PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else like to bully people who rob them.................

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:10 AM
I do........................... Rob me and i'll hound the player for days on end............weeks if they are dumb enough to rob me again and apear on my news feed...............

Girl gold spenders are by far the funniest..... People to do this too.... They go nuts and are pretty much garenteed to send you hate mail or begging letters............... and are always dumb enough to not control their emotions and rage and attack and rob you back as revenge..........Putting them right back on top of my news feed.......... Then cry when you make them a target for a few more days............

Also............. A guy called.................... GET MAD PUNK....... Attack this guy over and over and get some hilarious in game hate mail!!!

kimberleyj
03-21-2012, 06:31 AM
If I Rob someone and they are *****y about it, I go out my way to rob and attack them again. It doesn't bother me when people attack and rob me it is part of the game.

Burn
03-21-2012, 06:33 AM
Wars are costly. But fun now and again if you get bored.

I generally don't rob or attack people who have made a one off attack, it was probably a Thug Life thing.

Anyone that takes me for a big amount of money, I will generally case their hood for a few days and take them for as much as possible, but if they ask for a truce I always agree.

Swifty
03-21-2012, 06:35 AM
I only attack/rob rivals who are richer and weaker than me.

Nothing personal, its just business.

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:38 AM
Richer, Poorer, Weaker, Stronger i don't care if i set my sights on you I won't give up for days.....

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:39 AM
Honestly if you see that GET MAD PUNK guy attack him over and over.... Its so funny.

Swifty
03-21-2012, 06:41 AM
@NotsoFunzio

I am only level 134. What level do I have to reach so I can try to rob you and talk trash on your wall?

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:42 AM
U'll have to go back 10 levels ;)...... richieBigballz bring it :p

No trash talking on my wall....... I keep it trim.............

Swifty
03-21-2012, 06:43 AM
If I camp, will you eventually catch up to me?

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:45 AM
If I camp, will you eventually catch up to me?

Im camping buddy.....I don't farm rob or attack randoms... I very very slowley level tho due to my love for harrasment.....

Im almost level 125 now ;( ....... due to my latest victim:)

Holicaholic
03-21-2012, 06:46 AM
I do........................... Rob me and i'll hound the player for days on end............weeks if they are dumb enough to rob me again and apear on my news feed...............

Girl gold spenders are by far the funniest..... People to do this too.... They go nuts and are pretty much garenteed to send you hate mail or begging letters............... and are always dumb enough to not control their emotions and rage and attack and rob you back as revenge..........Putting them right back on top of my news feed.......... Then cry when you make them a target for a few more days............

Also............. A guy called.................... GET MAD PUNK....... Attack this guy over and over and get some hilarious in game hate mail!!!

Oh no. All those periods. I just realized who you are. :eek:

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:48 AM
Oh no. All those periods. I just realized who you are. :eek:

http://www.caphatsoutlet.co.uk/images/polo-hats/polo-adjustable-red-hat-id6102.jpg

Afraid...........................?

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 06:54 AM
Holicaholic I remember you when your were young dumb and still wet behind the ears :P

Hows things............................... 265 posts you have been busy..............................

Holicaholic
03-21-2012, 07:00 AM
Holicaholic I remember you when your were young dumb and still wet behind the ears :P

Hows things............................... 265 posts you have been busy..............................

'tis true. I merely spread the knowledge I have gleaned however. There isn't a whole lot more left to be "discovered" in this game, so in that respect I suppose I haven't actually "contributed" much to the forums. I do what I can though :)

105 posts, is that a new record for you? :P

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 07:02 AM

Ha....................................... Im keeping a low profile...............

Even stopped getting ingame fan mail now :D.................

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 07:06 AM
You need to have a WORD with yourself if you look far too indepth for an crappy iphone app game................

Some people.....................................

Holicaholic
03-21-2012, 07:10 AM
You need to have a WORD with yourself if you look far too indepth for an crappy iphone app game................

Some people.....................................

I get bored at work quite often (that's gonna change in a few weeks) and so this game provides a nice escape from the boredom. Knowing more about a game I'm playing just seems kinda logical to me. I honestly don't care as much as some people about certain aspects (real defense score calculator, odds of event boxes, mafia brackets) but it's fun to read other people's opinions about them.

frenda
03-21-2012, 07:17 AM
I'm with you Holicaholic. It's a great diversion for slow times, waiting for an email reply or meeting, etc.

