PDA

View Full Version : Getting two birds with one stone

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Hi something to share.
For the past 3 months I've had the goal, Facelift: Upgrade any building to level 9.
So around 3 days ago I had a bright spark.

As I know from other CC players, I will come across the goal Machine gun malfunction: Upgrade machine gun turret to level 9.

So to kill two bird with one stone I'm upgrading my machine gun turret to level 9 so avoiding the goal machine gun malfunction.

In 4hours 26min the turret be done so I'll know if I have succeeded.

Nicholost
03-19-2012, 03:08 PM
In 4hours 26min the turret be done so I'll know if I have succeeded.

Getting the $5K for completing those goals is going to be a game-changer. :p

Actually Fig Oni, that's pretty rad. I have the Machine Gun Malfunction goal in my queue right now. I'm pretty sure it will be there until I quit the game, so good on your for actually taking it on.

omnus
03-19-2012, 03:09 PM
It'll work, I've done similar. Wish that one would have paired up for me, can save a ton of $.

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 03:30 PM

Actually Fig Oni, that's pretty rad. I have the Machine Gun Malfunction goal in my queue right now. I'm pretty sure it will be there until I quit the game, so good on your for actually taking it on.

LOL them $5k I was expecting $1k

I spent $7.4 million to finish the goal buy 3 hummers, honestly the reward was the true game changer $20k after banking $18k that my most astute business in the game so far.

Another one on par was I spent $5mill to buy 1 bulldozer thinking in a few days I can buy another only for the drop to be nerfed.

jobadass
03-19-2012, 03:36 PM

I have Face lift too, plus "Sprucing up your hood" LOL
The only one I'm interested in reaching is "Fortress" 'Obtain Mafia defense of 30,000

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 07:32 PM
All done $10k for the upgrade to level 9 new goal

Mass construction any building level 10

I go for the bloody sports bar as that need level 10 as a goal.

allhaildiscordia
03-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Yeah, MG malfunction comes after the upgrade any to 9 goal, so knowing that ahead of time, I would have done the MG instead of my Pizza Parlour at the time

erik
03-19-2012, 07:59 PM
I am on the MG one right now... and there is no way I am going to use upgrade time for that hehe. Guess I am stuck.

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 08:06 PM
I am on the MG one right now... and there is no way I am going to use upgrade time for that hehe. Guess I am stuck.

That why I spent more time on economy then anything else, Once I was earning good money I upgraded the MG 7-8 and thought about doing a money building to 9 but instead I chose to skip MG Malfunction by doing it before the goal came.
Plus I increased my income anyway while the machine gun were upgrading, how I start the 1st of my 2 credit agency and that 33hour 45min to go then I'll build the second one so win win for me.