PDA

View Full Version : Level 112 and need help

Seany527
03-21-2012, 11:08 AM
I am a level 112 - Code # 725 087 207
However my mafia attack is only 5382 and my defense is 7505.

I lose every fight I get into and I am always robbed. Is it too late to turn things around for me?

I do have an income of $26,000 an hour.

Any suggests to at least keep me from always getting robbed would be really helpful!

Rocky35
03-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Damn. they nerfed m4 and dd, so things not lookin good for u. unless u plan to drop 10k RM, i say start over.

Holicaholic
03-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Unless you don't mind camping, you're gonna need to get out your pocketbook. To give you an idea; I'm 94 with 11632/12937 and I would say I'm only a bit above average. You could camp and buy a ton of weapons, but as far as being able to compete at all as your stats are, you're kinda screwed.

Seany527
03-21-2012, 11:48 AM
so what should i do tho? should i save up for any weapon in particular or buy a good defense building? I have about 4 million in the bank.

Hank
03-21-2012, 11:54 AM
Damn. they nerfed m4 and dd, so things not lookin good for u. unless u plan to drop 10k RM, i say start over.

Starting over doesn't make any sense. There is nothing you can get at Level 1 that you can't get at level 112. At level 112 you have almost everything unlocked, which means there is more tools at your disposal to get better with. It wouldnt be easy but you can become competitive if you try hard. If i were in your shoes I would buy some gold buildings like pirate taverns and rock cafes to get some sort of income. Use all the information in the forums to get your economny into shape. Then focus on getting your attack up by whatever means you can. buy steel garrots if you cant do it any other way. Reduce your mafia down to 250 and you will find yourself in a world where you are competitive with your rivals (somewhat) then focus on gaining respect and spend those RP wisely.

Whoopdido1980
03-21-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm 115 and roughly 19,000 in both attack and defense. I don't think that's anything special. I've bought a total of 3000 gold during 2 sales so I guess I spent $160. I used the vast majority of that on gold buildings but I did buy I think 3 sets of 3 crates, which added a couple hundred to my stats. Other than that I have the first 3 weapons from each event, 250 chain whips bought using respect points from fights, 60 some Night Vision thingies, about 10 each of RPG's and Exeleros from missions and fight goals and 93 M4's. Zero DD's.

I assume you levelled up to 112 by doing mostly missions rather than fights. Honestly dude...I think you're screwed. Since you can't farm M4's or DD's anymore you can't up your stats with that strategy. You're also going to have a hard time completing your thug life goals and earning respect because your attack stats are so low.

I really don't know what you can do.

Holicaholic
03-21-2012, 11:56 AM
dont buy defense buildings. At this point to get back into being able to PVP you should focus only on attack. You could buy 69 cameros, steel garrotes, or AK-47s. All those are decent base weapons and enough of them should get you some OK attack points. Also, drop some mafia members if you're at 500.

Hank
03-21-2012, 11:58 AM
At this point defence buildings arent going to do you jack. Especially since you make less than 30,000/hr. You really have nothing to protect. You need to work on your attack and try to get respect. As far as protecting your buildings, you just need to collect on time. You are going up agaist people with way higher attacks than you have so you should just forget about fending people off for now

Holicaholic
03-21-2012, 12:03 PM
Starting over doesn't make any sense. There is nothing you can get at Level 1 that you can't get at level 112. At level 112 you have almost everything unlocked, which means there is more tools at your disposal to get better with. It wouldnt be easy but you can become competitive if you try hard. If i were in your shoes I would buy some gold buildings like pirate taverns and rock cafes to get some sort of income. Use all the information in the forums to get your economny into shape. Then focus on getting your attack up by whatever means you can. buy steel garrots if you cant do it any other way. Reduce your mafia down to 250 and you will find yourself in a world where you are competitive with your rivals (somewhat) then focus on gaining respect and spend those RP wisely.

Starting over (if it were possible) wouldn't be a bad strategy at all. If you can't compete in PVP at your level then you can't get the items that you have access to. Just because you can save up money and buy items doesn't mean they are worth it in the long or short term.

Hank
03-21-2012, 12:04 PM
But he CAN compete if he reduces his mafia. I know first hand, I WAS at level 112 with around 250 mafia. There are guppies down there. I went like a month without being sucessfully robbed or attacked

Ohaithere
03-21-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm 118 with 27k attack 29k def
What have you spent respect points on? I say the first thing to do is drop your mafia down to 100 as you probably are not equipping them all.
Then persue thug life goals and winning streak ones.
Spend respect points n night vision goggles as they provide good attack and def stats for a low cost.
Find something to farm, I will get back to this but I think the police car in the chemical plant or red light district drops Dds at an okish rate? I will change this

Holicaholic
03-21-2012, 12:21 PM
eeeeeeeeeh. I know they're cheap, but i highly recommend not going the NVB route. Do chain whips instead. NVB isn't an end game weapon IMO.

Rocky35
03-21-2012, 12:22 PM
At this point defence buildings arent going to do you jack. Especially since you make less than 30,000/hr. You really have nothing to protect. You need to work on your attack and try to get respect. As far as protecting your buildings, you just need to collect on time. You are going up agaist people with way higher attacks than you have so you should just forget about fending people off for now

How's he goin to get RP? He can't attack or rob anyone. Unless your theory is true that there are alot of guppies when you drop your mafia to 250, who's he goin to find at lv 110-120 range with a def of 5000 for him to pound on? Besides spending real money, RP is the best thing in this game. He can't get that because he's too damn weak. I say cut your losses, and you don't have any, your stats already bad, your income is bad, what's there to lose? Start over, spend real money, invest wisely, and lv up by fighting.

