PDA

View Full Version : In game balance or are you just a bum scaler

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 07:43 AM
Noticed we as forum user have been told of how by having loot/farmable weapon which now have been nerfed out the game was making an unfair imbalance in the game, so the only solution was conzio to have a secret meeting and nerf first and then answer questions later.

Now conzio had a problem and worked out a solution so fair play.

Problem: Too many free loaders playing a free game needed to be nerfed.

Solution: All good stat weapons to be nerfed and reward people who spend huge amounts of gold.

So people who don't buy or plan to buy gold, looking at the job reward list and mission do you see yourself able to ever compete unless you spend around 10,000+ gold bars.

Can you see the balance.
Will be sad to see lots of none gold users stop playing this game but as you make conzio no money your not wanted.
As Ram like to say 'Maker sure your ass don't hit the door on the way out'

WHY THE HELL IS THIS GAME 12+ WHEN THIS GAME IS A FAKE FREE GAME THAT CAN ONLY BE PLAYED WITH THE NEED TO BUY GOLD USING REAL CASH.

Thanks For messing Up The GAME BALANCE.

Swifty
03-19-2012, 03:27 PM
OK, I give up, what is a bum scaler?

I know what a bum is, but only because I looked it up in a Brit Slang Dictionary.

Is a bum scaler sort of like a tattoo artist? Someone who applies decorative scales to bums?

Whip88
03-19-2012, 03:41 PM
OK, I give up, what is a bum scaler?

I know what a bum is, but only because I looked it up in a Brit Slang Dictionary.

Is a bum scaler sort of like a tattoo artist? Someone who applies decorative scales to bums?

Really? I thought it meant like homeless or broke?

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 03:43 PM
It a word that was used in a cartoon film I use to watch

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078780/

Explain if you want but the films american

Dorian Gray
03-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Disclaimer: This is not a defense of Funzio's actions as of late... but

I've been seeing a lot of people ranting about balance.

I believe when Funzio talks about game balance they're talking about balancing the one item against other items in the game. They're not talking about balancing out players against other players. How could they? Their whole game is set up so you can pay to unbalance the game! So stop acting like Funzio promised the type of game balance you're talking about, because it's just not true.

Disclaimer: This is not a defense of Funzio's actions as of late

Burn
03-19-2012, 03:52 PM
^
Good post

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 04:12 PM
I wrote a brilliant response but it disappeared so give me a min to remember and rewrite what I had posted.

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Disclaimer: This is not a defense of Funzio's actions as of late... but
Disclaimer: This is not a defense of Funzio's actions as of late

Agreed with the post but let me cut this post down to the minimal

There was no imbalance in the game when the M4's were available as most people who farm them suffered economy wise because they leveled up fast so they were not as strong as the person who camped out and spent in game cash for weapons.
But the imbalance which is still there now is if you had a building open long enough it will get robbed regardless how strong you are once around level 120+, why because you will be viewed on higher level players rival list until the building gets robbed.
All I'm making as a point is the game in exclusive game for people willing to buy gold.

How many none gold player to gold player are there after level 120.

Santa
03-19-2012, 06:11 PM
Dorian, I think you nailed it.

Also, haven't we had enough complaints already? What's done is done, and you can't really be expecting "Funzio" to revert back to the "pre nerf" CC.

Spoon86
03-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Why not nerf the "Over powered" weapon in peoples arsenal.
Why shouldn't Funzio's balancing of the game effect everyone.

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Dorian, I think you nailed it.

Also, haven't we had enough complaints already? What's done is done, and you can't really be expecting "Funzio" to revert back to the "pre nerf" CC.

I think including mines, all M4's should be nerfed by 5 attack and 8 defense making them 15/14 still powerful but not too powerful as spending on in game cash weapon don't compete with the M4's.

Dipstik
03-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Balance isn't about making all players equal... That's commie bs. Balance is about making varied game strategies equally viable. For instance, as long as you could farm m4s, any other gun was worthless. And why wouldn't you sit at 499 mafia? Why bother offering choices if there's only one good one? Imbalance is especially a problem when it discourages player interaction like the m4 and the 499ers do.