PDA

View Full Version : Problems with crime city app

kimberleyj
03-17-2012, 06:39 PM
I removed the iPhone version of crime city because I was gonna download the hd version. Neither of them download has anyone else had that problem , if so what did you do to fix it?.

It is happening with my other apps aswell

kimberleyj
03-17-2012, 06:58 PM
I removed the iPhone version of crime city because I was gonna download the hd version. Neither of them download has anyone else had that problem , if so what did you do to fix it?.

It is happening with my other apps aswell

it tells me iTunes can,t. Connect

kimberleyj
03-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Still having problems.

dudeman
03-17-2012, 09:27 PM
It sounds like you have an iTunes problem, or a hardware problem.

I don't know what else I or anyone else on this forum can do for you.

kimberleyj
03-17-2012, 09:42 PM
It sounds like you have an iTunes problem, or a hardware problem.

I don't know what else I or anyone else on this forum can do for you.

Thank you for replying to me and helping me. The reason why it wasn't working was because I hadn't update my iPad software for a while.

obolisk
06-29-2013, 07:49 AM
When I click on the building options, my game just freezes and then I get a "Crime City" stopped. I can't purchase any new buildings. can anyone help me

obolisk
06-29-2013, 07:50 AM
I can't reply to anyone or post on anyone's wall. If I post on my own if disappears within seconds. Can anyone help??:confused:

TZora
06-29-2013, 08:05 AM
PROBLEM: i can't play the game at all. how about that?

been 10+ hours .. the game is doing nothing but crashing .. doing strange things .. closing on its own and restarting .. not allowing me to attack rivals .. click anything and there goes the sky on your head! congrats developers, i owe you a round of beer for breaking the bad habit for straight 10 hours. please do not fix these problems and i'll surely make my mind to say a final tadaaa!

wa7sh
06-29-2013, 08:12 AM
PROBLEM: i can't play the game at all. how about that?

been 10+ hours .. the game is doing nothing but crashing .. doing strange things .. closing on its own and restarting .. not allowing me to attack rivals .. click anything and there goes the sky on your head! congrats developers, i owe you a round of beer for breaking the bad habit for straight 10 hours. please do not fix these problems and i'll surely make my mind to say a final tadaaa!

not 100% sure this will work for android but it did for iphone.

transfer all your android data to comuter. reset phone. transfer crime city data back.

TZora
06-29-2013, 08:28 AM
transfer all your android data to comuter. reset phone. transfer crime city data back.
not trying to discredit the help you are offering .. but i'm not ready to do that. simple reason, i don't wish to play this game so i'm enjoying the break i'm getting. thanks developers :)