PDA

View Full Version : Why am I having zero losses?

Crazyscorp
03-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Have started leveling again slightly through fights only, seen plenty of people say here even with 48,000 attack vs 1 def they had a lot of losses. However after 1200 fights and 200 raids I am yet to lose even one unit. There are a few factors that could be causing this but from what I have seen here apart from the level or maybe small ally size the others don't matter anymore.

My info (note incase it matters all fights were since the last patch)

L33 9600 attack with 39 allies, I just blindly attack but the odd base I have visisted it seems the range for rivals is 700 - 1500 defence so I am way over, but this doesn't seem to matter anymore according to here. I have quite a lot of gold units however still bring some non gold to fights.

Possible anwsers

- Low level losses start latter
- Low allies not many units used so chances of losses are lower (however after 1400 would expect at least some losses)
- Gold units reduce losses of normal units
- Only the units actually needed to win the fight (ie the first 1500 attack if they have 1500 def) can be lost, ie in my case only gold units that can't be lost would be used and would explain why people mostly lose good units now, however this wouldn't explain people losing mutiple units against someone with 1 def

JMC
03-20-2012, 08:30 PM
I don't know what your full army looks like, but im thinking it's a glitch/bug and a good one for you guys. Yours could also be related to your low amount of units brought to battle, lower level and gold units. However, Zyn has his full army is 100+ and has some gold units but not enough to get rid of casualties. He is also experiencing zero casualties for some reason, even when he loses fights.

Don't know if there's a bug where players with gold units had all their units made indestructible or something, idk. Im having much higher casualties than normal though.

Agent Orange
03-20-2012, 08:53 PM
It's the combination of your level and low ally count. You will see a sudden turn for the worse once you cross over into the 40's..... my LLP also enjoyed some really low losses.

Hmm wait a sec based on what you are saying your 9600 attack score with 39 allies seems way above average for that level so you must have gold units.

Something to keep in mind when discussing losses. Level and allies seem to be a factor, gold units will make a huge difference in the lower levels because they give you typically a much higher attack and defence score per unit and are indestructible so I suspect you have a bit of everything going for you. If you keep up with as close to an all gold army as possible you will continue to find your loss rate low with probably the only losses being loot units.

What?
03-21-2012, 01:33 AM
First hundred of accounts are free from attack or raids by players by never showing up on anyone's rivals list for months. Then some players were given an extra week with supply boxes gaining extra units, valor, and cash. Also a better chance of gaining the coveted 10th bar. Now some players appear to have a casualty rate of 0 or at least lower than everyone elses. Is it too much to ask for fair play and balance in this game? Patches are supposed to fix problems, not create them.

Aidan
03-21-2012, 02:24 AM
Myb this is their test. Sets of plyrs r selected fr testing. 1 sets hv zero casualties, othr hv minimal or max.

MWnewGuy
03-21-2012, 02:49 AM
For that level/alliance size you are way above most rivals. However, you should still be seeing SOME unit loss. I think something is wrong. You should open an in game ticket and demand that Funzio resolve this. Perhaps they can move some of your gold units to my account!

What?
03-21-2012, 03:48 AM
Myb this is their test. Sets of plyrs r selected fr testing. 1 sets hv zero casualties, othr hv minimal or max.

Big brother pulling the strings. I doubt it. This is probably an unforeseen result in the latest 1.5 patch. This issue corresponds with the release of it. Since the supply box thing is done they should just roll back to a previous game state or release a new patch soon.

Agent Orange
03-21-2012, 04:29 AM
First hundred of accounts are free from attack or raids by players by never showing up on anyone's rivals list for months. Then some players were given an extra week with supply boxes gaining extra units, valor, and cash. Also a better chance of gaining the coveted 10th bar. Now some players appear to have a casualty rate of 0 or at least lower than everyone elses. Is it too much to ask for fair play and balance in this game? Patches are supposed to fix problems, not create them.

What?

No when you first start playing you are grouped in with players who are at the same level and the same or similar ally count. The ally count parameter is removed when you hit L90. So what you suggest isn't needed. As a new player if you kept your ally count low and only had gold units you would be real force to reconed with and if you maintained that all gold army up to the high levels....

Crazyscorp
03-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Guess i will procced with caution since I am building up quite a lot of super hornets and will soon start buying the 3.6M 50attack planes from L8 advanced air base, these are the only units I will be using that can be lost so would hate to see them start droping like flies if I pass a magic unknown level or something.