PDA

View Full Version : How to calculate sale value, upgrade coat, income?

Mohammed
03-21-2012, 03:06 AM
Hi all

How are you guys?

Is there any one that can help me calculating the sale value? I mean in case I have an oil rig level 4 and I want to sell it, how much it will give me? There should be a certain formula, also the upgrade cost and income from money buildings.

Thank you

vball
03-21-2012, 07:20 AM
Hi Mohammed.

There are a couple of spreadsheets that Tanner, Tramp Stamp, Enjoy Life and others have put hours into. These tools are amazing and you can see them here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmpuGUCgtVUFdEdIcnVRSC1rUGJxZmtQLWp4dUF2M Xc#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudG1NaFdaQUp5QlowT0RqS1Z2bll6Z UE&hl=en_US#gid=1

I hope these links work right, sorry not so strong on the computer side of things.

Good luck.

What?
03-21-2012, 12:59 PM
Is there any info on gold money buildings? I was thinking once I have all the cash money buildings maybe buying some gold ones, but cannot find anything about the upgrade costs. I think this is something funzio should compile and publish. In real life if you are building something do you not think everything is planned out from the cost of steel to the price of nuts and bolts. For all I know a gold building upgrade cost is 10 million dollars making it impossible to upgrade without risking vast sums of money. Knowing information like this before a purchase is very important and I'm surprised funzio doesn't have this information readily available. I'm not going to spend real money if I don't know this basic information.

JMC
03-21-2012, 01:18 PM
There are simple equations for calculating all the upgrade costs and incomes. Sale price is 50% what you payed for it in cash. I've never sold an upgraded building, but im assuming that the price to upgrade is stacked on top of the build costs, since people that sell their bases get quite a bit of cash back.

Basically all you need to know is the payout and cost for the level 1 and you can calculate the rest. They'll be a bit inaccurate because funzio rounds the values differently depending on the building, but you'll be pretty close.

Mohammed
03-22-2012, 02:10 PM
vball

The sheets are very helpful, thank you. But both of them, they do not contain a sale value.

What?

I think in the sheets there are some figures for gold money buildings.

JMC

There is a strategic need to sale an upgraded money building, anyway, do you have a reasonable estimation for the sale value of an oil rig level 4?

JMC
03-22-2012, 04:07 PM
vball

The sheets are very helpful, thank you. But both of them, they do not contain a sale value.

What?

I think in the sheets there are some figures for gold money buildings.

JMC

There is a strategic need to sale an upgraded money building, anyway, do you have a reasonable estimation for the sale value of an oil rig level 4?

Add up the 4.8mil initial cost then add the cost of the 3 upgrades and divide by two. That should be the sale price. I would never sell a level 4 oil rig though. I dont know why you want to.

vball
03-22-2012, 04:26 PM
My guess is the reason the numbers are not there for the sale is you would have to sell them to see it?

Not sure why you would sell some of the buildings though as it takes so much time to get them to any reasonable level.

Would just hold onto them and spend the cash wisely.

JohnnyR
03-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Just sell a level 2 or higher supply depot and see if they give half the upgrade cost back, then you'll figure out the answer. My current building upgrade's gonna take 3 days, or I'd build and sell it just to see.

Mohammed
03-23-2012, 12:24 AM
Think about it guys

If you have 2 oil rigs level 4 which cost, 19,400 (because I have level 6 cement factory maybe its cost is 20,000). Your vault is 10 million, you want to upgragde on of the oil rig to level 5 which give an output of 1.4 million, it will cost around 32,000,000. You certainly can save up to 10 million because of your vault, with all of this gold players fooling around, you may be able to get 15,000,000 at a point of time, if you leave it like that, it will be raided. So how could you upgrade the oil rig? Very simple, you have 15,000,000, sell the other oil rig and some other buildings and go ahead for level 5 oil rig.

Anyway, I will do some experiments and I will tell you about it.

JMC
03-23-2012, 01:53 AM
There is no point to do that with an oil rig. Oil rig upgrade from 0-4 takes how long? Im thinking almost a week. So first you're losing half the money that you paid for the oil rig and then on top of that you're losing like 7mil+ worth of income assuming you get back to rebuilding that oil rig right away.

If you have a few expansion squares empty, which im guessing you do if you're turtling and making enough money to support those buildings, you can fill them with the 50000 trees. 196 trees per square costs 9.8million so each square is holding 4.9million for you. Fill up 3-4 squares and you can get your level 5 oil rig safely without wasting build/upgrade time and without losing your income from that building.