PDA

View Full Version : Should I sell all & quit or Let someone take over my game?

ibanezsvo
03-20-2012, 01:21 PM
I'm done with this game... i'm wondering if i should just sell all my buildings and never go back to my base, or if I should let some lucky noob take over my game? I'll post a pic in a sec.

ibanezsvo
03-20-2012, 01:37 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/ibanezsvo/photo.jpg

Aidan
03-20-2012, 01:42 PM
Just sell alln let others farm on u. Or u cud just buy medic wif all the money u got n make it harder fr othets to benefit on u

ibanezsvo
03-20-2012, 01:48 PM
how do people farm on me if i have no buildings to raid?
plus after a building is raided, doesn't it stop making money until the player logs-in and repairs that building?
If i sold all, i would buy a bunch of seal's and leave no money for anyone.

Aidan
03-20-2012, 01:51 PM
They cn farm on u if u leave the cash unvaulted. It's ur choice. Some prefer to do one last favour to othrs. Some dnt give a **** n leave it vaulted n let othrs try to attck n leave empty handed

ObamaSux
03-20-2012, 01:52 PM
You'd only make it easier for someone trying to do valor missions to attack you.

Hey, if you can get real hard cash for what you got, go for it.

jobadass
03-20-2012, 01:54 PM
very nice stats man. Why you quiting? Just bored? I presume you've been camping to get such an economy at your level. Did you buy gold?

jobadass
03-20-2012, 01:57 PM
Hey, if you can get real hard cash for what you got, go for it.

You're gonna hear from a moderator about that one. lol
love your name

Gunny Highway
03-20-2012, 02:03 PM
If you are quitting the game. Then just delete the app. Why would you care what happens ?? IMO you are spending too much effort on figuring out what will become of you base.

Now if you were someone with a golden base like Digital Camper or War priest, now that would be a great account to start with :)

ibanezsvo
03-20-2012, 02:04 PM
i'm not lookin for green for it.. but if money were to end up at my gmail's paypal account of the same name, i wouldnt turn it down! haha. (just kidding, seriously dont pay me and i'm not "selling" it). I'm offering to give it away for free.

no, i never spent a dime for gold
i had over 500 allies but i started deleting them one by one to come down to match my max... just for the heck of it
i started playing around 01/01/2012, and just worked it. I may have camped a little here and there, that was more fun than loosing my troops to raids and attacks, and more fun than playing those stupid map missions.

Here's why i'm quitting. Some guy attacked me and called me a terrorist (cause i didnt choose USA), so i spend a week buying nothing but Seal's and upped my numbers a bunch, went and raided every building he had to get my revenge. He posted on my wall that he's gonna come get me (or some bs) and i just dont feel like investing time into it to keep this going.

ObamaSux
03-20-2012, 02:08 PM
And how is he going to come get you?

I promise the guy on the other end is some 13 year old kid with internet muscles and a superheros on his underwear. Just keep raiding him and wipe him out. Best revenge ever.

jobadass
03-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Here's why i'm quitting. Some guy attacked me and called me a terrorist (cause i didnt choose USA), so i spend a week buying nothing but Seal's and upped my numbers a bunch, went and raided every building he had to get my revenge. He posted on my wall that he's gonna come get me (or some bs) and i just dont feel like investing time into it to keep this going.

Email funzio about it, they will ban him and block him from contacting you. I got banned for less.

War Priest
03-20-2012, 03:17 PM
Now if you were someone with a golden base like Digital Camper or War priest, now that would be a great account to start with :)

$1,000. Any takers...?

...Just Kidding...

I don't know what post to put this in so i'll put it here. Stricker, somebody emailed me saying that they thought I was a dev. =P That's like what, 3 now?

P.S: New price is $3,000. =) So forget the top digits.

digitalwalker
03-20-2012, 04:15 PM
If you are quitting the game. Then just delete the app. Why would you care what happens ?? IMO you are spending too much effort on figuring out what will become of you base.

Em..u did mention me here, however, my base is not golden, stopped buying gold long time ago.

JMC
03-20-2012, 06:32 PM
i'm not lookin for green for it.. but if money were to end up at my gmail's paypal account of the same name, i wouldnt turn it down! haha. (just kidding, seriously dont pay me and i'm not "selling" it). I'm offering to give it away for free.

no, i never spent a dime for gold
i had over 500 allies but i started deleting them one by one to come down to match my max... just for the heck of it
i started playing around 01/01/2012, and just worked it. I may have camped a little here and there, that was more fun than loosing my troops to raids and attacks, and more fun than playing those stupid map missions.

So youre quitting a war game because you are in a war with someone and youve got the upperhand now? Doesnt make sense. If you can kick his ass just go to his base and spend all your stamina whenever you get on. You can camp other than that and get some free income from his base. Ive never heard of someone wanting to quit a game because they beat someone.

ibanezsvo
03-21-2012, 05:41 AM
So youre quitting a war game because you are in a war with someone and youve got the upperhand now? Doesnt make sense. If you can kick his ass just go to his base and spend all your stamina whenever you get on. You can camp other than that and get some free income from his base. Ive never heard of someone wanting to quit a game because they beat someone.

