PDA

View Full Version : is there anyway to earn gold without having to buy it with money?

tipsy81
03-21-2012, 01:11 PM
please help

War Priest
03-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Yeah, go to "Add Funds" in Modern War. At the bottom it will say "Earn Gold". Tap it and complete the offers to earn the amount specified.

JohnnyR
03-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Tapjoy. Sign up, download apps or do free trials, open apps, wait a second......boom! Free gold. :-)

Agent Orange
03-21-2012, 01:25 PM
+1 on Tapjoy, granted my wife is going to be supremely pissed off at me when she discovers I've signed up for a bunch of online dating services.....

JohnnyR
03-21-2012, 01:29 PM
+1 on Tapjoy, granted my wife is going to be supremely pissed off at me when she discovers I've signed up for a bunch of online dating services.....

I really care not for that hassle, though apps like "Perfect Boyfriend" and period trackers might raise some eyebrows, lol. Then again, I might be considered a nice caring boyfriend for dling the second set of apps, or just maybe one who's figuring out the days to stay out of the way!

Luke7676
03-21-2012, 06:46 PM

Yeah I just skipped thoses. Don't even wanna go down that road.. Lmao. Dating apps = my wife killing me in my sleep...

War Priest
03-21-2012, 06:51 PM

Yeah I just skipped thoses. Don't even wanna go down that road.. Lmao. Dating apps = my wife killing me in my sleep...

Create a fake email and use that for those ones. You don't ever have to log into it to verify anything so make it and forget it.

moneybags
03-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Can I get tapjoy on my iphone ? i looked but I can only find a couple games from them?

War Priest
03-21-2012, 08:06 PM
Can I get tapjoy on my iphone ? i looked but I can only find a couple games from them?

It isn't an app. You have to get on safari and go to www.tapjoy.com (http://www.tapjoy.com)

moneybags
03-21-2012, 08:07 PM
I signed up for it the other day and it was useless. How and the hell is a website connected to this game?

War Priest
03-21-2012, 08:11 PM
I signed up for it the other day and it was useless. How and the hell is a website connected to this game?

Your post's don't make sense. In one your trying to figure out how to do it, the other say you've already done it and it's useless. What are you trying to do?

moneybags
03-21-2012, 08:21 PM
yeah just figured it out, kind of a pain for a little gold. but if you have alot of time and nothing to do then your set

War Priest
03-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah, to much work for to little gold. I did do the 9 and 6 gold ones. But I am not going to do the 1 gold. I am pretty much done on that.