PDA

View Full Version : Highest causality rate after you've been attacked?

Diller21
03-20-2012, 08:27 PM
Just been attacked and have lost, 2 snipers, 2 engineers, 3 humvees, 2 avengers, 1 Bradley, 1 warthog, 1 commando, 1 armed observation, and 1 military ambulance. My highest causalitys before that we're always 2,3 and odd time 4 units. Anybody else's been so high??

JMC
03-20-2012, 08:31 PM
He attacked you more than once, it just stacked together on your news feed. He probably only killed 1-3 units at a time, tops. You tend to lose a lot less units when getting attacked compared to when you're doing the attacking.

Diller21
03-20-2012, 08:37 PM
He attacked you more than once, it just stacked together on your news feed. He probably only killed 1-3 units at a time, tops. You tend to lose a lot less units when getting attacked compared to when you're doing the attacking. I thought it was more than one attack at first until i checked my wall and he did just attack the one time, strange causality rate for it?

JMC
03-20-2012, 08:40 PM
You mean your news? That's where all the attacks get combined. If someone attacks you once, then hits you again 10 mins later even, it will still show only one alert on the news feed. He likely hit you 10 times.

Agent Orange
03-20-2012, 08:47 PM
Yes as JMC says multiple attacks are grouped into one post. Did your attacker take out any of your boost buildings? When I'm attacking someone and want to make a point I take out their Infirmary first and if I'm feeling really mean I'll take out their boost buildings to reduce their defences even more.

It feels like we have had another tweak in the past few days and this one seems to be putting more weight on skill points as I'm seeing some really interesting fight results in my LLP's news feed. They are beating the bulk of their rivals even though by the stats the rival is a lot more powerful. It seems though that their high number of defence skill points is what is making the difference.

The other thing is your attacker may have configured their army to take out specific units by stocking up on units that are strong against a particular unit. For example my defences are set up to specifically target Super Hornets and Stealth Frigates so I have several hundred units that are strong against air and several hundred that are strong against Sea. Plus I've also been putting aside units that are strong against Ground and Infantry heck wouldn't want those guys to feel left out....

Diller21
03-20-2012, 08:51 PM
You mean your news? That's where all the attacks get combined. If someone attacks you once, then hits you again 10 mins later even, it will still show only one alert on the news feed. He likely hit you 10 times. I didn't know they added up together, I can't even retaliate he has 5k more defense than my attack lol, benoit's if your reading this let me win a few against you lol👍👍

Thunder Child
03-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Several hours ago my base was pummeled by someone under the US flag. Targeted and decimated each and every defensive and boost building. Cost to me?
2 heavy bombers
33 medics
1 typhoon tiger
2 sea scouts
1 mobile tactical unit
1 anti-aircraft vehicle
3 KC-135 stratotankers
2 APCs
5 military ambulances
2 heavy gunners
1 global hawk drone
1 eagle fighter jet
1 strike eagle

At the same time, this somehow obliterated my Situation Report page - absolutely everything wiped off except the carnage caused by this level 89 player.

Something doesn't feel quite right....

ObamaSux
03-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Several hours ago my base was pummeled by someone under the US flag. Targeted and decimated each and every defensive and boost building. Cost to me?
2 heavy bombers
33 medics
1 typhoon tiger
2 sea scouts
1 mobile tactical unit
1 anti-aircraft vehicle
3 KC-135 stratotankers
2 APCs
5 military ambulances
2 heavy gunners
1 global hawk drone
1 eagle fighter jet
1 strike eagle

At the same time, this somehow obliterated my Situation Report page - absolutely everything wiped off except the carnage caused by this level 89 player.

Something doesn't feel quite right....

OUCH! I've been hit before, but never that bad. Considering that you lose more units when you attack than defend, take some solace in the fact that he probably lost triple what you did.

Thunder Child
03-21-2012, 08:48 PM
But why should even such a major attack wipe the Situation Report clean? Or are the two unrelated, despite occurring at the same exact moment?

JMC
03-21-2012, 08:59 PM
Multiple attacks stack on top of eachother in the news feed, but each individual attack still counts as a slot on your news feed.

The maximum amount of things you can have in there is 50.

Say 5 different people attacked you each 10 times.

You would only see 5 windows on your news feed, because each window is taking up 10 slots worth.
For your situation, it seems that guy hit you at least 50 times. So he would completely wipe off your news feed even if all the raids got stacked into 1 window.

Thunder Child
03-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Wow! What a motivated guy he must be!

Khimsoo
03-21-2012, 10:13 PM
I was attacked by unevenknow this morning lv90 with 77k atk n def.

5 transport,
18 medic,
2 typhoon tiger,
1 super hornet,
1 global sky hawk,
1 avenger,
1 amp trooper and ...

The list was so long that it ended with ... 'Etc'

Thunder Child
03-21-2012, 10:46 PM
Wow! What a motivated guy he must be!

Thunder Child
03-21-2012, 10:48 PM
Same guy.... US att. 77K though he was level 89 when he was stiffing me.. absolutely no doubt what his strategy is!

Agent Orange
03-22-2012, 07:23 AM
This sounds like a gold player if their attack is that high or someone who has bought a lot of high value units.

What I would do is look at the configuration of their army and see if they are heavily stocked on anything in particular. If they are then pick defensive units to whittle away at those units.

In some cases a player might sock all their skill points into attack but in this case you are seeing a high attack score but still likely that they have funneled a lot into attack. This means they could have a weak defence though I would guess you don't have an attack score even close being able to test this. Still worth checking.

Hopefully you didn't counter attack or post a nasty message on their wall as this ounds rather personal.

Judicium
03-22-2012, 07:58 AM
has to be a gold player to get to 77k attack as US. highest cash unit only has 50 atk. so 1000 of those and the 20% bonus from the boost building will only get him 70k. unless i'm missing something here which i feel like i might be.

digitalwalker
03-22-2012, 08:26 AM
has to be a gold player to get to 77k attack as US. highest cash unit only has 50 atk. so 1000 of those and the 20% bonus from the boost building will only get him 70k. unless i'm missing something here which i feel like i might be.

What's ur country? The 77k u seen from his profile is calculated in the way that the his units from UR country r boosted by 10%. So his actual attack probably is lower than 77k given that u r not US and he doesn't have any boost buildings.

Jp lfs
03-22-2012, 08:57 AM
I took a guy for about 250k a couple weeks ago and in retaliation he spammed my message board and camped on my base all night, raiding and attacking back and forth, losing constantly, but decimating my buildings and units with the constant attacks. Total troop loss was well over $6 Million in about 6 hours. I "love tapped" the guy back once, then complimented him on his board for taking me for over $6 Mil in units compared to the 250k cash I took from him, and ally-requested him. The attacks stopped, but even while he was losing, my losses were way worse in the long run.

Thunder Child
03-22-2012, 09:04 AM
He's heavy gold player, especially infantry and air... Went from level 89 this morning to level 93 now

JohnnyR
03-22-2012, 09:22 AM
I took a guy for about 250k a couple weeks ago and in retaliation he spammed my message board and camped on my base all night, raiding and attacking back and forth, losing constantly, but decimating my buildings and units with the constant attacks. Total troop loss was well over $6 Million in about 6 hours. I "love tapped" the guy back once, then complimented him on his board for taking me for over $6 Mil in units compared to the 250k cash I took from him, and ally-requested him. The attacks stopped, but even while he was losing, my losses were way worse in the long run.

Lol, he probably lost between 10-15 mil in units going after you.

Jp lfs
03-22-2012, 09:30 AM
I am sure he lost way more than I did, or he gained, but the thread was about worst losses after being attacked, and this situation was the one that sprang to mind. But this is why I try to NEVER take it personally, because chasing a loss with more losses just because you are angry will kill you long-term.

Thunder Child
03-23-2012, 02:51 AM
I believe he has run into one of the heavy gold alliances beyond level 90.... Hope he enjoys the picnic that side of the valley!

plavine
03-23-2012, 07:32 AM
i lost 5 UNITs while attacking a player whose DEF wad 5000pts below me.
I won the fight ( technically)