PDA

View Full Version : new To Game

Dr BoneCrusher
03-21-2012, 11:41 AM
played MW for a long time but new to CC. Any early help?

white frog
03-21-2012, 11:45 AM

Check out the stickied threads about the "Best of the Best" guides... tons of great info in there to read before getting too far into the game!

beaux
03-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Doesn't get any better than thet wish I had found it soonernehen I started. Welcome and good luck.

Jill
03-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the CC forum. Check out the guides White Frog has said and concentrate on your attack, defence and more important build up your income as quickly as possible

Santa
03-21-2012, 02:07 PM
Lucky you...you found the forums early.

G Wiz
03-21-2012, 02:16 PM
Welcome to the forums bonecrusher!

Gaming Will
03-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Welcome! I'm still new here but my ENTIRE game strategy changed after finding this forum. There are very helpful members here, they won't steer you wrong.

Ramshutu
03-21-2012, 02:52 PM

You can't go wrong with BotB guides, but it maybe useful to know the big differences:

1.) The items you bring to a battle are subtly different, rather than 4 x ally number of units, each ally can bring one item to a fight.

2.) there is FAR more in the way of accessible PvE loot units (much as we like to moan about them).

3.) No losses, except for explosives.

4.) Relatively speaking, items are FAR more expensive than units in MW. They are also all level unlocked. Because of this, it is FAR easier to go for cash items at low levels and save respect points, and use them for high level respect items later when buying items starts getting difficult.

There's probably more, but I forgot!

Spoon86
03-21-2012, 02:53 PM
Quit while you can, Funzio has you beat at level 150+ with their nerfs.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 02:59 PM
Welcome, learn learn learn and last but not least, HAVE FUN!

Dr BoneCrusher
03-21-2012, 06:32 PM
thanks everyone I hope to keep reading such good advice. we talk about camping a lot in MW but with no losses and low amount of cash to earn with out pvp in CC is it still good idea early on?

Bruiser
03-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Welcome, Read the forum threads, it may take a while but save you in the long run. Spend Respect Points (RP) wisely and have fun.

Gaming Will
03-21-2012, 10:17 PM
My suggestion, personally but may not be the best...in short build your economy first and foremost... Don't follow the storyline, wasteful energy and money, pick something in each category (gun, armor, melee, explosive, and vehicle for every mafia member) that will grow and protect you, though may not be both in one item. as for the vehicle, most say to wait for something bigger and is a waste of money. It's really your preference and game style. Seems most forum members agree to work on PvP (attack) and completing the Thug Life, hardcore hitman, championship round... And SAVE your respect points for later unlocks.

That's what I got out of being on the forum for the last 3 months!

Dreno33
03-21-2012, 10:41 PM
My suggestion, personally but may not be the best...in short build your economy first and foremost... Don't follow the storyline, wasteful energy and money, pick something in each category (gun, armor, melee, explosive, and vehicle for every mafia member) that will grow and protect you, though may not be both in one item. as for the vehicle, most say to wait for something bigger and is a waste of money. It's really your preference and game style. Seems most forum members agree to work on PvP (attack) and completing the Thug Life, hardcore hitman, championship round... And SAVE your respect points for later unlocks.

That's what I got out of being on the forum for the last 3 months!

You have learned well my young Pa-dee-one.