PDA

View Full Version : Anybody wanna help me work over my enemy - a level 42

ibanezsvo
03-21-2012, 05:11 AM
I'm in a war so to speak with a guy, and I really dont want to invest the hours required to keep this going. This game would be so much better if you could use your allies to gang up on someone... so i'm posting this thread in hopes that someone can and will take up my cause to find this guy and help me trash his base.
He has posted on my wall, which you can read if your my ally (108-000-978).
His name is: Colton
He is a Level: 42
His Alliance ID is: 250-506-844 (just for reference, you can read on his wall)
His Attack: 7634
His Defense: 8384
Income/Hr: $181,156

War Priest
03-21-2012, 09:35 AM
I would help you out but I am to many level's up. How about you get more allies to raise your stats so he won't win anymore.

ibanezsvo
03-21-2012, 09:42 AM
I would help you out but I am to many level's up. How about you get more allies to raise your stats so he won't win anymore.

preciate the offer...

you can only use the following number of allies: Level# * 5
I have much more than that.
You can only use the following number of units: Level# * 5 * 4 (or # of allies *4)
I have much more than that.

War Priest
03-21-2012, 09:45 AM
I am aware of the formulas. Thank you though.

ibanezsvo
03-21-2012, 09:48 AM
i was confident you were... you're like a god to these people.

War Priest
03-21-2012, 09:51 AM

Haha, afraid not. That would be cool though. :)

JohnnyR
03-21-2012, 09:51 AM
I'd suggest laying low and completing as many valor missions as you can and stocking up on the highest power units you can get. M270 MLRS have great defense stats.

War Priest
03-21-2012, 09:52 AM
I know, I know.

JohnnyR
03-21-2012, 09:58 AM
I know, I know.

I erased I erased. Lol, dang you're quick.

stricker
03-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Haha, afraid not. That would be cool though. =P

OMG!!! ...now you've got a new label to put on your narcissistic list, WP!!! haha

...btw WP, you are NOT my G, buddy. ;P

War Priest
03-21-2012, 11:51 AM
OMG!!! ...now you've got a new label to put on your narcissistic list, WP!!! haha

Haha I know. =) Wonder why people think that..

War Priest
03-21-2012, 12:20 PM
It's funny that this thread was created to recruit players to gang up on another.

Agent Orange
03-21-2012, 12:22 PM

Damn you! Wish I hadn't been taking a sip of Coke just now, my nose is tingling grrrrr. And you know god spelled backwards is......

Agent Orange
03-21-2012, 12:24 PM
It's funny that this thread was created to recruit players to gang up on another.

Well the best part is once you get past L90 and the most powerful players have now formed quite the alliance and those being rude, or posting profanities or not being respectful are being totally flattened or as they like to put it beheaded...

stricker
03-21-2012, 12:36 PM

Damn you! Wish I hadn't been taking a sip of Coke just now, my nose is tingling grrrrr. And you know god spelled backwards is......
...hate it when that happens! at least you weren't eating powdered donuts too. ...would've been a hullava mess to clean up off your keyboard.

btw...you don't need to be drinking sodas at your age, AO!!! ...you could end up w/type 2 diabetes... & you're heading into prostrate exam territory!!!!! take better care of yourself, man!

stricker
03-21-2012, 12:39 PM
...what's your point, wp? ...are you inferring that i'm not playing by the forum rules?

War Priest
03-21-2012, 12:41 PM
...what's your point, wp? ...are you inferring that i'm not playing by the forum rules?

What..? You didn't create this thread...

Agent Orange
03-21-2012, 12:43 PM
...hate it when that happens! at least you weren't eating powdered donuts too. ...would've been a hullava mess to clean up off your keyboard.

btw...you don't need to be drinking sodas at your age, AO!!! ...you could end up w/type 2 diabetes... & you're heading into prostrate exam territory!!!!! take better care of yourself, man!

Yeah but I was kind of trying to avoid going with London Dock straight up.... especially at my age! :p

stricker
03-21-2012, 12:46 PM
What..? You didn't create this thread...
...you and i both are notorious for hijacking threads! =P
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13347-Posting-Guidelines

(...now you can add "hijacker" to your list)

War Priest
03-21-2012, 12:51 PM
...you and i both are notorious for hijacking threads! =P
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13347-Posting-Guidelines

(...now you can add "hijacker" to your list)

I know right. We go in and say something that only we probably understand and totally change the topic.

I never noticed it said don't "hijack" a thread. Oops.

Mcdoc
03-21-2012, 03:37 PM
...you and i both are notorious for hijacking threads!)

Now we have to start a Global War on Forum Terrorist :)

ObamaSux
03-21-2012, 08:47 PM

Yes, you are! :-P

War Priest
03-21-2012, 11:46 PM

Yes, you are! :-P

Why is that? Because I have to much gold..?

I really do wonder why people say that, or believe I am a dev. Is it something I do, or say...?

Hmm.... :rolleyes: