PDA

View Full Version : Camping after M4A1 nerf

Spoon86
03-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Anyone else doing this ?

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 03:04 PM
I am not. Wait, did you hear that?! I'm getting robbed right now...

Spoon86
03-21-2012, 03:16 PM
I am not. Wait, did you hear that?! I'm getting robbed right now...

Even with a limited supply of M4A1's I still have 25k defence at level 115, I don't get robbed much.
And on the plus camp for a month and the fresh wave of rivals with 0 M4A1's in their arsenal will appear on my rivals list.

Without any worthwhile items to farm after Funzio's nerfing cash grab, Wasting energy only only puts you in range of players who have more M4A1's then you.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Well put. I didn't think of it like that.

Steve0
03-21-2012, 04:41 PM
I am a semi-camper, robbing only LM and collection agencys. Maby more if they got somthing good to rob. trying to get my econ up to par.

Nicholost
03-21-2012, 04:48 PM
I am a semi-camper, robbing only LM and collection agencys. Maby more if they got somthing good to rob. trying to get my econ up to par.

I've been using "crawler" in place of "semi-camper" lately for some reason. That dash-key feels so far out of reach sometimes.

For the record, since I haven't decided on a good item to farm yet, I've been crawling; collecting my buildings and participating in the occasional PvP when the reward is good. No energy or storyline for me currently.

Steve0
03-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Yeah i will only fight when they have a good amout of money on hand. I am not a true camper. more like a bum looking for some clean clothes.

jmeijer
03-21-2012, 05:06 PM
I don't level to quickly, but I'm not standing still either. When I rob people, it's laundromats and when I attack someone, then it's for the RP, to buy another NVB or Yamaha race bike..

OG Kush
03-21-2012, 05:27 PM
I am currently camping till I get my 2 hotels and maybe some land upgrades. And atleast a 200k income an hour.

Santa
03-21-2012, 05:43 PM
I'm just farming some vehicles at Junkyard. Lowrider and Armored Truck, not great, but it's something to do. I am also "crawling". LM's and Collection's are my main RP targets.

Santa
03-21-2012, 05:45 PM
BTW, can we please stop calling it a nerf? It was a fix. The current stats were supposed to be the original ones, be happy that they let you keep ANY.

Futdautoula
03-21-2012, 05:45 PM
To put aside the sometime of both the customers and the staff, they fundamental drill the workers. Management of Interceramic Tile has belief in upbringing and facts is power and can modify things of work. They operate it as an agenda to train possibly man and all everywhere ceramic, a hardly formerly gone goes a sustained way. If the workers or consumer disquiet service has data of the ceramic then they would be gifted to make plain in a richer reconsider and would generate more intelligent yield and profit. Visit this website: interceramic tile distributors (http://www.interceramictile.org)

Mastermind
03-21-2012, 05:46 PM
I kinda fall in the "crawler" category too. Mainly because I can't decide on a new strategy in the post M4 era. I still really enjoy the game, but I find my interest is fading little by little. Mybe Crime City has run it's course for me. Not ready to quit yet, but I need to find a way to make it fun again.

Santa
03-21-2012, 05:48 PM
I kinda fall in the "crawler" category too. Mainly because I can't decide on a new strategy in the post M4 era. I still really enjoy the game, but I find my interest is fading little by little. Mybe Crime City has run it's course for me. Not ready to quit yet, but I need to find a way to make it fun again.

I highly suggest farming hammers. JK idk what to do either.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 05:49 PM

Orange mocha frappacino!!!!

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:00 PM
I suppose I am classified as a crawler as well. I had actually implemented the strategy of farming respect prior to coming onto the forums. I realized using energy was a waste of experience points and simply leveled you up without making you stronger. Since that realization, I have only been robbing buildings with high respect to exp ratios, as other in the thread have suggested. Laundromats, Collection Agencies & Lofts all give high respect to exp ratios. I've been actively looking for other buildings that give high ratios but with no luck.
It takes me about a week to level up once using this tactic. On average, I get about 1.58 respect points per exp gained. It takes approximately 3000 exp points for me to level up. So I get about 4.7K respect points per level; it is quite a substantial amount.

Thinks
03-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Spoon... what's your characters name? I'd like to come "see" your hood. :)

Until they nerf the payouts for robbing people or nerf the ability to rob, I'll continue on my steady pace of 1 level per day.

(Devs: This was not a formal request to nerf robberies.)

Santa
03-21-2012, 06:45 PM
I think I'm gonna camp for a week. I kinda wanna catch up to kinghansen (he's my level with same mafia except he has stronger stats and at least 50k more income per hour). Time to build my economy for real. Wish me luck!

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Good luck!!!

