars... Live and learn, only way I know. lol

Nice car. I have seen some very fast A4s and Jettas.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 07:03 PM
You're telling me. Quite the scene here in the Twin Cities. These Vw/Audi gear heads are insane. lol

Vile Lynn
03-21-2012, 07:31 PM
My phone's dead. CC destroys the battery everyday haha.
lol, I have my phone or iPad, practically all day on the charger with an extension cord! Goes with me everywhere.

And, yeah... Being on the forum helps out a lot of little robbers! I don't mind being robbed at all. Got robbed today, then that same player attacked & gave me some of my $ back, Ha-ha!

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 07:35 PM
lol, I have my phone or iPad, practically all day on the charger with an extension cord! Goes with me everywhere.

And, yeah... Being on the forum helps out a lot of little robbers! I don't mind being robbed at all. Got robbed today, then that same player attacked & gave me some of my $ back, Ha-ha!

Yeah I hear ya! My charger goes everywhere with me.

You're telling me. Quite the scene here in the Twin Cities. These Vw/Audi gear heads are insane. lol

Yeah we have some of those here as well. One guy in town only tunes Audis/WVs. He wont even consider tuning your car unless you plan on having over 300 whp. Lots of fast cars here in Alberta. (Canada)

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 07:44 PM
I have chargers at work, living room, bed room and all vehicles. Addiction or hobby? Shhh we all know what this is!

Canada eh? I wish I lived there sometimes...:P

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 07:49 PM
I have chargers at work, living room, bed room and all vehicles. Addiction or hobby? Shhh we all know what this is!

Canada eh? I wish I lived there sometimes...:P

Haha I hate how some Canadians say eh... It's embarassing. :p

It's nice not being in a recession I suppose. We have major oil rigs in Alberta too. Anyone could walk off the streets and get a job paying about $100,000 a year on the rigs.

Although, the cost of living is quite expensive here. I was in the states last month visiting my grandpa and things are very inexpensive in Arizona. Gas is 3/4 of the price, cars are 3/4 of the price, and groceries are half. I bought shoes, clothes and cologne for under half of what I would pay in Canada.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Haha I hate how some Canadians say eh... It's embarassing. :p

It's nice not being in a recession I suppose. We have major oil rigs in Alberta too. Anyone could walk off the streets and get a job paying about $100,000 a year on the rigs.

Although, the cost of living is quite expensive here. I was in the states last month visiting my grandpa and things are very inexpensive in Arizona. Gas is 3/4 of the price, cars are 3/4 of the price, and groceries are half. I bought shoes, clothes and cologne for under half of what I would pay in Canada.

Hmm.... Arizona can be a very low end and cheaply place. Minnesota can be quite expensive. My vehicles take premium and it's nearly $4.00 a gallon on average. Rent/food so on is not cheap but the pay scale is good. For me at least.

BrodawgCanada
03-22-2012, 04:17 AM
Wow.... I have 25 stamina and I thought that was a lot considering everyone dumps their points into energy. I have 96 in stamina, but never really attack anymore, and takes too long to load other ppl hood..... I have over 2000 in energy and camp the double decker 215 energy 3 times.....I have upgraded player to "enforcer" energy and stamina recover quicker!

BrodawgCanada
03-22-2012, 04:21 AM
Hmm.... Arizona can be a very low end and cheaply place. Minnesota can be quite expensive. My vehicles take premium and it's nearly $4.00 a gallon on average. Rent/food so on is not cheap but the pay scale is good. For me at least.I'm in canada as well and premium gas here is $1.37 per liter, so gallons it's about $5.60 per gallon!!! I live in British Columbia, and jobs on the riggs does pay well!!! I had a buddy go up for 3 months and walked away $10k cash!!

Max Power
03-22-2012, 06:54 AM

Hmmmm....I used to see the Subie guys in their own parking lot on Uni, but the scene is pretty spread out these days.

dudeman
03-22-2012, 09:03 AM
I'm in canada as well and premium gas here is $1.37 per liter, so gallons it's about $5.60 per gallon!!! I live in British Columbia, and jobs on the riggs does pay well!!! I had a buddy go up for 3 months and walked away $10k cash!!

Last summer I spent seven weeks in Nunavut working on two drill rigs. I started working on only one rig, but I was there for only a few days before I was promoted to foreman's helper. The foreman's helper spends a lot of time flying around in a helicopter or standing directly underneath it to hook/unhook loads. Intense and exciting, but very hard work. For those seven weeks I worked every single day, minimum 12 hour days, often 16 hour days. Not including flight time to/from the drills. I walked away with considerably more than the $10k your buddy made though, and for 7 weeks of work instead of 12. So worth it.

duelblade
03-22-2012, 10:09 AM

Yea same here forgot about it and lost about 30mns worth but it was worth it to read is posts :P