PDA

View Full Version : I WANT FREE BANKING - u didnt do anything that i didnt to earn it over me

xclusiv
03-20-2012, 07:37 AM
why should someone else have free banking over someone else, lets think about this for a second.

did they do anything to deserve it that you didnt?

it wasnt asking you to do anything to achieve it.

why should someone have a free banking over you, they didnt do anything more than u did to earn it.

and you cant sit there and say they spent gold cause alot of us spent gold and didnt get ****.

Holicaholic
03-20-2012, 07:43 AM
I don't like your tone, sir. Poker is a game of skill.

Joe Brown1
03-20-2012, 07:51 AM
Didn't spend gold, didn't get free banking, did get three good items, had fun (even if they did torture me by giving me a 9th diamond on my very last box - damn you Funzio:p). I don't spend gold here for the same reason I don't gamble in Vegas at high dollar tables. I don't like to lose money - I know that. I am a sore loser when I comes to large dollar amounts. So I gamble at tables where the money I lose I can justify as general entertainment expense. Now give me a good poker game with 2 or three good marks to fleece, that's a whole different story. Of course, that may be how Funzio views us . . .

Swifty
03-20-2012, 07:51 AM
I prefer to think of it as karma.

Joe Brown1
03-20-2012, 07:59 AM
Sometmes I wonder if Funzio reads the forum and all they hear is "Baaaa Baaaa" and one of the developers decides it is time to get out the fleecing shears again.:p

Mabraha
03-20-2012, 09:31 AM
So you dont want any random factors In the game at all? Where is the fun in that..

Ram
03-20-2012, 09:54 AM
sucks to be you xclusiv!

mnju_03
03-20-2012, 10:26 AM
This is just a game. It's a game called Crime City at that, wouldn't criminals be charged high rates to hide/launder money?
Isn't it just fake game money anyways? All we do is click a screen with our fingers, we're not doing hard labor for pennies here...

NotsoFunzio
03-20-2012, 10:27 AM
why should someone else have free banking over someone else, lets think about this for a second.

did they do anything to deserve it that you didnt?

it wasnt asking you to do anything to achieve it.

why should someone have a free banking over you, they didnt do anything more than u did to earn it.

and you cant sit there and say they spent gold cause alot of us spent gold and didnt get ****.

http://eriniseclectic.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/tiny_violin.png

Chiefer
03-20-2012, 10:49 AM
I want free banking too. I spent gold, I'm a super nice guy and I like long walks on the beach. I did not get this memo, is it true? free banking? I was too busy playing Crime City.

Swifty
03-20-2012, 10:50 AM
I hear beautiful music. Violin music. Beautiful, but sad. Very sad.

Pekersss
03-20-2012, 11:30 AM
While I understand the frustration that gold players have with not obtaining the emerald burner (the way I see it, non-gold players don't have much right in the way of complaining. You got some items out of it you didn't have before; isn't that enough?), I find that very few posts recently focus on any other aspect of the game. I just joined the forum to learn about different aspects of the game, get tips, etc from other players and it seems to be 90% of complaining.

It'd be awesome If there was a sub-category for all posts pertaining to the opinions on the event to eliminate up some of the chaos on the main forum page.

Swifty
03-20-2012, 11:31 AM
And there is plenty of chaos, that is for sure.

mnju_03
03-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Pekersss - That's the beauty of forums.

Everyone thinks they're entitled to complain! Well sort of, right? It sure gets annoying though.
Common sense is not very common at all.

Burn
03-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Maybe the forum should have a private area moderated by someone sensible, where access is by invite only, because this constant stream of horse**** and complaing is driving me nuts.

It would be more beneficial for the players, and for Funzio, to have an area where things can be discussed by those with at least a degree of intelligence and maturity.

I came home from work today and some dude had ripped my iPad hood, took a good chunk of change too - no sweat, no harm done, I'll rob it back from someone else (benefit of the recent focus on economy, there are plenty of rich weaklings). Then I come to the Forum, and within minutes I'm tutting and swearing at my iPad screen.

The Forum is more stressful than being robbed. Fact. :)

Babytway
03-20-2012, 03:26 PM
i want free banking to and i didnt get it but i did everything better than everyone else so i think i deserve it :)

mnju_03
03-20-2012, 03:43 PM
Burn - Truth!

i want free banking to and i didnt get it but i did everything better than everyone else so i think i deserve it :)

Babytway - hahahahahaha Of course you deserve it. :p

brutus beefcake
03-20-2012, 03:43 PM

LMAOOOOOO

For me the best medicine is collecting larger and larger amounts of money from my buildings.

Amber_
03-20-2012, 04:02 PM
KARMA! dude

Vile Lynn
03-20-2012, 04:07 PM
(oooooOO! I want that tiny violin pic as my avatar, heh!)

:D

upsman_17
03-20-2012, 04:37 PM
I hear beautiful music. Violin music. Beautiful, but sad. Very sad.

That made me lol.

Plux
03-20-2012, 05:39 PM
I made absolutely sure I got that Emerald Burner, many of you got the Diamond Sig, I didnt mind being one of the not so many few who didnt get that weapon. I along with the others I know who have the burner and are now Co-Mafia did the gold, knowing how valuable that gun was. It's the most valuable gun in Crime City, to me it will be worth $2.4m a day very soon. To the few who did what was needed to open enough wall safes, it was alot as well, congratulations, I suspect there are very few of us who sacrificed sleep to get as many chances as possible to get that Emerald Burner. A very very Rare item, and my Hood is now Wall Street Hood. $1m per hour is coming!!

Euchred
03-20-2012, 05:51 PM
Your economy is amazing plux, I've seen some of your posts on duders wall and am employing a similar strategy. I almost have my 1st night club at level 3 and my income is already 500k an hour with just one level two NC.

Oh and I realized the value of the burner but just ended up up not being able to spend enough to get it.

Babytway
03-20-2012, 05:51 PM
very nice plux

mnju_03
03-20-2012, 08:02 PM
I made absolutely sure I got that Emerald Burner, many of you got the Diamond Sig, I didnt mind being one of the not so many few who didnt get that weapon. I along with the others I know who have the burner and are now Co-Mafia did the gold, knowing how valuable that gun was. It's the most valuable gun in Crime City, to me it will be worth $2.4m a day very soon. To the few who did what was needed to open enough wall safes, it was alot as well, congratulations, I suspect there are very few of us who sacrificed sleep to get as many chances as possible to get that Emerald Burner. A very very Rare item, and my Hood is now Wall Street Hood. $1m per hour is coming!!

WOW congrats dude.

xclusiv
03-20-2012, 10:31 PM
im a bit over 500k per hour very focused on economy to not have this weapon is devastating

ChaoticTiger
03-21-2012, 03:49 AM
Would be more realistic if we would get intrest on the money, and better when you don't withdraw for a period of time that you get a higher intrest