PDA

View Full Version : "conzio"

Zendfrim
03-19-2012, 12:42 AM
LOL! Sorry I just had to start a thread about this word. It makes me laugh because I agree with the guy who says it. I have given this game far too much of my money, and I am not even getting free banking for it. Sadly I won't quit yet but the reasons to never spend another real dollar are overwhelming.

banix
03-19-2012, 02:34 AM
I have listen this word first time,

whocareswhatmynameis
03-19-2012, 07:05 AM
we can thank Fig Oni for that. kudos!

click me! (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?17142-Hi-I-m-Conzio-I-ve-just-robbed-yah-(READ-BEFORE-IT-S-DELETED-AGAIN))

Burn
03-19-2012, 09:44 AM
I hate the word Conzio.

At worse it should be Fishio. They bait the hook, they cast it into the water, and wait for the passing fish to bite.

If you are a fish, and you bite, well that's your fault, not theirs.

I'll repeat again, for the umpteenth time, they are running a business.

Bite and Buy, or swim on by.

The choices are all yours, and frankly, Funzio can hardly be held accountable for your lack of financial self discipline.

That's not to say that spending on Gold makes you a fish. I have bought some. But I haven't then p!ssed my pants and gone crying to the forum for my nappy to be changed afterwards.

Max Power
03-19-2012, 09:55 AM
I hate the word Conzio.

At worse it should be Fishio. They bait the hook, they cast it into the water, and wait for the passing fish to bite.

The choices are all yours, and frankly, Funzio can hardly be held accountable for your lack of financial self discipline.

That's not to say that spending on Gold makes you a fish. I have bought some. But I haven't then p!ssed my pants and gone crying to the forum for my nappy to be changed afterwards.

I think any game where you spend real money and then they dramatically change the rules after you do could be very fairly labeled con instead of fish.

Nicholost
03-19-2012, 09:59 AM
I often wonder why FunZero never caught on, especially with the MW crowd.

Holicaholic
03-19-2012, 10:05 AM
Is Funzio American based? If so I'm sure there are laws they are breaking with the bait and hook technique.

Burn
03-19-2012, 10:11 AM
Max, I hear what you are saying.

But have they made any fundamental changes to Gold items? Genuine question.

Also, the tone of my reply might be harsh, it isn't intended to be, I do try to see all sides of any issue. Perhaps my intolerance is because of the inordinate number of posts that are little more than selfish bleating.

Wait until later, I guarantee when the event ends there will be no less than 10 threads with people metaphorically running around waving their hands in the air, stamping their feet, and crying 'No Fair Waaaaaah'

G Wiz
03-19-2012, 10:11 AM
i like the hybrid ConZero.

Gaming Will
03-19-2012, 10:17 AM
I did a look up when I got my game shut off because I was accused of cheating. I think it is based in California. Incidentally that is how I found this forum!!! Found it, google search.

500 Howard Street
Suite 425
San Francisco, CA*94105
United States
Founded in 2009
www.funzio.com

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 10:26 AM
I hate the word Conzio.

Hi Mr Burn,

If you go Dr complaining of a headache and the doctor give you headache tablets but don't mention you will get a blood clot in your brain after a year or so.

When the time comes you are told, "I the Dr, I am running a business and if I told you that after taking the tablets you will get a blood clot in your brain then you won't buy the tablet and I have a business to run"

But to you it very fair as it's a business and ethics don't come into it.

No many people mind spending on gold as long as there is some kind of value for money.

Never heard anyone complain when they had spent on gold building or weapons but to quote lies is totally different.

Also to collect 10 emerald on middle option Blow torch might be a bit difficult, but to have a ratio way below 50% successful opens on cash option is another thing.
If boxes don't even open 1 in 3 chances then where is the balance.

Also since I've spent gold over 12 hours ago on the event to open and reset boxes.
Since then no luck. I've had not 1 successful box opened on middle option. Even $20k be nice.

So I conclude the game assumes by not opening the boxes I'll quickly run to buy gold.

I do like lockbox event but the weapons are ****. Last one at least we had FBI Swat Vans that had good stat but now not even one item increases my stat 1 point.
Also if you nerf the M4's & have been discontinued then you could have had them in the wall boxes instead of the widow makers pistol or room sweeper.

Burn
03-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Again, point taken. And understood.

Just for the record, in case you think I'm some kind of Funzio Fanboy, I have started a number of threads over the last week, questioning the ethics, and the perceived ill-treatment of the forum community, who, in my mind at least, should be accorded certain respect, and perhaps even privileges by Funzio, because of the unpaid work they do in terms of flagging up issues, carrying out free testing, finding bugs etc,.

Crime City Mark
03-19-2012, 11:21 AM
I did a look up when I got my game shut off because I was accused of cheating. I think it is based in California. Incidentally that is how I found this forum!!! Found it, google search.

500 Howard Street
Suite 425
San Francisco, CA*94105
United States
Founded in 2009
www.funzio.com

Some of that information is incorrect, but we are based in SF.

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 11:39 AM
Some of that information is incorrect, but we are based in SF.

Piss off Mark no one ask you!!!!!!!!

dudeman
03-19-2012, 11:40 AM
snip

Best Fig Oni quote ever!

Dipstik
03-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Under US law, I believe they are only held to the language in the Terms of Service, which I strongly suspect is worded entirely in their favor. You have no rights to in-game "property" that would call other federal, state, or constitutional law into question. If they violate their own terms of service, you might have a claim for breach of contract that would entitle you to a return of your investment.

Good luck with that, though. Just enjoy the game. It's free if you want it to be.

Nicholost
03-19-2012, 12:07 PM

Hahahaha! That might single-handedly be the funniest thing I have ever read on here. Fig Oni, you never disappoint. :D

Whip88
03-19-2012, 04:23 PM

Nerf Bat = Fig Oni

Banned

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 04:33 PM
Nerf Bat = Fig Oni

Banned

Hope so.
Think I'm more addicted to the fricken forum then the game.

K@le
03-19-2012, 04:47 PM
Hahahaha crazy guys, dont let yourself go so much in 1 year you all think what is crime city and who was conzio.

BigCheese
03-19-2012, 05:03 PM

wow you are our hero

Swifty
03-19-2012, 05:29 PM
@Fig Oni

But if you do get banned, we are going to miss you.

Just saying....

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 05:35 PM
@Fig Oni

But if you do get banned, we are going to miss you.

Just saying....

Not blowing my own trumpet but I've told the to go f themselves but no ban.
We have a love hate relationship.
I hate them, they love me.

Zendfrim
03-19-2012, 06:18 PM
I hate the word Conzio.

That's not to say that spending on Gold makes you a fish. I have bought some. But I haven't then p!ssed my pants and gone crying to the forum for my nappy to be changed afterwards.Hmm. You seem to have missed something in my post. I stated that I thought the word conzio was funny, and some facts about the game from my point of view. This gives you absolutely no reference as to the classification of my financial discipline. I actually have not spent a single gold on this particular event. For some reason you thought the post was about diapers and napkins or something. For someone who isn't pissing his pants, you sure seem uptight about what I said. Do you work at funzio?

Crime City Mark
03-19-2012, 08:48 PM
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now. Nothing good can come of it.