PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a sucker...

Slinky
03-20-2012, 08:53 AM
The Wall Safe Event goes live with the allure of the 10 Emerald Burner and FREE bank deposits. So greed and a compulsion kick in and I hammer down $50 for some gold. I figured 40+ chances ought of do it... Well, like a slot machine it paid out the first 3 emeralds on the first 6 clicks and I figured at this rate I'll have a nice chunk of gold left over to play with. Cash, cash and more cash, the next 10 clicks saw one pistol and one 500x respect and the rest needless cash. The feeling of "oh Boy" begins... I'm not really sure of the exact payout flow-chart but I was down to my last 20 gold with 8 emeralds, some random equipment and a boat load of cash. Last click... CASH!!! "DAMN YOU ALL!!!" Next approach; use some of that cash to Blow Torch my way to free banking. After a whole day of shelling out 11K a pop, I did manage to get one more emerald. One more to go... What the hell $10 more. "WHAT THE HELL!!!" No Emerald!!! $5 more... No Emerald!!! $10 once again, you guessed it, No Emerald!!! It is now 5 hours away from this thing ending and I need to go to bed for work, so like a crack-head I have one more brilliant plan, $5 more and click Dynamite then 15g to bypass clock, boom, boom, boom, I’m out; no Emerald Burner and no free bank deposits. For the money I dropped I could have just bought an equal or better item, I went to bed feeling like an ass. Lesson learned though, I will never spend a single cent on gold.

iz360
03-20-2012, 08:58 AM
had your pants down! but your not the only one so dont feel to bad.

Nicholost
03-20-2012, 09:00 AM
This was actually good complaining(ish) post. Thank you so much for being accountable for your actions and not blaming Funzio for robbing you. If the new generation of complaining posts were more like this, I would have no problem reading them.

Welcome to the forums, BTW.