I would quit for two reasons:
1. battle casualties are extreme and I loose around $100,000 worth of troops every time i raid
2. since this guy and I are on the same level, to work this guy over and continue raiding, I would have to invest a lot of time which i don't have + because he started raiding back, we're just going to tear each other down to nothing for who knows how long.

JAFO
03-21-2012, 04:43 PM
You could also just stop and after a few days you'll drop off his radar. I had a guy constantly after me when a glitch kept booting me and I lost money that I couldn't stay on long enough to vault. I went after him once and then let it go. But he came after me every few hours for the next 3 or 4 days. Guess I finally dropped off since he hasn't been after me for about a week now.

Tate
03-28-2012, 09:54 AM
I would quit for two reasons:
1. battle casualties are extreme and I loose around $100,000 worth of troops every time i raid
2. since this guy and I are on the same level, to work this guy over and continue raiding, I would have to invest a lot of time which i don't have + because he started raiding back, we're just going to tear each other down to nothing for who knows how long.

Sad to say, we lost another one! ibanezsvo has pulled the plug

War Priest
03-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Sad to say, we lost another one! ibanezsvo has pulled the plug

I don't think it's sad at all. Damn cry baby probably went back to being nursed. Was tired of "losing" on a game.

marebear
03-28-2012, 01:42 PM
It's a war game, lol. What did he expect? Or call a truce and ally up. I hit someone good and they whined about it on my page. I just allied them and moved on. Sometimes I battle someone for a bit and then we become allies. All in good fun.

stricker
03-28-2012, 01:53 PM
I don't think it's sad at all. Damn cry baby probably went back to being nursed. Was tired of "losing" on a game.
yesterday was Testy Tuesday... and today is Whiner Wednesday... so, makes sense to me..

wp. empty your pm inbox!!!!

Bronson
03-28-2012, 01:54 PM
It's a war game, lol. What did he expect? Or call a truce and ally up. I hit someone good and they whined about it on my page. I just allied them and moved on. Sometimes I battle someone for a bit and then we become allies. All in good fun.

Exactly I try my best to build my economy buy the best units I can and vault all my cash coz I know that there is a "War Priest" right around the corner who can smash me up at any time but "it's all in the game yo"

War Priest
03-28-2012, 01:54 PM

Agreed. There was this guy I kept attacking awhile back because he had a lot of cash on hand, so he started buying a bunch of crates, then finally we would both win and lose a match. Sent eachother comments and just laughing about it and allied up.

War Priest
03-28-2012, 01:55 PM
Exactly I try my best to build my economy buy the best units I can and vault all my cash coz I know that there is a "War Priest" right around the corner who can smash me up at any time but "it's all in the game yo"

Haha. Nah he is weak, don't worry about "that guy". =D

War Priest
03-28-2012, 01:56 PM
yesterday was Testy Tuesday... and today is Whiner Wednesday... so, makes sense to me..

I don't know, it's kind of nice getting no messages. Haha just kidding man, sorry will go do that right now.

War Priest
Damn, 3 replies at once! Stricker i'll be 5th place pretty soon. =)

Chiefer
Delete all your buildings and write what you really think about funzio in boxes :D

Bronson
03-28-2012, 01:57 PM

Definately whiner Wednesday did I mention I got 3 f'n allies today lol

Bronson
03-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Definately whiner Wednesday did I mention I got 3 f'n allies today lol

Make that 4 f'n allies in a day now your taking the ?!$$ Funzio

stricker
03-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Make that 4 f'n allies in a day now your taking the ?!$$ Funzio
...stay away from me then Bronson! I don't want what you're having!!!! ;p

Bronson
03-28-2012, 02:16 PM
...stay away from me then Bronson! I don't want what you're having!!!! ;p

Thanks for the support Strick lol you had any luck today?

stricker
03-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the support Strick lol you had any luck today?
...aaah, just a little. got my 8th, 2x500k & petro fighter, which I'll take all day long over your loot!!!! lol

Bronson
03-28-2012, 02:31 PM
...aaah, just a little. got my 8th, 2x500k & petro fighter, which I'll take all day long over your loot!!!! lol

I did get my 8th doc 1x 500k 2x 100k 2x loot (cant remember which) and then the booby prize of 4 allies so I'm reasonably happy.

Just a quick question would people prefer to get an ally or a "sorry"?

War Priest
03-28-2012, 02:36 PM
I did get my 8th doc 1x 500k 2x 100k 2x loot (cant remember which) and then the booby prize of 4 allies so I'm reasonably happy.

Just a quick question would people prefer to get an ally or a "sorry"?

A sorry. I am at 50 allies with friends and grunts. I can't go any lower without deleting friends. I don't have any strangers at all so when I get allies I have to deal with my ally count and can't remove anyone in replace of it.

MWnewGuy
03-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Agreed. A sorry is better because you still have a chance to get something better next hour. Grunts are a penalty.

If I can't get a secret document, then give me valor or a decent unit.