PDA

View Full Version : New event coming soon!

Ram
03-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Marky mark just said in the "Ask me anything" thread that a new event is coming soon!

What do you think the event will be about?

I think the event might be based around easter!

Imagine a poweful weapon like an egg bomb with 135 attack and 178 defense or a rabbit killer with 89 attack and 75 defense.

Let the speculations begin!

i need muney
03-20-2012, 11:31 PM
Same eggs, side view

Bruiser
03-21-2012, 02:00 AM
Rotten egg stink bomb 60att 43 def its the 7th egg you need to collect :)

Oops can i say that?

Hank
03-21-2012, 02:04 AM
who knows what the weapon will be, but i'd like to see one that could lower upgrade/build times by 10% or something like that. That would be awesome

Santa
03-21-2012, 04:30 AM
Bunny Suit (205/187) + 5% more income OR 5% faster energy refill OR 5% faster stamina refill. Sorta like an add on to the classes.

BrodawgCanada
03-21-2012, 05:32 AM
I dont care what it is, it's freebies every hour if you can get the damn boxes open!!!! Hopefully this event won't be as hard to open and receive gems/ bars ect. Alot of people said they won't buy gold for next event, because it was hard for some to get exclusive items...... I'm looking forward to it!!! Funzio your so fun

Ohaithere
03-21-2012, 05:33 AM
They said the same after the first event but the free bank was a better offer to people so they spent more gold, if this is something giving shorter build times or something then people will always spendgold

BrodawgCanada
03-21-2012, 05:34 AM
I WON'T buy gold this time........... Maybe I will.......😝

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 05:41 AM
Mabye a new vehicle for your mafia to right around on.................. The Funzio cash cow

http://luckythecashcow.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/cashcow.jpg

They gotta afford there golden eggs some how. So support this event SPEND SPEND SPEND!

You may even be rewarded with a VERY SLIM chance of getting this item if you spend enough ;)

How awsome is that..................................

Giedrius
03-21-2012, 05:44 AM
New Event should start 1st of April (April Fools Day). ;)

Swifty
03-21-2012, 05:44 AM
Very awesome.

NotsoFunzio
03-21-2012, 05:50 AM
Or mabye your very own set of Funzio Love Eggs............... As an easter treat

http://aggsliterature.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/love-eggs2.jpg

I think these would be right up Dilinjas street..................... As he's very proud of his collection......

Swifty
03-21-2012, 06:38 AM
Will the gold boycotters (i.e., "I won't buy gold until the M4A1 is brought back") be at a disadvantage in the next event, or won't it make any difference?

Burn
03-21-2012, 10:58 AM
How about a FREE Gold Event. Gold Weapons of varying strength. Final prize a huge haul of Gold, say 5000 bars. Vaults. All vaults opened FREE with ingame money. Percentile chance of getting that last drop of the 5000 bars directly related to how much real money the player has previously ploughed into the game. Never bought Gold, you have a 0.1% chance of dropping the big stash. Spent $100 or so, you have a 1% chance. Spent piles of real money, you have a 10% chance.

This would be great PR, and do much to repair the customer/supplier relationship. Give a little back to your top spending customers. Show them it isn't all take take take.

Kinda like buying your wife flowers to show her she is appreciated, it generally pays you back ;)

Do it.

You can have this idea for free, don't thank me, I'm here to help ;)

Burn
03-21-2012, 11:04 AM
Also like to see an Explosives event, with non-consumable explosives of varying strength as the prizes. End benefit, you unlock a 25/25 stat non-consumable explosive which now appears as an item you can buy for 1000 respect points.

mnju_03
03-21-2012, 03:06 PM
New Event should start 1st of April (April Fools Day). ;)

You... you're a funny one you... :p

BrodawgCanada
03-21-2012, 04:46 PM
I like what u r saying burn!!! I've spent some money on gold, would be nice to earn some back!! Probably alot of gold spenders would spend more.

Steve0
03-21-2012, 04:51 PM
What ever it is i will be looking forward to it, i like getting the free item.

fuzzy
03-21-2012, 05:38 PM
Will the gold boycotters (i.e., "I won't buy gold until the M4A1 is brought back") be at a disadvantage in the next event, or won't it make any difference?

It's funny those people that said that they would not spend gold on the emerald event in that thread ended up dumping a boat load of rm money into it. What an adiciction this company has over us?

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 05:44 PM
I'm anticipating another gem based event with the same general concept. Perhaps they will use rubies this time instead of diamonds and emeralds. I have seen some speculation on the threads about the ability to build/upgrade more than one structure at a time. Apparently, Funzio does read the forms and does take our suggestions/ideas into consideration. I'm expecting the next event or another event in the near future to incorporate this idea into the final 10 gem item.

kinghansen
03-21-2012, 05:50 PM
It's funny those people that said that they would not spend gold on the emerald event in that thread ended up dumping a boat load of rm money into it. What an adiciction this company has over us?

I said I wouldn’t spend on the last event and I didn’t. I'm going to say now that I won’t spend on the next event and I won’t. I think it’s foolish to spend money opening boxes and safes, especially if you don’t end up with the final item. But yes I agree with you, they come up with quite innovative ideas to get players to spend money.

jobadass
03-21-2012, 05:51 PM
SO if it starts on april 1, are we trying to unlock Pyrite?

Santa
03-21-2012, 06:03 PM
SO if it starts on april 1, are we trying to unlock Pyrite?

I didn't have to look that up! (Thank you 8th grade science class)

BTW everyone, Pyrite is Fool's Gold. :D

fuzzy
03-21-2012, 07:08 PM
I said I wouldn’t spend on the last event and I didn’t. I'm going to say now that I won’t spend on the next event and I won’t. I think it’s foolish to spend money opening boxes and safes, especially if you don’t end up with the final item. But yes I agree with you, they come up with quite innovative ideas to get players to spend money.

I guess I made a broad statement and it should have said isn't funny how "some" of the people spent a boat load of money.