PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH!!

allhaildiscordia
03-19-2012, 06:31 PM
I just got con(ziod) into spending US$90 on 1130 (650+2x240) gold for what?!?!? Trying to get my the last 2 emeralds. I'm at 8/10. I got bunch of guns I can't use because I have good M4A1 numbers, some cash, and some respect I would have gotten doing the Hitman/Thug Life missions, and maybe 1 or 2 useful vehicles.

I admit, I've been drinking, but 1130 gold in pursuit of at 290/243 weapon, vs. the # of crates that gold would have bought.

I'm about done on this "game", aka gambling simulator.

Santa
03-19-2012, 06:32 PM
You're so close to beating the game. I can feel it!

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 06:34 PM
Don't say that you'll get a backlash of haters saying I told you so and I would never spend cash eta eta.

First can I join your club on had 8 ems. spent money to buy gold and still on 8 ems. lol.

i need muney
03-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Man, I thought you've quit already. Can you please please please answer my PM?

disillusioned
03-19-2012, 06:44 PM
First tramstamp now you I wish you "legends" would just stfu and play the game instead of whining and quitting and not doing your responsibility. Stamp abandoned the duty of the econ competition and now instead of doing the loot list you ***** and ***** about your bad regrets whell tell you what no one cares. The only legend I respect anymore is Burn the rest of you are all ingratefful whiners. Yeah this isnt my regular account go ahead and whine some more losers.

i need muney
03-19-2012, 06:48 PM
^^^ lol. they hated on spider-man too.

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 06:53 PM
Firstly he's a chicken **** regular that made a new account just to flame are best forum users also with tramp he was not happy with his hard work being deleted from the forum it was there for our help not his as he had the info and without the help of allhail then there probably would never of been no tramp either.

So just be grateful that we had people like them who helped us along the way

Burn
03-19-2012, 06:55 PM
First tramstamp now you I wish you "legends" would just stfu and play the game instead of whining and quitting and not doing your responsibility. Stamp abandoned the duty of the econ competition and now instead of doing the loot list you ***** and ***** about your bad regrets whell tell you what no one cares. The only legend I respect anymore is Burn the rest of you are all ingratefful whiners. Yeah this isnt my regular account go ahead and whine some more losers.

Cowardly post. Don't like seeing my name in there, and I'm certainly no legend. If you believe what you wrote, man up and repeat it on your regular user account. You'll get more respect that way.

Swifty
03-19-2012, 06:58 PM
@OP

My only question is: Were you drinking Absinthe?

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 06:59 PM
@swifty what's op stand for

Steve0
03-19-2012, 07:00 PM
i think original post

Burn
03-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Original Poster aka the thread starter.

erik
03-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Bull crap post by anon. It was never his 'duty', no matter how much we value it. Why pile on a veteran member who unfortunately paid into this event with some questionable odds and has already said he was drinking tonight and feels like garbage.

Crazy that 1130 gold doesnt get even 1 emerald. Sorry to hear it allhail.

DenZ1
03-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Don't say that you'll get a backlash of haters saying I told you so and I would never spend cash eta eta.

First can I join your club on had 8 ems. spent money to buy gold and still on 8 ems. lol.

Me too. Got 1750 gold. Still 500 left and still 8 emeralds and hole bunch of crappy equipment and money.

5 more tries and 6 crates here they come, but nothing else will ever again :)

Burn
03-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Now we got that other junk out of the way, saddened to see ailhail getting so bent out of shape - contibuted more to my game than Tramp (purely because I'm not into the whole economy thing).

Maybe this game has a life cycle. 1. It gets your interest. 2. It sucks you further in. 3. It chews you up and spits you out.

Swifty
03-19-2012, 07:10 PM
OP = original poster, the first poster in the thread

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 07:12 PM
OP = original poster, the first poster in the thread

Thanks to you and the other 2 poster Steve & Burn.
Didn't know that.

erik
03-19-2012, 07:13 PM
If you're down with OPP, that means you agree with their point.

allhaildiscordia
03-19-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm down with JPP (YouTube it).

erik
03-19-2012, 07:56 PM
I can't believe you just tricked a Pats fan into watching a Giants video. Now that's messed up!!

Babytway
03-19-2012, 08:02 PM
well yah the crates are better deal than the elusive 9 and 10th emerald. i thought about spending gold to try but if i could use that gold for crates then i think crates are better deal. free bank deposits are great deal but the amount of gold i could use in crates is way more appealing

deuces
03-19-2012, 08:10 PM

have you been drinking again tramp??

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 08:18 PM
have you been drinking again tramp??

Have you been drinking Tramp knows how to spell easy words like 'ungrateful' dumb ass wrote ingratefful

deuces
03-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Have you been drinking Tramp knows how to spell easy words like 'ungrateful' dumb ass wrote ingratefful

I feel as though he would have a lot of fun making that post.

edit: however the lack of image of some sort does make me doubt myself.

Hank
03-20-2012, 02:22 AM
I hate to say I told you so, but 2 days ago myself and a couple other people posted how it took over 2 vaults of gold to get the last few emeralds in an effort to prevent others from doing exactly this and wasting 1000+ gold at the last minute. If you weren't prepared to spend 3000+ gold for it, you shouldn't have bothered to put down the first nugget. Tried to warn you!

Synergy
03-20-2012, 02:46 AM
Very ignorant post by the chicken **** who can't man up and use his own forum name. Their "responsibilities" ? Are you serious? GTFO. They did that **** because they wanted to, helping noobs and probably yourself, whereas you probably would have had none had they not been generous enough to put in the time. Also, you must be living under a rock if you haven't yet noticed that 90%+ of the forum population feels along the same lines they do. Whoever said "coward" or "cowardly" hit the nail on the head with this one. I wish I knew mr. Anonymous' in game name and level.