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:51 PM
I think I'm gonna camp for a week. I kinda wanna catch up to kinghansen (he's my level with same mafia except he has stronger stats and at least 50k more income per hour). Time to build my economy for real. Wish me luck!

You can do it! =)

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Spoon... what's your characters name? I'd like to come "see" your hood. :)

Until they nerf the payouts for robbing people or nerf the ability to rob, I'll continue on my steady pace of 1 level per day.

(Devs: This was not a formal request to nerf robberies.)

I'm actually slightly worried about this myself. If they realize we are taking advantage of respect from robberies and decide to remove it or alter it, I think that will be it for my CC career.

jmeijer
03-21-2012, 06:56 PM
I think I'm gonna camp for a week. I kinda wanna catch up to kinghansen (he's my level with same mafia except he has stronger stats and at least 50k more income per hour). Time to build my economy for real. Wish me luck! I think you'll need more than a week for 50k more income.. and I would suggest camping for a lot longer if you want to be a strong player at your level.

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 06:58 PM
I think you'll need more than a week for 50k more income.. and I would suggest camping for a lot longer if you want to be a strong player at your level.

+1. I have been playing the game for about 6 months.

jobadass
03-21-2012, 06:58 PM
Am I to beleive that Lm = laundromat? What the hell am I missing? Last I checked they paid nothing and gave up a little RP. Did it change? Or should I continue wit just kicking the crap out of ppl for thug life?

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 07:02 PM
Am I to beleive that Lm = laundromat? What the hell am I missing? Last I checked they paid nothing and gave up a little RP. Did it change? Or should I continue wit just kicking the crap out of ppl for thug life?

It hasnt changed.

LM (Laundromats) give high respect to experience ratios. You dont attack them for the money, you attack them for the respect. Basically, you can get a lot of respect per exp gained and have a lot of strong respect equipment at low levels.

jobadass
03-21-2012, 07:03 PM
It hasnt changed.

LM (Laundromats) give high respect to experience ratios. You dont attack them for the money, you attack them for the respect. Basically, you can get a lot of respect per exp gained and have a lot of strong respect equipment at low levels.
Thsnk you, same reason we all go after clothing stores

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Thsnk you, same reason we all go after clothing stores

No problem. Clothing stores dont have a high respect to exp ratio. They just have a high respect payout. There is a slight difference.

Steve0
03-21-2012, 07:17 PM
LM level 4-7 is 1xp to 2respect Collection Agencys are 2xp to 4 respect Higher levels are better respect for the same xp. I have only been seeing up to level 3 CA, Clothing stores are like 11 xp to 9 respect. Mabe others here could give more insight. I could care less about any other building you have. Lofts are like 4 xp to 11 to 13 respect.

jobadass
03-21-2012, 07:20 PM
No problem. Clothing stores dont have a high respect to exp ratio. They just have a high respect payout. There is a slight difference.
Camping is avoiding exp... respect gains you valuable items. Exp/leveling hurts

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Camping is avoiding exp... respect gains you valuable items. Exp/leveling hurts

Yes, this is the backbone of the strategy.

LM level 4-7 is 1xp to 2respect Collection Agencys are 2xp to 4 respect Higher levels are better respect for the same xp. I have only been seeing up to level 3 CA, Clothing stores are like 11 xp to 9 respect. Mabe others here could give more insight. I could care less about any other building you have. Lofts are like 4 xp to 11 to 13 respect.

You are correct but slightly off.

Level 6 & 7 LMs can sometimes yield 1 XP to 3 Respect.
CAs can sometimes give 2 XP to 5 Respect.

Similar to you I havent seen any high level CA's, 3 or 4 is tops. As far as CS I dont know because I dont rob them. And yes you are correct wit hthe Lofts, they are somewhere in that range.

Steve0
03-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Yeah its a rough estimate, TS had it down. No clothing stores for me eather. to mutch xp

Caleb
03-21-2012, 07:32 PM
There is a list with the amount of Respect and Experience from robbing buildings on the Misc tab in the Crime City iOS Money Buildings spreadsheet (linked in the Best of the Best sticky thread). It doesn't, however, reflect the differences between various building levels.

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 07:38 PM
There is a list with the amount of Respect and Experience from robbing buildings on the Misc tab in the Crime City iOS Money Buildings spreadsheet (linked in the Best of the Best sticky thread). It doesn't, however, reflect the differences between various building levels.

Cool, I shall go check it out! Thanks!

Vile Lynn
03-21-2012, 07:41 PM
<<< crawling now.

Don't really know what to do besides build my income & upgrade buildings that take days & days... with all the changes & new info, I haven't made any plans, yet.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 07:48 PM
Cool, I shall go check it out! Thanks!

http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Crime_City_iOS Boom tough actin tanactin!