As for the original question, yeah, it's a mafia game. I def get revenge. ;) It's only the Sicilian thing to do. :D I only go for a bit more than they took from me, to make a point. If they then come back for more, then it's on. And I sometimes rob someone way stronger than me if they have an unusually juicy building with cash lying around. Again, I think it's in the spirit of the game.

Joeycool
03-21-2012, 07:47 AM

No! BBz did really well as I remember. Even got a post in the best of the best sticky!

Joeycool
03-21-2012, 07:50 AM
Even stopped getting ingame fan mail now :D.................

Ha ha! I can put out another press release if you like?

That was a good thread! :)

I think a lot of the people who know your true identity may have moved on now mate! You need to endear yourself to a whole new crowd!

Joeycool
03-21-2012, 07:51 AM
Also............. A guy called.................... GET MAD PUNK.

I can also recommend attack this guy... It is bags of fun. :)

Pekersss
03-21-2012, 08:06 AM
There's no point in flipping Out over robberies... Just part of the game. I fell asleep a half hour before a major collection last night and Thinks got me for about $100k, lol. Sucks, but what can you do? ...go rob someone else!

Thinks
03-21-2012, 08:38 AM
@NotsoFunzio
Ohhh... I can't wait to catch up to you. It will be fun! I love the people who "harrass" me after I rob them blind... It just gives me another opportunity to rob them blind again. Nothing is more exciting than camping someone's hood. Gets my blood pumping.

The alleged "harasser" becomes the harassee. It usually results in the person coming to their senses and staying away or sometimes, if I'm lucky, my favorite occurs... they spam my board 400-600 times and proceed with comments about not having a life or something about gold, etc. I find the most enjoyment in frustrating others into an uncontrollable rage.

Two days ago, I was playing my cat and mouse game with someone. They got so frustrated that they blew $78.4 million to keep me out of their hood. Initially, there were 523 Land Mines... I've wittled away at them and brought them down to 477.

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad290/ThinkRSX/explosives.png

Burn
03-21-2012, 09:00 AM
Class post there Mr Think :)

Can you hear his money going Boom! lol

Talking of explosives, I did the stupidest thing ever the other day, bought a bunch of explosives to get to the next level on the road to the Gold weapons. Complete waste of time, as I've since got into a little spat with someone who has similar stats to me, and the explosives are being depleted at a rapid rate. That particular account is on my iPad at home - if I put my head out of the office window and listen carefully, I can hear some of them going off even now ;)

Live and learn. Attack explosives good, Defense explosives bad.

Max Power
03-21-2012, 09:07 AM
People attack me a lot during Thug Life, and it is clear that they don't look at stats, because it is a wall of green. I attack them back just so I can see if they are a 499 pussy, and if they are, I post on their wall that they are a 499 pussy.

omnus
03-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Class post there Mr Think :)
Talking of explosives, I did the stupidest thing ever the other day, bought a bunch of explosives to get to the next level on the road to the Gold weapons. Complete waste of time, as I've since got into a little spat with someone who has similar stats to me, and the explosives are being depleted at a rapid rate. That particular account is on my iPad at home - if I put my head out of the office window and listen carefully, I can hear some of them going off even now ;)

Live and learn. Attack explosives good, Defense explosives bad.

I did the same thing trying to reach a def goal, didn't spend enough to reach it and they pretty much all got wasted.

Sasha54
03-21-2012, 10:14 AM
People attack me a lot during Thug Life, and it is clear that they don't look at stats, because it is a wall of green. I attack them back just so I can see if they are a 499 pussy, and if they are, I post on their wall that they are a 499 pussy.

Ok - not to be too noobish - but what is the deal about the whole staying at 499 thing. I'm very low level but just would like to know.

thanks......

i need muney
03-21-2012, 10:24 AM
Ok - not to be too noobish - but what is the deal about the whole staying at 499 thing. I'm very low level but just would like to know.

thanks......
Thug life requires to attack players with 500 mafia. 499ers evade some attacks because they do not qualify for this goal.

jaywalker
03-21-2012, 11:04 AM
I generally don't care about people attacking me or robbing me. Usually they get two chances to rob me, wich is ~3 and ~6 hours after I go to bed. None of wich buildings I really care about.

