PDA

View Full Version : Invinciblity Event Bonus Bus Thing (whatever it is that reduces ur casualties)

Tanner
03-20-2012, 06:15 PM
So, who all got the invincibility bus or building or wand or tune or whatever it is? Are you 20% less likely to have losses now?

I'd LOVE for you all to share how amazingly successful you've been since acquiring this amazing new unit / building, how much it cost, and whether this entire funzio community should lay out real cash the next time were offered this "opportunity."

Kthxbye

JMC
03-20-2012, 06:19 PM
It doesnt help.

Tanner
03-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Wow! The response is overwhelming. People must be so elated w their new magical no casualties wands!

Shoes
03-21-2012, 02:03 AM
I think it makes a small difference, att 7772 def - 11382 in the last 24 hrs 9 attack/raids and lost:
1 Armed Fanatic
1 Heavy Gunner
3 amphibious trooper
3 medic
1 supply freight
1 capital battle tank
1 jungle stalker
1 drop site guard
1 mini sub

looking at previous attack/raids, my feeling is I am losing more now... So the point of gaining the response unit and the reduction in casualties is small to minimal.

But I do not think they will ever fix the casualty rate as it is the nature of the game to lose units. The biggest issue is the time it takes to build the economy to support the losses.