Anyways, I spent around 900 gold on the last event with nothing to show for it until they let us complete the event on the HD version, so I feel their pain. I learned my lesson last time and totally refused to spend a dime on this event, regardless of how appealing the prize might have been. Free banking just made it even easier, as income is my strongest point in game. Regardless though, I know for a fact I wouldn't have dropped any $ on this event no matter what the prize. I'd loooove to see the profits for the next event after these last two fiascos. lol

Dravak
03-20-2012, 03:08 AM
discordia know how you feel first time ever this feels like a freaking gamble game with ods heavily screwed into conzio favors, spent 180 € , think top spender this event is Xira .
Well next event , am just going to go sleep or play other games .. Cause not bothered to chase the next best thing even if it is respec to gold conversion , or not consumable explosive , or upgrade twice a building.

Cause this wasn't a event , it was just a big addiction and frustration to gambling .
So be glad you stopped at 1150 gold . Cause at certain point I was like F it even if it would cost me 10 grand .
From 9-10 .

So next event definitely I will not participate now they know how much some of us are willing to put money into it.

12etu
03-20-2012, 03:13 AM
This is a scam, after 8 months of playing this game I realized how much of a con it is. Keep a look out on the local tv. I'm getting the tv station to do a story on how funzio steal money from people. Let's see how the next event goes. Also got funzio phone number. Will call them and demand a please explain anyone know a good lawyer.

Dravak
03-20-2012, 03:20 AM
If you live in the US you can get all the money back from apple iTunes , since they don't have a gambling license .
If you live in another country sadly , you are out of luck .

Cause even winning the burner was not satisfying enough , for the time and money spent clicking buttons .
This simply was a screwed slot machine algoritme . Worst part this is a 12 + game .
If there was a buyout option yeah they could have gotten away cause it was players choice .
But seducing people on a gambling habit, and dangling a carrot in front of them cause they are close.
Well says enough , not even Caslno dare to do that .

Dillinja
03-20-2012, 03:23 AM
serious rant...
Hey Synergy. Where you been man? Not seen you much on the forums latelty.
Hope everything is going well for you dude.

On topic, come on guys we all knew it was a money making scheme. The odds were seriously stacked against the player and now complaining about it aint going to either get your money back or make funzio into giving special treatment to those that complain. As with every protest, make your voice heard by not spending a dime with them anymore

As for mr anon...made me laugh

Dravak
03-20-2012, 03:28 AM
Dillinja Monder war and also the Sig event had the correct algorithm , it was possible to get the reward within 10-20 crates of the event time . For majority of the users , even if you don't spend gold .

This one was simply almost impossible , aside from few lucky people like ram or people who had beta .
There was no way this event , people could win within the allocated time .

And for the rest yes go trough the proper channel get your money back , sure your crime city account might be disabled, but that is your choice , as for me I choose simply not to participate in the next event .

Dillinja
03-20-2012, 03:28 AM
This is a scam, after 8 months of playing this game I realized how much of a con it is. Keep a look out on the local tv. I'm getting the tv station to do a story on how funzio steal money from people. Let's see how the next event goes. Also got funzio phone number. Will call them and demand a please explain anyone know a good lawyer.
Sorry dude, but I call bull$**t. You honestly think funzio hasnt got all the angles covered by their lawyers?

Dravak
03-20-2012, 03:31 AM
Sorry dude, but I call bull$**t. You honestly think funzio hasnt got all the angles covered by their lawyers?

They don't sorry not for the US , especially with the no cure no pay , they don't have the proper license.
Especially with the US government cracking down online gambling , since they don't get a cut in the cake for it .

Dillinja
03-20-2012, 03:48 AM
Dillinja Monder war and also the Sig event had the correct algorithm , it was possible to get the reward within 10-20 crates of the event time . For majority of the users , even if you don't spend gold .

This one was simply almost impossible , aside from few lucky people like ram or people who had beta .
There was no way this event , people could win within the allocated time .

And for the rest yes go trough the proper channel get your money back , sure your crime city account might be disabled, but that is your choice , as for me I choose simply not to participate in the next event .

I play MW also and got stuck on 8 with 4 days to go.I didnt get to 10 and I know 99% of the free players didnt either. So you cant say MW and the Sig event had the same algorithm unless you have concrete proof (if so, please post)
As for the Gambling angle...It's been covered before and it's not going to work. You're more than welcome to keep digging though

Dravak
03-20-2012, 04:06 AM
Cause you were stuck at 8 , doesn't mean those crates were not similar to sig event , for every 5-10 you opened .
You probaly had a titanium bar , 48 hours before the event closed , if you spent gold .
You probaly be done with it based on the chance on the first 8 , did you play none sleep all round ?
And opened every crate in MW ?
The sig event was similar , on the emerald event most of us didn't even get to 7 or 8 just before the last day .
A huge difference wasn't it , the number of people with Irish dragon was considerably lot less then people with golden M4 or laser gun .
Infact in the rival list I been playing , the people who got the emerald burner around same time as me .
Were big gold spenders , who 3 days before the event ended decided to spent trucks of vault gold on it .
Based on the remaining weapons bought like potato cannons and Erin go boom and crates weapons .
They didn't had a day before .

Anyway you from the UK where they have the biggest online operations government sponsored on foot ball gambling.
So your view point is different from the US , where most online gambling company avoid US credit cards .
Since consumers can get there money back trough those companies , and they are more then happy to get there money back :p

erik
03-20-2012, 08:28 AM
I agree w/ Dillinja on MW. 7 took days to achieve and I never moved off it. I suspect they were very similar to CC, although I did not hit my normal 22 attempts per day as I dont really care about that game.