PDA

View Full Version : forget mass add lets have a mass quit show these scammers whos boss

iz360
03-20-2012, 04:19 AM
to eveyone whos had enough its time to quit.

Dravak
03-20-2012, 04:29 AM
Stop that crap , if you want to quit , quit .
Nobody is forcing you to play on CC compared to zynga and storm8 .
Is still the best game out there , they don't force you to spent RM to progress it is all optional .
Yes that there PR is crap , that there greed with this event pisses me off .
That they took away the M4A1 , that everybody could get .

But still numerous of people are enjoying this product . Without spending a dime .

i need muney
03-20-2012, 04:33 AM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/314/8/1/poster___all_these_people_care_by_e_n_s-d4fqkey.jpg

iz360
03-20-2012, 04:57 AM
Stop that crap , if you want to quit , quit .
Nobody is forcing you to play on CC compared to zynga and storm8 .
Is still the best game out there , they don't force you to spent RM to progress it is all optional .
Yes that there PR is crap , that there greed with this event pisses me off .
That they took away the M4A1 , that everybody could get .

But still numerous of people are enjoying this product . Without spending a dime .

i used to enjoy this game alot but recent events have completely changed my mind. and i think many people are feeling the same.

Dravak
03-20-2012, 05:09 AM
i used to enjoy this game alot but recent events have completely changed my mind. and i think many people are feeling the same.

I agree with you , they still have not replied to my post about the event that was sent out on Friday night .
When I had enough of it with emeralds and lack of sleep , and start using trucks of gold .
Even winning the emerald burner didn't made me happy , so I can imagine the feeling of people who didn't get it.

Yes most people who did get it will not participate in the next event anyway .
But quitting the game you decide for yourself , and truth is when a event other reward aside from RP.
Was even more nerfed the consolidation didn't really help , people complaining about FBI swat van ...
Well congrats even more worthless fire trucks , why do we get room sweeper and black widows ? Both are guns .
Rasta fatigue and siege gloves >.< .

Even when done with the burner there was no reason for me to spent left over gold on opening the remaining chests .
Unlike previous event was happy to burn the remaining gold on left over crates or chests for the fun of it .

Behzat
03-20-2012, 05:14 AM
Dravak i think you were asleep for a few days.Numerous of people enjoying this product especially after M4A1 decision?O yeah that was a good joke.But i rlly dont like jokes about things which make people unhappy.Thank you for your care.

nvbealone
03-20-2012, 05:17 AM
wo u're rich.. for the fun of it

Dravak
03-20-2012, 05:22 AM
Dravak i think you were asleep for a few days.Numerous of people enjoying this product especially after M4A1 decision?O yeah that was a good joke.But i rlly dont like jokes about things which make people unhappy.Thank you for your care.

What joke do I look like joking ?
And as all other things with M4A1 , some people who are already done , they don't care , would you care about M4A1
if you already had 500 of them in your inventory ?

Well bruiser is the only one really admendant about it return , the rest am done who cares as long I get to keep them.
So people get to keep 500x24 defense 12000 defense value ,( the attack isn't important cause with time and effort can be replaced )

And funzio dare to say something is not in balance ? Bad PR .
So they either bring it back , or nerf the stats of the def , either way don't talk about balance as PR .

Behzat
03-20-2012, 05:49 AM
First of all no offense in my words pls do not misunderstand me but it is not like u say.U are right in one point if a player has 500 m4s yeah he wouldnt care but the problem is few players have 500 m4s more has half of this amount and most players were still farming this weapong including me.Also M4 is not the only equipment which is nerfed or erased because of hunger for more money.So the point is not only M 4 the point is we are fooled,it is not fair also while there are players who have 500 m4a1 s and Funzio decided to finish M4a1s!it is so unfair and Funzio did it!Completely remove M4A1s or dont touch them if you want to be fair Funzio!So my friend many people are unhappy here because of Funzios decisions,some pkayers quit some decided to boycott by not spending single penny for this game.So it is not like u said.This game got a heavy damage and more people are unhappy here.

xclusiv
03-20-2012, 06:32 AM
cool who are you funzios ***** boy

LOL best thing ive heard ever. LMAO

white frog
03-20-2012, 06:37 AM
"mass quit show these scammers whos boss"

I agree with you here! All of you out there who absolutely cannot accept reality, and insist on littering this forum with this kind of slander against the people who have brought this enjoyment to us.. you all need to quit! At least quit the forum and leave it to those of us who use it properly.. as a place to share and exchange game strategy and research.

This forum can be used as a sounding board for how and why you feel a certain way, I agree! But when it goes on for days, and 95% of all posts are negative, it's time for a change!

xclusiv
03-20-2012, 06:48 AM
time for funzio to change

whocareswhatmynameis
03-20-2012, 06:58 AM
forget mass add lets have a mass quit show these scammers whos boss

as has been mentioned multiple times, the proportion of players who use this forum is minuscule. a vast majority of CC players are oblivious to the forum's existence. for that reason, what you are proposing would not work. i believe the decision to stop playing should be a personal choice after weighing the pros and cons of the game. it appears that most forum participants are unhappy but nevertheless soldiering on. we'll just have to see how long that continues.

<3 Hz
03-20-2012, 07:00 AM
Just take a look at your rivals list.

How many have the diamond sig? In mine, 70-75%.

How many have the emerald burner? In mine, 5% maybe.

There was no disclaimer stating the odds of winning the prize were going to go up drastically.

iz360
03-20-2012, 08:37 AM
"mass quit show these scammers whos boss"

I agree with you here! All of you out there who absolutely cannot accept reality, and insist on littering this forum with this kind of slander against the people who have brought this enjoyment to us.. you all need to quit! At least quit the forum and leave it to those of us who use it properly.. as a place to share and exchange game strategy and research.

This forum can be used as a sounding board for how and why you feel a certain way, I agree! But when it goes on for days, and 95% of all posts are negative, it's time for a change!

the fact is the game will never be the same end of

iz360
03-20-2012, 08:40 AM
lol the picture was really not needed. people are bothered.

Joeycool
03-20-2012, 08:45 AM

Okay then... you go first.

iz360
03-20-2012, 09:06 AM
Okay then... you go first.
clap clap clap well done for missing the point.

Swifty
03-20-2012, 09:12 AM
I see Joeycool's point.

Crime City Mark
03-20-2012, 11:18 AM
These kinds of threads will not be tolerated. If you want to provide feedback, do so in a constructive manner. If you want to leave the game, that is your choice and we'll miss you.