PDA

View Full Version : How to equip each type of Units.

phucera
03-20-2012, 04:05 AM
I could not find the same topic about this.
I am new player just have been for 1 week, I realized there are a connection between 04 types of Units: INFANTRY, GROUND, AIR, SEA.

Some Unit are bought by Valor & Gold have feature: "Strong Against Ground or Air/Sea/Infantry:
- INFANTRY against GROUND, INFANTRY against INFANTRY
- GROUND against AIR, GROUND against GROUND
- AIR against SEA, AIR against AIR
- SEA against INFANTRY, SEA against SEA

In the real war the function of units is also the same this.

Question is l do not know the normal Unit (not by Valor & Gold) follow this or not? of course, only "Normal Against..."
And we do not know what kind of units our rivals have, so the best way is make balance of 4 types of unit????.

Everson25
03-20-2012, 05:30 AM
I would like to help you but it looks that the answers that you are looking for are already posted on a thread on this same page called: 'General tips for New and Old MW players. If you go through i'm sure it will help you a lot. Good Luck on your base!

War Priest
03-20-2012, 05:31 AM
You do not equip them, it it automatically done by the highest stats.

Mcdoc
03-20-2012, 06:17 AM
I believe the best answer to your question is to pick a Nation for the bonus, get a LOT of units for that nation's boost (i.e. Russia = Air Boost so buy mostly air units) - but then round out your forces if you buy Boost Buildings - so I am Russia, but I also bought the Naval Research Building to get a Boost on my Sea Units. I usually try to buy units that are strong against something just for an even better boost. A lot of people build up Air Forces - so even though I'm Air, I like to buy Air units that are strong against Air.

Bottom line is that if you do the missions, the game will require you to buy ground units and infantry units, plus you will get free loot from missions and battles that are other units - so by default, you can't help but end up with units from all categories if you follow the missions.

Good Luck :)