PDA

View Full Version : Soooo cruel funzio - your nothing but a tease

Joe Brown1
03-20-2012, 07:13 AM
I woke up this morning and apparently had not shut down my Ipad and could open one more box and what do I get - a 9th emerald - so close yet so far. Cruel, cruel joke (gnashing of teeth, wailing from the roof tops). Hey at least I didn't get stuck at 7 like the last 2 events. Just thought this was funny - never actually thought I would get 10 since I am not using gold (I really want the Genlemen's Club with my Tapjoy Gold) but the timing of the 9th diamond was just too unbelievable. Briefly tought about burning through my free gold but I know it would been for naught.:p

Ok - before I get any comments - my typing in the title sucks. I claim sleep deprivation (better than general stupidity).

Holicaholic
03-20-2012, 07:20 AM
you can spell "deprivation" correctly but didn't get "you're" right. :P

Dravak
03-20-2012, 07:23 AM
Hahah you tought that was cruel , in MW I had the ap telling me event ending soon for 4 hours even with shutdown of the ap and on again .
Was that my 9th titanium bar bugged out , and I am glad for that too . Or else would have spent money into that game too .
4 hours long said event ending with SOON 50 chest left ... Nope didn't spent money cause I don't like MW attrition rate , to attack people I need to spent in comparison to CC money 50k , so much for the vaunted pvp lol.
When CC where is the real PvP happening .

Joe Brown1
03-20-2012, 07:44 AM
you can spell "deprivation" correctly but didn't get "you're" right. :P

What can I saw - I'm not a typist. Besides I caught it as soon as I hit post but I couldn't seem to edit the title. They need to provide for fat fingering the keyboard, or auto correct (or general stupidity) in that area as well. With an 18 month old and a sick 4 year old, I haven't exactly gotten much sleep lately - brain a little foggy right now.

Holicaholic
03-20-2012, 07:47 AM
Its all good, I was just messing anyway since you noted your mistakes in your first post :rolleyes:

Joe Brown1
03-20-2012, 07:56 AM
I got that - you just got to hate it when you hit post and then see a really stupid typing error. I seem to be editing half my posts within minutes. I should probably read them before I hit post

Damn you Funzio!! - you suck for teasing me like that (wait - did I type that out loud or just think it like everyone else)

case in point;)