PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to level up from level 100 to level 154 in 6 days?

Bronco928
03-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Does anyone think it's possible to level up from level 100, to level 154 in 6 days? I'm suspecting not, without cheating in some way, but maybe I'm wrong. Please give me your thoughts. Reason being, I was attacked by someone that did exactly that, along with bringing their attack score from 23,000 to 40,600 and defense from 23,500 to 34,800 all without buying any gold units. I play quite a bit, have bought gold units and still can't even come close to accomplishing this.

JackoV
03-18-2012, 02:04 PM
Maybe he bought gold.. used that to buy energy refill (1000 for 20 gold)
Did alot missions.. got alooot valor.. = lvl up + high atk/def

OR the easy way.. he used h4x.

War Priest
03-18-2012, 02:07 PM
It all depends. Depending on stamina and energy levels, and weather or not they used gold to refill them. Unlikely without using any gold to refill.

kuku
03-18-2012, 02:12 PM
are u guys nothing other to do, ass watching other players groving there army?

better for u, ur playing your own game as watching other playing -.-

Judicium
03-18-2012, 02:14 PM
he could also have found some missions to repeat that are the most exp for the energy to optimize his leveling. I've come across a guy a few weeks back who went up 20-25 levels in 2 days so i'm not surprised.

War Priest
03-18-2012, 02:17 PM
he could also have found some missions to repeat that are the most exp for the energy to optimize his leveling. I've come across a guy a few weeks back who went up 20-25 levels in 2 days so i'm not surprised.

That's pretty simple. I can level up 2 levels in a day if I wanted too. Done it before to get my dry docks. But going from 100 to 154 is a way bigger gap.

War Priest
03-18-2012, 02:18 PM
That isn't the best choice for him though. Ranking up like that is probably going to be regreted here soon.

Osy
03-18-2012, 02:22 PM
Without buying gold it isn't possible. On my days off, when I have a chance to play more, I can go a level up in one day with no gold at all, no real money is spent. 54 levels in 6 days without spending real money is mission impossible. I reckon you would need 150-200 gold to go one level up. If you can afford it, you go from level 100 to 200 in one day.

JMC
03-18-2012, 02:26 PM
Attacking all day and using all energy on missions that you have goals for, you can only level up twice per day maximum without the use of gold. In the 100+ levels anyways. That guy is obviously buying gold or hacking.

Bronco928
03-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Attacking all day and using all energy on missions that you have goals for, you can only level up twice per day maximum without the use of gold. In the 100+ levels anyways. That guy is obviously buying gold or hacking.

My suspicion is the latter; he has ZERO gold units in his army. If he were really using gold to progress, how could you possibly resist the temptation to buy a few gold units?

Bronco928
03-18-2012, 02:38 PM
are u guys nothing other to do, ass watching other players groving there army?

better for u, ur playing your own game as watching other playing -.-

If he were attacking you 4-6 times a day, with a 40K attack / 35K defense score you might be a bit more interested in WTF was going on.

Osy
03-18-2012, 02:48 PM
My suspicion is the latter; he has ZERO gold units in his army. If he were really using gold to progress, how could you possibly resist the temptation to buy a few gold units? I don't think there is any hack to go 54 levels in 6 days. It might be that when you checked his profile he used up all gold he had bought. At that level you don't need gold units-40000 attack is more than enough. Give his ID or user name.

War Priest
03-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Give his ID or user name.

I wouldn't do that. Pretty sure that is against the the terms of use.

War Priest
03-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Could be wrong, but I don't think we can do that. So don't hold it against me if I am wrong. :cool:

Osy
03-18-2012, 03:03 PM
WP as far as I know it's against the rules to reveal personal info about others. ID isn't personal info. If there is a suspicion that someone found a hack it's reasonable to have a look.

War Priest
03-18-2012, 03:09 PM
WP as far as I know it's against the rules to reveal personal info about others. ID isn't personal info. If there is a suspicion that someone found a hack it's reasonable to have a look.

Hey, just saying I am not risking getting banned. Thought I read about somebody getting banned for something like that. Maybe not. I read so much posts, I forget them the moment I read a new one.

Mastermind
03-18-2012, 03:15 PM
The best option here is to just contact support. They won't tell you the results of their investigation, but if the attacks stop comming then you will know.

Osy
03-18-2012, 03:16 PM
WP maybe you are right. Bronco send his ID and level in private. To be on the safe side don't post the ID or any other info.

Bronco928
03-18-2012, 03:18 PM
I don't think there is any hack to go 54 levels in 6 days. It might be that when you checked his profile he used up all gold he had bought. At that level you don't need gold units-40000 attack is more than enough. Give his ID or user name.

check your messages...I sent you a PM.

Bronco928
03-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Hey, just saying I am not risking getting banned. Thought I read about somebody getting banned for something like that. Maybe not. I read so much posts, I forget them the moment I read a new one.

Warpriest..check messages, sent you a PM. Anyone else interested; send me a PM. I appreciate everyone's input.

Mcdoc
03-18-2012, 05:36 PM
There IS one other explanation - perhaps you just found 2 separate players with the same / similar name. I think I read that even just changing one letter to capital can then allow another account with the same spelling. This of,course assumes you checked your news feed to see that it isnt the same exact guy.

War Priest
03-18-2012, 05:47 PM
I don't think that there is a rule on how many of the same names are allowed. I have seen multiple Matt's and Alex's all spelled the same way.

Mcdoc
03-18-2012, 05:53 PM
I've never seen "spelled" spelt like that before :)

LoL - I'm from the South where spelt is a common term :)

But still my point - could be 2 different players unless he specifically checked the news feed :)

Note: only someone from the South would respectfully capitalize the word South as reference to a formal noun (aka name of a country). :)

War Priest
03-18-2012, 06:05 PM
I've never seen "spelled" spelt like that before :)

LoL - I'm from the South where spelt is a common term :)

But still my point - could be 2 different players unless he specifically checked the news feed :)

Note: only someone from the South would respectfully capitalize the word South as reference to a formal noun (aka name of a country). :)

Yeah, it could be.

Bronco928
03-18-2012, 06:23 PM
There IS one other explanation - perhaps you just found 2 separate players with the same / similar name. I think I read that even just changing one letter to capital can then allow another account with the same spelling. This of,course assumes you checked your news feed to see that it isnt the same exact guy.

Nope, that's not the case; I posted a message on his profile the very 1st day he started attacking and that message is still there on his board.

Acheron
03-19-2012, 06:36 AM
Maybe if you put every skill point into stamina and then only did direct attacks (I think those have the most exp) and were American. Stamina refills only cost 10 gold. I'm not sure I'd want to spend any gold on a strategy like that though!

Tim @ MW
03-19-2012, 06:41 AM
Two (or more) people can have EXACTLY the same name. I have seen 2 people side by side with the same name in my rival list.

I have seen another 'Tim' at the same level I am at.

Luke7676
03-19-2012, 09:41 AM
I really wouldn't freak out over posting someone else's id or game name... I mean there is a whole forum for this for adding allies IMO if they can do it there then you can do it here. Besides unless something has changed recently I have seen people post others details quite a few times in similar situations just not personal. And if you get banned for that then all the noobs in the add me forum should be banned as well lmao.