PDA

View Full Version : New Limited Edition Units (as of 3-20-12)

stricker
03-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Attack Dog Soldier a164-d101
Mobile Meeting Room a200-d243
Fuel Supply Frigate a11-d54
Urban Observer a45-d122

looks like germany is the favored one this time... a certain someone who just switched over to russia for the air bonus might need to reconsider... lol
Or... maybe go china! since he has a pit bull personality

War Priest
03-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Haha. I was China before I started on the forums. I really think that soldier with attack dog is cool. Glad I got it. Hell I am glad I got them all.

War Priest
03-20-2012, 04:36 PM
a certain someone who just switched over to russia for the air bonus might need to reconsider... lol
Or... maybe go china! since he has a pit bull personality

I wonder if it's only you and I who understand things like this. Haha. I must admit, the forums wouldn't be as fun without you Stricker.

stricker
03-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Haha. I was China before I started on the forums. I really think that soldier with attack dog is cool. Glad I got it. Hell I am glad I got them all.
...i bet you think this song is about you, don't you? don't you?... you're so...
hey wp. what ever made you think i meant you? =P
remember the end of the event post by vball? idea #7... have you schedule your appt. w/the strink yet? let me know, soon. we really need to talk about the narcissistic Napoleonic complex here. lol

War Priest
03-20-2012, 04:41 PM
...i bet you think this song is about you, don't you? don't you?... you're so...
hey wp. what ever made you think i meant you? =P
remember the end of the event post by vball? idea #7... have you schedule your appt. w/the strink yet? let me know, soon. we really need to talk about the narcissistic Napoleonic complex here. lol

Had a good idea it was me since I took like 2 weeks to decide. Had over 9,000 gold, yet was making such a big deal over a 50 gold switch.

stricker
03-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Had a good idea it was me since I took like 2 weeks to decide. Had over 9,000 gold, yet was making such a big deal over a 50 gold switch.
you dodged the real question... read it again!

Dillinja
03-20-2012, 04:46 PM
Hey WP, just out of curiosity how much have RM have you spent on the game?
Trying to gauge how much a base like yours with army would cost

Thunder Child
03-20-2012, 04:50 PM
Anyone else unable to see the Fuel Supply Ship or is it just cloaked?

War Priest
03-20-2012, 04:50 PM
you dodged the real question... read it again!

Man, I fight because some people are freaking ************. I don't need to make up for anything! =)

War Priest
03-20-2012, 04:52 PM
Hey WP, just out of curiosity how much have RM have you spent on the game?
Trying to gauge how much a base like yours with army would cost

Gosh. If I remember right maybe like $8...? Give or take a few bucks. =)

The real question is: Are you prepared to spend the money..?

stricker
03-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Anyone else unable to see the Fuel Supply Ship or is it just cloaked?
if you really are in korea... there may be a lang in the load time. it should show up eventually.

Thunder Child
03-20-2012, 04:59 PM
probably less of a lag time than the Milky Way!

stricker
03-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Man, I fight because some people are freaking ************. I don't need to make up for anything! =)ok, ok, ok, calm down. (tol... right wp, that's probably what napolean would've said too. hehehe) Let's strike the napolean complex out... now, how about this narcissism thing???

btw... here's a great wiki-pic for your avatar profile.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/Michelangelo_Caravaggio_065.jpg

stricker
03-20-2012, 05:00 PM
probably less of a lag time than the Milky Way!
nope... mine is lightspeed!
well, solar flares can be annoying from time to time...

War Priest
03-20-2012, 05:03 PM
ok, ok, ok, calm down. (tol... right wp, that's probably what napolean would've said too. hehehe) Let's strike the napolean complex out... now, how about this narcissism thing???

btw... here's a great wiki-pic for your avatar profile.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/Michelangelo_Caravaggio_065.jpg

Haha, hell no to the photo. And I don't know man, some people just naturally hate me. Other's love me. The ones that hate me is probably because they "feel" I am the new kid taking over. Oh well. Damn I mean look I talk to much. Signed up in Feburary and have over 600 posts.

War Priest
03-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Make it 650 posts as of now.

War Priest
03-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Stricker, that's why my name is so great. Like Mcdoc pointed out, war and priest are total opposites. It just depends on the day for me. Some day's I would reply to a comment like "Why quit, it's so much fun." and other days I would reply "Go ahead and quit, we don't want you anyways." =P

Haha.

stricker
03-20-2012, 05:27 PM
Stricker, that's why my name is so great. Like Mcdoc pointed out, war and priest are total opposites. It just depends on the day for me. Some day's I would reply to a comment like "Why quit, it's so much fun." and other days I would reply "Go ahead and quit, we don't want you anyways." =P

Haha.

...that's just bi-polar OCD! not an oxymoron! ...anywayz, your name WP, really implies you perform the sacrificial rites of war, which would be considered a humane society as something bad, not good.

Thunder Child
03-20-2012, 05:36 PM
a humane (priestly) warrior... that would be an oxymoron!

War Priest
03-20-2012, 05:38 PM

That's right. Ruthless, yet compassionate. =)

stricker
03-20-2012, 05:49 PM

That's right. Ruthless, yet compassionate. =)
...it would in a different context. i intentionally use the 'humane' vs civilized to include both people and pit bull dogs, only. bi-polar is not subject to be defined as an oxymoron, every! ...but we digress again.

...someone is still dodging the narcissism issue! ...all the while lovin' the fact we are still typing about him.
classic case!!!!!

War Priest
03-20-2012, 05:51 PM
...it would in a different context. i intentionally use the 'humane' vs civilized to include both people and pit bull dogs, only. bi-polar is not subject to be defined as an oxymoron, every! ...but we digress again.

...someone is still dodging the narcissism issue! ...all the while lovin' the fact we are still typing about him.
classic case!!!!!

Hey, not my fault. Everyday somebody on here says my name. Like this one today.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22361-Should-I-sell-all-amp-quit-or-Let-someone-take-over-my-game

War Priest
03-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Not to mention always being called a developer. I posted in some thread today that I got a PM saying they thought I was a dev and wanted to be my ally. =P

Serously, what makes people think I am a dev?

War Priest
03-20-2012, 06:06 PM
Stricker, what was the point of this thread anyways?

stricker
03-20-2012, 06:20 PM
Stricker, what was the point of this thread anyways?
...just concerned about you, man!

(tol... hmmm... cheap entertainment maybe? yeap, like drawing flies to honey... "i bet you think this song is about you, don't you? don't you? hmmm hmmm hm...)