PDA

View Full Version : Satan's personal ride: Bradley Fighting Vehicle

ObamaSux
03-20-2012, 02:04 PM
I hate the damn things. They cost $35,000 a pop and everytime you do a raid, valor mission, exp mission, get attacked, or tie your shoes, you are guaranteed to lose one. This wouldn't be such a big deal if you didn't need 40+ to complete exp missions and pay $350,000+ to replace ones you just lost.

Rant over... My question is, when do you STOP needing them for missions, if ever? Insurgent Block? Naval Battle?

Luke7676
03-20-2012, 02:51 PM
I hate the damn things. They cost $35,000 a pop and everytime you do a raid, valor mission, exp mission, get attacked, or tie your shoes, you are guaranteed to lose one. This wouldn't be such a big deal if you didn't need 40+ to complete exp missions and pay $350,000+ to replace ones you just lost.

Rant over... My question is, when do you STOP needing them for missions, if ever? Insurgent Block? Naval Battle?

Steel plant and after I have not seen any objective or mission that requires those nasty Bradley's but the naval battle doesn't use them either. The few missions before the naval battle only has around 1 mission that requires them. So they slowly fade out and the next tank comes in to play more.

Augustorm
03-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Bradleys DO fall out of use at steel plant and beyond, but then leopard tanks and eagle fighter jets show up and start dying as well. Maybe not as frequently, but still much more than other units, and they cost over $100,000 a pop.

Aidan
03-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Even satan cnt afford it's upkeep.

Agent Orange
03-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Don't do the missions then, I stopped way back at the marketplace though I did do all 5 rounds of missions up to dictators compound as that gave me an extra skill point. I just found it was not cost effective to run them so I only do specific ones that give good loot. Yes repeating missions will bump up the loot value but not by a lot.

el_gringo
03-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Yep, It's super ****. I'm even thinking of changing from Germany to the UK as this and the stryker/ AA guns keeep getting destroyed and I rarely lose a sea vessel (my force is about 40% ground, 40% sea 20% air/infantry).

Wildfire
03-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Yep I gave up on the missions long ago too, and units like the Bradley's were the reason. You either lose them doing the missions or they seem to have a kamikaze streak when it comes to PVP. Just pick a nice loot farm option and stick with it, especially one that needs otherwise useful units. I'd also say now that the previously popular loot of amphibious troopers and mini subs at lower levels is probably devalued a bit now that there are better loot units from PVP attacking, so maybe cash looting and buying better units is the preferable option.