PDA

View Full Version : this forum is full of whingers

doinkent
03-20-2012, 05:27 AM
i signed up 2 weeks ago and all i see is people having a cry all the time. nobody is forcing you to play the game, nobody cares if youre gona quit. just enjoy the game for what it is, if you dont like it nobody cares. i agree its a rip off for some of the things but you all need to stop overreacting. nobody is forcing you to use real money. get over it. makes me laugh how much you all get so angry over a little game

Swifty
03-20-2012, 05:33 AM
Some us care because we are deeply caring people.

Nicholost
03-20-2012, 05:38 AM
New guy, I like you.

Dipstik
03-20-2012, 05:57 AM
+1. Extra characters

Holicaholic
03-20-2012, 06:11 AM
i signed up 2 weeks ago and all i see is people having a cry all the time. nobody is forcing you to play the game, nobody cares if youre gona quit. just enjoy the game for what it is, if you dont like it nobody cares. i agree its a rip off for some of the things but you all need to stop overreacting. nobody is forcing you to use real money. get over it. makes me laugh how much you all get so angry over a little game

Well, what you don't see are what we, as players and forum members, put into the game. Funzio is getting a free focus group out of this forum and we aren't getting much in return. When we do find something that can give us an advantage in any way; it gets shut down. Most of these things are instances where the forum has done research, had essentially a clinical trial, and in some cases spent real money to find results. After we've compiled some data and figured out the best way to progress, Funzio changes everything relating to our work, making it essentially null and void. They don't give any kind of GOOD reason (saying something is overpowered is NOT a good reason when there are much more powerful weapons with infinite availability) for negating our work, and then pretending to care when we bring up our complaints.

Please don't come here and say everyone is whining. We've been putting a lot of effort, and, at times, money, into this game for longer than you've been reading the forums. If you worked somewhere for free and not only never got anything for your efforts, but had any advantage you created taken away you would be upset too. So again, please don't come here and tell us we're all whining, it's really just annoying.

i need muney
03-20-2012, 06:12 AM
Lots of whingers and no swingers. Booooooriiiiiing

Burn
03-20-2012, 06:15 AM
Well, what you don't see are what we, as players and forum members, put into the game. Funzio is getting a free focus group out of this forum and we aren't getting much in return. When we do find something that can give us an advantage in any way; it gets shut down. Most of these things are instances where the forum has done research, had essentially a clinical trial, and in some cases spent real money to find results. After we've compiled some data and figured out the best way to progress, Funzio changes everything relating to our work, making it essentially null and void. They don't give any kind of GOOD reason (saying something is overpowered is NOT a good reason when there are much more powerful weapons with infinite availability) for negating our work, and then pretending to care when we bring up our complaints.

Please don't come here and say everyone is whining. We've been putting a lot of effort, and, at times, money, into this game for longer than you've been reading the forums. If you worked somewhere for free and not only never got anything for your efforts, but had any advantage you created taken away you would be upset too. So again, please don't come here and tell us we're all whining, it's really just annoying.

Whilst I agree with the sentiments of the original post, Holicaholics is a good reasoned response. +1 R ;)

Dipstik
03-20-2012, 06:20 AM
"if you worked somewhere for free..."

REALLY?? You think this is like a JOB?? It's a FREE GAME! Lighten up!

Swifty
03-20-2012, 06:23 AM
It is a free game where some people spend a LOT of money.

Holicaholic
03-20-2012, 06:34 AM
"if you worked somewhere for free..."

REALLY?? You think this is like a JOB?? It's a FREE GAME! Lighten up!

I agree with you, but if you read the rest of my post you'll see that we are treated as a focus group. If we hadn't found the Mossberg, the M4A1, and the DD then I would bet money they would still be available. It's pretty obvious this game wasn't tested thoroughly before it was released, and now that the devs are seeing ways people can get powerful without buying gold they're using OUR research to negate any workarounds we have to buying gold. WHILE THIS IS A FREE GAME YOU CANNOT DISCOUNT THE MONEY SPENT. Just because YOU haven't spent any money doesn't mean that others won't (obviously), so saying it's a free game holds much less water than it used to.

iz360
03-20-2012, 08:44 AM
you havn't got the in game experience to comment, most of us on this forum have spent alot of time playing this game for it to be changed for the worse hence the complaining.

Ghost3
03-20-2012, 08:57 AM
And this is in no way a "free game" to the standard that free used to mean, there's a reason y companies like zynga, storm8, and now funzio are some of the top grossing companies...

Little to no overhead, cookie cutter game models with a few tweaks, and a relatively "cheap" advantage to be gained... Ppl Would never spend $20 to play this game, but they would spend $100+ to gain an edge. Face it, free isn't really free anymore

And +1 to holi, I stopped posting back in November since we weren't being heard, and in all honesty still really aren't aside from the few pacifying posts. Many true suggestions on how to balance the game and still turn a proffit have gone to the wayside

xclusiv
03-20-2012, 09:27 AM
your a whinger for whinging about the whingers

Swifty
03-20-2012, 09:30 AM
+1 xclusiv

Ad nauseam.