PDA

View Full Version : Why do I keep losing?

ObamaSux
03-19-2012, 05:05 PM
I am L87, 15K Attack. I have tried attacking a Level 88 with less than 13K defense, but I keep losing and losing bad. Every time I try to attack him, I lose 4 units, minimum. I checked and re-checked the stats, I'm ahead of him by 2,300 points or more easily. I sometimes lose to a player when our stats are close, but never to a 2,000+ point difference.

What am I doing wrong?

One thing I should note... Almost every unit he brings to battle is a Gold unit. Mine are all cash/valor.

War Priest
03-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Ok, first....if he has mostly gold units, I don't know why your fighting with him since his units will destroy yours. Plus your not considering his skill points, and boost buildings that he has. Just because it shows lower stats, doesn't mean they really are.

ObamaSux
03-19-2012, 05:22 PM
He got my munitions dump a couple times... Time for payback ;)

digitalwalker
03-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Check: are most of his units r from his country, what's the level of his units boost buildings. Then u could roughly count his actual stats which I guess is probably higher than urs.

Take me as an example: My visible and invisible stat is differed by 10k.

Osy
03-20-2012, 12:44 AM
Why?! Hum.. It's simple: you are loser.

Mcdoc
03-20-2012, 06:29 AM
Uhhhh - move on, find an easier target. By trying to get even with him, you're just making yourself easily available for him to make a booty call any time since you're on his speed dial by staying on his news feed.

Wait, I think I just read that exact advice in Cosmo :)

ObamaSux
03-20-2012, 02:25 PM

WOW! I hadn't thought of that! You are so right. Your mom must be so proud to have a genius like you to get advice from! Wow! The next bit of advice you should give her is to swallow. She keeps using all my paper towels. I don't have any left to disinfect the car after she leaves.

War Priest
03-20-2012, 03:11 PM

WOW! I hadn't thought of that! You are so right. Your mom must be so proud to have a genius like you to get advice from! Wow! The next bit of advice you should give her is to swallow. She keeps using all my paper towels. I don't have any left to disinfect the car after she leaves.

Real cool..... :cool:

ObamaSux
03-20-2012, 07:35 PM
Couldn't help it... I hate trolls ;)

War Priest
03-20-2012, 07:45 PM
Couldn't help it... I hate trolls ;)

Then don't try to cross my bridge. =)

Osy
03-21-2012, 11:24 AM
That was so cool. Such a Subtile insult. But people our Obama is a bully. Why? It'd be way too easy to say Obamasux simply he's a di*k. No... no... Obamasux here is much more complex than that. See, according to leading psychiatrists, Obamasux is abusive for one of three reasons... One... underneath all that male bravado(in virtual world-pathetic) there's an insecure little girl banging on the closet door trying to get out. Two... like a caveman, obamasux's brain is underdeveloped. Therefore, He is unable to use self-control. And so he acts out aggressively. Three... Obamasux has a small wiener. Don't hurt yourself, big boy. You are the loser.

youj
03-21-2012, 11:53 AM
When you attack people straight on, you want to make sure you have over 30-40% more attack than their defence. Attacking people involves your attack + random factor and their defence + random factor.

JohnnyR
03-21-2012, 12:32 PM
That was so cool. Such a Subtile insult. But people our Obama is a bully. Why? It'd be way too easy to say Obamasux simply he's a di*k. No... no... Obamasux here is much more complex than that. See, according to leading psychiatrists, Obamasux is abusive for one of three reasons... One... underneath all that male bravado(in virtual world-pathetic) there's an insecure little girl banging on the closet door trying to get out. Two... like a caveman, obamasux's brain is underdeveloped. Therefore, He is unable to use self-control. And so he acts out aggressively. Three... Obamasux has a small wiener. Don't hurt yourself, big boy. You are the loser.

Go get some fresh air. Nothimg Obamasux said should wind you up this much.

ObamaSux
03-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Made me laugh though! Insults kinda lose their flair when you put too much effort in.

Anyhow, I got my answer. Thanks for the info guys, didn't know that skill points don't reflect on your visible score. Good to know.

Osy, quit obsessing about my junk :)