Hey OP, as of now, don't do anything. Literally bro, don't use your stamina to attack/rob anyone. You're too weak, and once you end up on some1's newsfeed, you're screwed. You want to be invisible right now and not have your name on anyone's list. Check their stats before you do anythin, I bet you u go through your rivals list the whole day and cant find anyone weaker than you, and will prob quit this game by week's end due to frustration/boredom/sadness.

I say start over.

Ohaithere
03-21-2012, 12:24 PM
What beats nvb for attack? I have 400 and am doing very well. Chain whips is good for end game but will not help his stats enough , I would get nvb

Seany527
03-21-2012, 01:49 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for your help. I guess i'll start by dropping my mafia. I do have about 4 million in the back so idk if that will help me at all...

I had a pretty good game going, I was about a level 50 when I switched from iPhone 4 to iPhone 4s. I switched early on before there was the option to transfer games. Therefore I lost all of my stats and had to start over. I was so consumed with getting back to level 50 again in a short amount of time- I only focused on completing objectives. I won't start over again. I just need to do a lot of catching up now. :(

Seany527
03-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Who should I delete from my mafia- Players who are low like a level 40 or does it not matter?

Ohaithere
03-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Makes no difference their level, any

Whoopdido1980
03-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Who should I delete from my mafia- Players who are low like a level 40 or does it not matter?

If, by chance, there are any players in your mob that have worse stats than you and are within 1 or 2 levels of you, delete them so you can attack them.

duelblade
03-21-2012, 02:19 PM
I know this is off topic but what is a nvb? I see that name everywhere but I have no idea what it means...

Sasha54
03-21-2012, 02:22 PM
Makes no difference their level, any

Wouldn't it be better to delete lower level people - so that as he moves up - he keeps those higher level people in his mob - so they don't appear on his rival list.

Just my thought. When I delete people I always keep the higher level ones with me.

Ohaithere
03-21-2012, 02:22 PM
Night vision binoculars and if you delete someone from your mob and they don't delete you then you cannot attack them, delete anyone

Sasha54
03-21-2012, 02:24 PM
What beats nvb for attack? I have 400 and am doing very well. Chain whips is good for end game but will not help his stats enough , I would get nvb

Seems to be 2 sides to the NVB thing.

I for one started getting them as soon as I could - for my level they were the best all around item to get with RP's. Now I get the Chain Whips but until you can get those what is wrong with accumulated the nvb's...................

you have to start somewhere.

Ohaithere
03-21-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm lv119 and still use all 402 of my nvm so I can't see how they are a waste

Caleb
03-21-2012, 02:47 PM
...if you delete someone from your mob and they don't delete you then you cannot attack them, delete anyone

I'm not sure this is the case. I believe my mafia count has fluctuated down without me removing any one, which would suggest someone dropped me from their mafia.

For the OP, as others suggested, I would go with removing lower-level players since you don't need protection from them. Also, you might drop players with mafia greater than 1000 - it is a game feature that they can see and attack members of their mob, but you can't attack them (if you had stats that allowed attacking....sorry man).

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 03:05 PM
I would delete many many many people from my mafia and camp like a hermit!

jmeijer
03-21-2012, 05:03 PM
I'll be honest with you, I am level 108, 9300ATT/13500DEF, and still on the weaker side. I would suggest camping, and try to use the advice from the guides, to strengthen your economy. Then, with the money you gain, buy at least some armor, weapons and melee. In the beginning, cars will be too expensive if you compare how much you pay and what you gain on stats.

Seany527
04-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Hey everyone,
So its been about 2 weeks. I dropped my mafia down to 230. I now have an attack of 5205 and a defense of 8606. I can FINALLY win battles against weaker players. I guess I never really understood how this part of the game worked. I thought if I added high level mafia members they would already come equipped with their best weapons. I guess I finally learned. So thanks for your help!

I have one other question now. When I level up and I can add defense or attack points. 1 at a time. Is it worth it to do that? I'm guessing no.

Also, just some general advice you could give me about what the next step for my hood should be. My ID number is 725-087-207 Add me and take a look around. Let me know what I should do. I'm currently in the process of upgrading all of my towers from level 6 to 7 and also plan on buying 10-15 more gatling guns to fill in small areas. Any info would be great!

fuzzy
04-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Don't waste money on defense building upgrades as stated earlier in this thread. Put it into your money buildings.
Look at your profile. Buy a piece of armor. Look at profile again. Did it go up the full amount that the armor showed. If so buy more.

Steve0
04-06-2012, 04:52 PM
My suggestion would be skip the up grades on the towers and spend that time up grading your econ. I would buy Gatling turrets, just to fill in small spaces. Mabe start crawling rob collection angencys, and LM to buy RP equipment. It might take some time but you could turn it around.

Polarbear
04-06-2012, 05:05 PM
I would suggest just hitting laundramats and 10k+ robberies, while accumulating Cameros and steel garrotes. I'm at lvl 111 with 40k/41k Attk/def, with 200 of each and they do still contribute a bit to stats. However this would mean investing a bit on money buildings with high ROI.

Vile Lynn
04-06-2012, 05:46 PM
eeeeeeeeeh. I know they're cheap, but i highly recommend not going the NVB route. Do chain whips instead. NVB isn't an end game weapon IMO.

100,000,000% agree! Do not buy Night Vision Binoculars... The def/16 might be ok & the attack/16 might be ok around around lvl50-60, but CC is about the attack to complete goals, not so much in defense of your rivals, and your level is much higher... Slowly work on getting the bigger weapons.

Totally agree with deleting all of your mob down to a really low 100 or so. That will keep you in a range of players that you CAN compete with. Then check rival stats & do PVP as much as possible. Good Luck!!