PDA

View Full Version : Solution to high casualty rate?

JackoV
03-18-2012, 02:59 AM
First of all grats to all dudes out there getting the -20% casualty rate item.

Casualty rate / EVENT:
I think this isnt the solution.. it only probably fixed it for 5% of the players out there.. maybe 10%!
So.. Funzio? You think giving people 3 indistructable items will fix this ? No.

I opened really alot boxes.. nothing.
Anyway.. What is Funzio gonna do for the 90% players outthere which didnt get the -20% item?

If they think this was the fix.. epic fail.

- Your thoughts?

Dillinja
03-18-2012, 03:32 AM
buy more gold units!
What will happen imo is those that are free players and use tactics will continue to be able to compete till about level 100-110. After this it's very hard to compete with those who are heavy gold users (how can you fight an indestructible unit!).
Funzio will throw in an event like this evey few months so the free players/light gold users continue their interest.

As for high casualty rates, nothing is gonna change that and the infirmary unit (if anything like the Sig in CC) isnt going to be a game changer as very few people actually got it.
I think even 5% is a very liberal estimate, i would put it down to 1 maybe 2%

Judicium
03-18-2012, 04:41 AM
I think maybe 1-2% of the people out there actually got the casualty unit. from forum posts alone, don't think more than 5 or 6 reported they got it.

War player
03-18-2012, 05:08 AM
Lmao. I have the response unit. I also have a level 5 infirmary. First PvP battle this AM was against a player with 75 allies, a defense of just over 2000 and I have an attack of over 14,000. First one of the day, and I lost a super hornet. Maybe since it was the only unit I lost, the casualty rate is actually down. Who knows.

Nothing is broken. It's the game. If you don't like it, don't play.