PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Sig vs Emerald Burner

Burn
03-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Curious as to how many Emerald Burners people are seeing in circulation in comparison to Diamond Sigs.

I see plenty of Sigs in peoples inventory every day, but have not yet seen anyone with an Emerald Burner.

Do you think this is because the drop was so much harder, or because the event has been over-priced with reduced levels of user interest and Gold spend?

Personally I dropped some Gold to get the Sig, but didn't spend anything on the Burner.

Basically, 15G per reset/open was too much and priced me out of the event.

Is anyone else regularly coming across users with Emerald Burners at their level?

Anyone care to hazard a guess at what the ratio of Sigs to Burners in circulation might be?

<3 Hz
03-20-2012, 11:06 AM
Emerald Burner: Less than 5% of my rival list has one.

Diamond Sig: 75-80% of my rival list has it.

dudeman
03-20-2012, 11:14 AM
I see a lot of Sigs and have seen several Burners.

I don't even know what to think when I see players who have both. I have seen no less than three players who have a Sig and a Burner. If I only see a small percentage of the total number of players, and three players in that small percentage have both items, I can only assume that there are several more players with both event end items.

doug19
03-20-2012, 11:25 AM
I have both & I know Joeycool does too, other than that I don't know of anyone else

Dravak
03-20-2012, 11:28 AM
The time I had it , I know 2-3 others that also have it .
Think they went with the same strategy as me , big amount of cash for gold , instead of small chunk and fail .

That was 3 days before the event ended , all those players are huge gold spenders , with tons of limited edition items ... Well limited is a overly used marketing words .

But haven't see many of the people who had the sig gotten the emerald burner .
Aside from ram and the pink I think , have not run into people who didn't spend gold , but gotten the burner .
While do run into many with Sig who didn't spent gold on it . Most of those didn't even get the Irish dragon .

wupuck
03-20-2012, 03:04 PM
this game would be better w/ the Vault MW uses anyways. Just w/ a higher max vault amount.

Joeycool
03-20-2012, 03:13 PM
I have both & I know Doug19 does too ;)

I have seen several people that have both actually.

Lots of people I fight have the sig, far less have the Emerald burner. The drop rate seemed to be way lower for it.

Babytway
03-20-2012, 03:30 PM
i seen lots ppl with it actually cause i rob lots of hoods

Amber_
03-20-2012, 04:29 PM
I have both.
Actually went to a lot of hoods on my rivals list yesterday to check out how many's got the em-burner. Maybe 60% had the Sig, but NONE of the players I visited had the em-burner. Maybe I just visited the wrong people, but Funzio sure made this one hard. With this pace, I wonder how hard it's going to be next time? *crying*

mnju_03
03-20-2012, 04:39 PM
i seen lots ppl with it actually cause i rob lots of hoods

Me too! Many people I rob/attack have had both.

Crazyscorp
03-20-2012, 06:33 PM
I must have had freakish luck since I gave up on this event before it even started and at best aimed for 7 emeralds. With 1 day to go I was on 6 then managed to get the last 4 in 12 hours with out spending gold, so ended up with all 10with no gold spent and 12 hours to spare (sorry to all those who spent gold but this does seem very rare reading here)

On topic I just attacked 15 people and at least 5 had both so don't think it is as uncommon as we assume. Also seems a lot more common at higher levels but this could just be people at higher levels are more inclined to spend large amounts of gold on it

mnju_03
03-20-2012, 06:40 PM
I must have had freakish luck since I gave up on this event before it even started and at best aimed for 7 emeralds. With 1 day to go I was on 6 then managed to get the last 4 in 12 hours with out spending gold, so ended up with all 10with no gold spent and 12 hours to spare (sorry to all those who spent gold but this does seem very rare reading here)

On topic I just attacked 15 people and at least 5 had both so don't think it is as uncommon as we assume. Also seems a lot more common at higher levels but this could just be people at higher levels are more inclined to spend large amounts of gold on it

Wow congrats dude, that was some hail mary stuff!