PDA

View Full Version : Chat with Funzio on Twitter & Facebook!

L Fizzle
03-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Stay tuned for Funzio news, game updates, contests, and other fun stuff!

Please take a moment to "Like" us on Facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Funzio/177383939020131

Follow us on Twitter here:

https://twitter.com/#!/funzioinc

I run both accounts so please @ me and say hi!

stricker
03-20-2012, 02:39 PM
...sounds cool! ...but i don't facebook or give a tweet. =P ...i spend all my spare time on MW game and forum. i'll ask my wife to put a 'like' on facebook, but that might be a little iffy. lol

Glad your back.... :)

Luke7676
03-20-2012, 03:00 PM
...sounds cool! ...but i don't facebook or give a tweet. =P ...i spend all my spare time on MW game and forum. i'll ask my wife to put a 'like' on facebook, but that might be a little iffy. lol

No Facebook here either and if I asked my wife to do that she would just laugh at me lmao. But I'm glad to here the news. Any posts from funzio I take as good news lol. Keep up the posts and the good work Fizzle :)

War Priest
03-20-2012, 03:35 PM
Same here. No facebook.

Dillinja
03-20-2012, 04:20 PM
haha awesome, another none facebook or twatter user. can you see whats trending?
I'm sure you'll still get plenty of followers though

jobadass
03-20-2012, 04:23 PM
do you really want people tweeting and facebooking their frustrations with Funzio? Check with the support team and ask them when they are gonna stop answering concerns with "thank you".

Chiefer
03-20-2012, 04:26 PM
No facebook or twitter either. I prefer an open internet without Zuckerberg cookies. Nor do I jump off cliffs because my friends do it.

War Priest
03-20-2012, 04:27 PM
haha awesome, another none facebook or twatter user. can you see whats trending?
I'm sure you'll still get plenty of followers though

Haha I know. Facebook, isn't really a man thing. I am sure they will get a bunch of the kids and teenages who play to like them on Facebook though.

jobadass
03-20-2012, 04:48 PM
Haha I know. Facebook, isn't really a man thing. I am sure they will get a bunch of the kids and teenages who play to like them on Facebook though.
They will all be asking for iTune cards for their birthdays. rather they should get cash and bank it...it goes to funzio. or can I say that?

stricker
03-20-2012, 05:12 PM
They will all be asking for iTune cards for their birthdays. rather they should get cash and bank it...it goes to funzio. or can I say that?no... only war priesty can say that. because he's a high roller.

Mcdoc
03-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Social Media + Video Game nerds = Fail :(

Nice try - but I don't want people in my real life having any clue as to my video game addiction :)

This forum is like VGA - Video Gamers Anonymous - with the word Anonymous being the emphasis :)

War Priest
03-20-2012, 10:26 PM

Nice try - but I don't want people in my real life having any clue as to my video game addiction :)

This forum is like VGA - Video Gamers Anonymous - with the word Anonymous being the emphasis :)

Haha so true Mcdoc. Precisely why I go by War Priest and not Nathan *****. ;)

Desas
03-21-2012, 03:22 AM

You made me laugh half of the morning :)

But that's exactly my description also

Agent Orange
03-21-2012, 08:33 AM

If she see's Fizzles avatar you're doomed...

stricker
03-21-2012, 11:55 AM
If she see's Fizzles avatar you're doomed...
LOL... yeah, I keep hoping L'Fizzle actually doesn't respond to anyone on this thread. It would put her pic back in the main view of browser!!! hahaha...

Maverick50727
03-21-2012, 02:40 PM

Admitting your addiction is your first step on your road to recovery. LOL

And no I don't do Facebook or tweet. If I asked the wife to do it, I might as well put a gun in her hand too. I try to have a real life and don't live MW only like some. I've cut back. I'm not on the forum every day but check in from time to time.

Aidan
03-22-2012, 03:51 AM
Hey, hw old r u married guys here? Am i the only married dude here who has fb n twitter?
Even my folks hv fb nowadays. I actlly got my last job thru friends frm fb. It's nt all bad.

Granted that u do get some annoying feckers who post things like "going to mark n spence to get some chicken"(ehh,i dnt give a f##k) or "i'm so fed up n angry" n when u ask wht's wrong, she said 'dnt ask' (then dnt post on the wall, u annoying bit##)

Mcdoc
03-22-2012, 09:38 AM
Hey, hw old r u married guys here? Am i the only married dude here who has fb n twitter?
Even my folks hv fb nowadays. I actlly got my last job thru friends frm fb. It's nt all bad.

Granted that u do get some annoying feckers who post things like "going to mark n spence to get some chicken"(ehh,i dnt give a f##k) or "i'm so fed up n angry" n when u ask wht's wrong, she said 'dnt ask' (then dnt post on the wall, u annoying bit##)

That kinda looks like a preview to the angry voices in your head - LoLoL

Married 20 years with children - 40 y/o - only did FB for my 20th High School Reunion (c/o 89) - but now with a 3 y/o and parents that live out of state - FB has been awesome to share pics and vids with parents. Had a friend who would post every single morning - "good morning Facebook" -followed by some complaint about how schitty his life is - and I would reply every day - I'm so glad you made it through the night and woke up breathing. Thaks for sharing because I don't think I could get through the day since a lot of 23 year olds have been dying In their sleep with SIDS - and I would be worried about you all day long unless you told everyone you woke up breathing. After about 2 months he asked me about it and I told him that is post should be something that he would text every single contact in his cell phone because that's basically what he's doing with his narsocistic complaints - he finally got it.

Dang - now I'm the one rambling.

BTW - isn't this forum like Facebook for video game addicts :)

Aidan
03-23-2012, 08:45 AM
Yup mcdoc. It is indeed an angry voice in my head. Tho i didnt said it out loud. Lol

Will be 30 end of this year. Hv 1 yr old son. My pride n joy. Noo, it's nt my MW profile 😝 obviously my son is more important thn a game.

Mcdoc, myb ur friend do hv a ****ty life. Lol. For me there is only 3 tragedies in a man's life:

1- life sucks
2- job sucks
3- wife/gf doesnt 😁

If u hv all 3, u r entitled to be sry fr urself. Lol

Oh, incase u guys still havent knw me. I'm joking. Dnt go kill urself if u hv those 3. Ok?

el_gringo
03-25-2012, 09:00 AM

Exactly, I'm 30 years old, I don't want my friends and colleagues knowing I spend time playing with the modern version of army figures!

marebear
03-31-2012, 09:14 AM

You put crime city as your picture. DISLIKE!!! Modern War is way cooler.

jdanson
03-31-2012, 03:23 PM

Just hit the "like" button on Facebook. Happy to be a friend and happy to be playing such a great game.

Dominator1975 117039866