PDA

View Full Version : What to farm for...

Santa
03-18-2012, 02:03 PM
What are you guys farming for vehicles, armor, guns, and melee items???

Dipstik
03-18-2012, 02:04 PM
Yes... Those things.

<3 Hz
03-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Those things shouldn't be discussed out in the open, that's how they get nerfed.

I only know of a couple left, PM me.

jobadass
03-18-2012, 02:09 PM
I'm done with M4s...moving on to Double Deckers. Bought 2 Hummers and a Bulldozer last week, finally saved up enough, (after buying Gold) to buy 2nd Dozer. Look out Leila! Oh wait, I just wasted a bunch of time and money. LOL FML!

Nicholost
03-18-2012, 02:09 PM
Those things shouldn't be discussed out in the open... PM me.

FYI, moderators have access to PMs. To be really safe, add an additional layer of abstraction and go through email.

Joeycool
03-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Farming is sooooo 2011

erik
03-18-2012, 02:25 PM
I just hope we continue to have someone with the skillz to update the sheets so we can pick and choose out of the moderate choices that are left as we move ahead!

Santa
03-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Guys, they already said here we no discrepancies. If you guys are really that cautious, my email is xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com

**edited because I started getting random emails from lurkers**

Dipstik
03-18-2012, 02:31 PM
We need better random pop drops, not more farming.

i need muney
03-18-2012, 02:41 PM
I just hope we continue to have someone with the skillz to update the sheets
I keep on knocking, but I cant get in :( Discordia still in game?

Fig Oni
03-18-2012, 03:24 PM
What are you guys farming for vehicles, armor, guns, and melee items???

If they ban me they ban me, farm apples, pears, potatoes and corn and then sell at the market with the cash buy itune card and then buy gold weapons if that helps.

Shoes
03-19-2012, 03:27 AM
Hey Santa and others, have a few options for farming so drop me a pm and we can exchange ideas via email, same for anyone else who wants to exchange venues, thoughts, results etc

ReaperZer0
03-19-2012, 06:02 AM
Hey Santa and others, have a few options for farming so drop me a pm and we can exchange ideas via email, same for anyone else who wants to exchange venues, thoughts, results etc

I would be interested in this. All I know of is a good place for cash that drops a pretty decent armor though.

Thinks
03-19-2012, 07:12 AM
FYI, moderators have access to PMs. To be really safe, add an additional layer of abstraction and go through email.

Comments like this are what make me so sad. I do not fault Nicholost for making the comment, I actually share his sentiments.

All I can hope is that this serves as an eye opener for Funzio. Your own community, the one you should be appreciative of for their feedback and cherish for their enthusiasm of your game, is afraid of you. Let’s be honest, most casual CC players do not visit the forums. The forums and community are usually comprised of those who, at the low end of the spectrum, really enjoy the game and, at the high end of the spectrum, are seriously addicted to the game.

I understand that you have to appeal to the mass player base over the niche, but the niche needs to feel significant and treated properly. Funzio’s actions, as of late, have most members of the community feeling like they are currently living in a European country in the 1940’s under Nazi occupation.

People are afraid to speak, in fear that you will take something else away from them that they enjoy. Shame on you, Funzio, for taking a huge dump on those who chose to partake in what once could be described as a “Community”.

All of this could have been prevented in many ways. The one that stands out most to me would have been to give your users notice ahead of time that the changes were coming down the pipe. But more importantly, MAKING ALL THE CHANGES AT ONE TIME.

For you to nerf the M4 one day, stirring up such a ruckus, then have people invest in DD farming only to remove the farmable spot for DD’s the next day was like a huge slap in the face.