Slinky
03-21-2012, 11:05 AM
I usually attack for some Thug Life farming, but only hit'em 3 or 4 times. However, if they do some overnight thievery and walk away with a lot of my loot. I make sure they pay dearly, 2 days of relentless hammering att's. Then I ask if they want to team up as a peace offering.

Thinks
03-21-2012, 11:26 AM
I wish I ran into more people like you guys. I don't care about dying, I just want your money!

Babytway
03-21-2012, 11:26 AM
I robs lots of ppl over and over again. and they come back and attack me constantly and they feel as though they get theere revenge but for me its just permanant link to go back and keep robbing them. so speaking from the opposite end yes ppl do like to bully the ppl that rob them. i only care bout my robberies wins category the fight win/loss is not a factor to me.

Burn
03-21-2012, 11:31 AM
You just know if you took Tway out for a drink, you'd go home flat broke, and she'd still be in the bar buying a better looking guy drinks with your money lol

Thinks
03-21-2012, 11:53 AM
Tway... I'm slightly concerned by your ability to jump inside my head, steal my thoughts, and post them before I get a chance.

DAMN YOU!

Babytway
03-21-2012, 11:59 AM
sorry, i will buy you drink....Burn can i have some money

Thinks
03-21-2012, 12:05 PM
Swifty, buy Tway and I drinks with Burns money please... Burn, see how far your hard earned money goes? *Cheers*

Swifty
03-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Thinks, you and Babytway can drink my Absinthe for free any time.

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 02:23 PM
I robs lots of ppl over and over again. and they come back and attack me constantly and they feel as though they get theere revenge but for me its just permanant link to go back and keep robbing them. so speaking from the opposite end yes ppl do like to bully the ppl that rob them. i only care bout my robberies wins category the fight win/loss is not a factor to me.

Interesting perspective...... We choose to play the game completely opposite too each other.... Personally I could not care less about robbing people..... I enjoy attacking people over and over and rarely ever rob......

In game we would be.... At a full scale war if we met..........

Anyone still got the itch for your glitch btw?

Thinks
03-21-2012, 02:59 PM
So I guess that leaves me wondering how many people out there are like you, mostly interested in beating people to a pulp? How many out there are like Tway and I, interested mostly in robbing the snot out of others? And how many people out there take the Trump approach to things, simply out to create a great economy?

The "Trumps" in this game make the world go round! :-) I'd have quit had it not been for the many campers I've encountered along the way. I've never been a fan of tents and iodized water, there for, I find it hard to camp. It's just so boring.

Itch for what glitch? (Went over my head)

mdtacor
03-21-2012, 03:00 PM
I do. I want to put the impression that you should stay out of my feed :D

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 03:00 PM
@NotsoFunzio

I am only level 134. What level do I have to reach so I can try to rob you and talk trash on your wall?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... It just got exciting, jk jk.

Joeycool
03-21-2012, 03:01 PM
So I guess that leaves me wondering how many people out there are like you, mostly interested in beating people to a pulp? How many out there are like Tway and I, interested mostly in robbing the snot out of others? And how many people out there take the Trump approach to things, simply out to create a great economy?

The "Trumps" in this game make the world go round! :-) I'd have quit had it not been for the many campers I've encountered along the way. I've never been a fan of tents and iodized water, there for, I find it hard to camp. It's just so boring.

I'm a fighter like Hatz. I know for a fact that synergy is too. That guy has had more fights that I've had hot dinners.

Babytway
03-21-2012, 06:12 PM
thats because i stole them hot dinners from your russian restaurants :)

Thinks
03-21-2012, 06:37 PM
A Russian Restaurant? ... Isn't that the same thing as a liquor store? I fancy the taste of French Restaurants myself.

mdtacor
04-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Bullying people who rob you is fun. Usually they leave me alone after I get my money back from them...and then some.

Chiefer
04-07-2012, 02:27 AM
Your behind pop culture. Bullying is uncool.