PDA

View Full Version : Playing while sleeping!

Everson25
03-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Different than many players here I can't contribute much to the forum as most of the ideas or experiences that are shared here were already mentioned in previous threads by senior members. However, i was wondering how many of the players have the same situation which i encounter at the moment where sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and i can't resist the temptation of get my phone and check my base to see how things are going. Of course, the worst of all that is to see the face of my wife when she gets up in the morning and say that i am an addicted....lol.

War Priest
03-19-2012, 10:52 AM
Sometimes I do. During the supply box event did it a lot. Even bought a gold unit by accident. :)

Dreno33
03-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Different than many players here I can't contribute much to the forum as most of the ideas or experiences that are shared here were already mentioned in previous threads by senior members. However, i was wondering how many of the players have the same situation which i encounter at the moment where sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and i can't resist the temptation of get my phone and check my base to see how things are going. Of course, the worst of all that is to see the face of my wife when she gets up in the morning and say that i am an addicted....lol.

If i DO wake up for some reason (bathroom, noise) I OF COURSE check it. Because by the time I get up to get ready for the day, I get to collect again(:

overkill 280
03-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Yeah I'm up every night to go to the bathroom, So I always collect my money. :)

Osy
03-19-2012, 03:25 PM
PW "Sometimes I do. During the supply box event did it a lot. Even bought a gold unit by accident."
That's how you purchased your 9000 gold...))))

War Priest
03-19-2012, 03:29 PM
PW "Sometimes I do. During the supply box event did it a lot. Even bought a gold unit by accident."
That's how you purchased your 9000 gold...))))

What? You have me confused.

Colonelbob
03-19-2012, 05:11 PM
The secret, fellow obsessed players is to leave your iPad / iPhone etc in the washroom at night. Then when you wake up mid sleep you can check without the wife getting upset or noticing!

Just watch the late night Gold purchases . . . sleepy fingers can be expensive :)

phucera
03-19-2012, 05:19 PM
....Of course, the worst of all that is to see the face of my wife when she gets up in the morning and say that i am an addicted....lol.

First check your base in Modern war then set up a "love war" with your wife and let her win...;).