Those actions, in effect, served as a huge “Gag Order” to the Community. The feeling now has become, if you find something good or beneficial in this game and you want to continue to enjoy it, then keep your mouth shut about it. (Speaking in regards to non-exploits)

Max Power
03-19-2012, 07:37 AM
It has been a PR disaster. One after the other. They nerf the M4 out of their own incompetence by not playing the game, they nerf the DDs even though it is not as imbalanced and people spent 15 mil to try and get it, they throw out the old standard Thug Life as a bone while ignoring requests for something to be done about the 499 problem, creating a bigger problem than benefit, they create an Emerald event that is harder than the diamond event and even send their representative onto the board begging for gold, honest to pete, the mind boggles at how bad people can screw up at every turn. It's almost like a manifesto in how not to run a company.

If Funzio had all their players reading the forums, this would make "New Coke" look like a missed free throw.

Thinks
03-19-2012, 07:55 AM
damn, i should be taken out back and shot for de-railing threads. Sorry guys. :-(

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 08:15 AM
Let’s be honest, most casual CC players do not visit the forums. The forums and community are usually comprised of those who, at the low end of the spectrum, really enjoy the game and, at the high end of the spectrum, are seriously addicted to the game.

If they wanted they could have had a link to there forum on the game like alot of games do but if you go app store and press 'App Support' on the crime city game just below the rating section your linked to the forum, so if you ignore it what can I say.

Also if the forum user were such a minority then they would have not nerfed the m4's but it was done because the stats must have shown a influx in loots of M4's and DD's and each one looted stop a person wanting to buy gold so they made the event that at normal luck should cost 3000 gold to get a emerald burner.

Why so much gold need to be spent on something that allegedly has a fair chance without gold being obtained.
As quoted by CC Mark in the previous lockbox events.

Ghost3
03-19-2012, 08:34 AM
So would it be bad to make a basically private forum where we all go and don't have to deal with the ban hammers and nerf bats?

Or am I the only one really considering settin this up?

Ohaithere
03-19-2012, 08:37 AM
I agree and have been thinking it since the spam started, but spam is much better now. We do have new and different problems though that you addressed

dudeman
03-19-2012, 08:42 AM
If they wanted they could have had a link to there forum on the game like alot of games do but if you go app store and press 'App Support' on the crime city game just below the rating section your linked to the forum, so if you ignore it what can I say.

There is a link to the forum in-game, but you can't click it, you have to copy/paste. The steps to find it are as follows.

Menu> More> Help> Support. Here is what it says on the support page:

Support and General Contact
If you happen to experience any technical issues, please contact us at the email address below. Please provide as much detailed information as possible. Also, if you have any suggestions or ideas we would love to hear them!

mobile@funzio.com

Forums
Are you looking for people to add to your mafia? Do you want to know the best tips & tricks? Head over to the official Crime City Forums and get involved with the community!

www.funzio.com/forum/

Cheating
We enforce a zero tolerance policy for cheating. If you feel you have come across a player that seems to have gained an unfair advantage in any way, please contact us at the following email. Please use "Cheating" in the subject line.

mobile@funzio.com

The old contact information leads me to believe that someone has forgotten this page exists in-game. Another oversight if that is the case. They do make it quite easy for the uninformed player to discover the forum, which is (or was) a game changer.

Thinks
03-19-2012, 08:49 AM
I'd be game for moving to a new forum run by the users, for the users. Then if a topic is posted in one of the Nazi censored threads, we could always bring it over to the new forums and post a link to it on these forums.

The only need to post here would be to ask questions for the Devs to answer.

In order to make it work though, one person would need to stand up and take on the responsibility of setting it up or we would end up with 10-15 off-shoots of the Not-So-Funzio Forums.

Thinks
03-19-2012, 08:53 AM
@dudeman
I agree with you there.

Also, the point still remains that there was no forewarning or advanced notice of the changes, we were only informed AFTER the changes had been made.

Joeycool
03-19-2012, 08:56 AM
The only need to post here would be to ask questions for the Devs to answer.

Users are not allowed to ask devs for answers to questions on the forum.

Fig Oni
03-19-2012, 09:03 AM
Users are not allowed to ask devs for answers to questions on the forum.

Totally agree, but devs will answer a question if it suits them.

So people don't worry about not being allowed to ask a question as they change the rules as they go along.