PDA

View Full Version : Finding Weaker Players to Prey Upon - hehehe

Buzz
03-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Is there any good/easy method of tracking down players who are more vulnerable/easier to attack, hence making you more successful in attacks/raids??? - thus more successful!!!

War Priest
03-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Just checking their stats before attacking and raiding.

Mcdoc
03-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Easiest AND Fastest way - Drive by attacks on people with fewer rivals.

1) By That I mean - rapid fire attacks on your rivals list until you win more than $10k and then exhaust that rival. I'll occasionally come across someone who drops $50k, $75k, or even $179k (10 minutes ago) - and ride them or as many attacks as I can. The most you can get in a single attack is $300 - which means they have more than $3 million over their vault. You only get 10% of their "loose change" on the first attack and it usually goes down each attack because the next attack they will have 10% less.

The biggest score I ever had was 10 attacks for $300,O00 each ( yes - that's 3 million). They must of had more than 4 or 5 million saved up for a building or something - and yes they whined about - which is kinda like WHInInG about War.

This game is called Warfare Right?

2) If you have 100 allies, don't attack anyone With more than 70. Build up 25 stamina, build up 50 attack points - and now you can go on some pretty fun hunting Safaris every time you log on :)

At 270 Allies, I usually refresh my rivals list until I'm looking at 230 & below. Funny thing is - if I DO happen to lose a battle & maybe $1,500 in my drive by attacks, I can usually then go RAID their base and get back $50,000. I don't like to slow down and examine every rivals profile, check their stats, check their base, and then only attack of there is no chance involved - if I did that, my stamina would regenerate faster than I could use it.

Happy Hunting

digitalwalker
03-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Because of there is no way to tell one is an easy target or not by just looking at ur rival list, one can only tell by press raid button and check theirs profile. So having a fast finger for clicking around and an experienced mind for finding one is worth to attack when looking at ones profile are very important.

I have attacked people holding more than at least 1m for nearly 10k times, such a huge numbers of practice has made me be able to do one cycle hunt in less than 5 second, one cycle hunt here is meant by press raid-press profile-press rival list. Sometimes when I watching a 2 hours movie, my finger would in an auto hunting mode, i probably had visit 1000 players base in a movie time. If there is no more cash cow in my ally region, then I add more allies and start a new hunting. My current in game cash value has already exceed 1billion.

Some tips for speeding up the hunting:

1)U can press the rival list button and the raid button at nearly the same time, u don't actually need wait for ur screen shown the rival list after u press the rival list button.

2)A quick judge of is ur rival is a cash cow or not, see his win loss ratio and defence stat. The higher of these two, the more chance he might be a cash cow. Also u need to have an idea of the general defence stat of those upper class players in ur ally region, generally is ur ally number time 40. So if u have 50 ally, ur opponents which have a positive win/loss ratio mostly have defence stat greater than 50*40=2000.

3)if u decide to attack, never looking for his avatar in his base, it is very time consuming. Go to rival list, find him there. If the rival list has refreshed itself, then check the concers of his base.

4) check ur feed list, find those losers left u a full mount of cash,like 30k, attack him. This irequires ur attack/defence ratio is greater than 1, if not, then u would probably loose.

Mcdoc
03-17-2012, 04:42 PM
Was just using my strategy - doing my drive by's - lost $2,900 in a battle - stopped to visit his base. I should have totally won - I have 2k more attack than his defense - BUT - that doesn't account for his Defence Skill Points. I have 55 Attack - so I can only imagine that he has much more than that on Defense Skill.

So I looked around his base - found some ripe fruit ready to pick (money buildings in dire need of harvesting) and picked off $129,000.

In the long run you may actually make MORE cash with raids on buildings over all out attacks - but that takes more time. So if you're patient and want to invest in raids - you can probably bank a lot more cash than random drive by battles simply based off Allie counts.

Happy Hunting

Mcdoc
03-17-2012, 04:47 PM
LoL - DW & I were typing totally different strategies at the same time - but basically saying the same thing.

My advice - listen to DW since he has over a Trillion dollars :)

I just like my drive by method so I can play the game for 5 minutes - go do other things for 30 minutes (like live on this forum) and go back for some quick action (that's what SHE Said) - LoL

digitalwalker
03-17-2012, 05:26 PM
LoL - DW & I were typing totally different strategies at the same time - but basically saying the same thing.

My advice - listen to DW since he has over a Trillion dollars :)

I just like my drive by method so I can play the game for 5 minutes - go do other things for 30 minutes (like live on this forum) and go back for some quick action (that's what SHE Said) - LoL

Hehe, it's all depends on ones playing style, I just enjoy while flipping around the rival list while doing something else, and me too, the most enjoyment is to come to the forum:)

War player
03-17-2012, 08:53 PM
How do you keep from losing high value units? Even attacking those with very low ally count, I lose super hornets. Way too many.

Mcdoc
03-18-2012, 09:30 AM
How do you keep from losing high value units? Even attacking those with very low ally count, I lose super hornets. Way too many.

Since the update - I've been mostly losing AT's, Tree Snipers, and finally some of the 300 Oil Carriers I had laying around. Also been losing a lot of the freebie Satelite trucks. Last isn't I even lost a Desert Leader, which I can't even see in my inventory when I look t my own stats :?

Not sure why my luck is different that yours :/

I did see that I lost a Hornet one time yesterday, but over the past 2 days, I have been ale to build up from 90 to 160 - so their loss ratio is still acceptable for me.

I wish you better luck.

Tate
03-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Thanks to both Mcdoc &DW for their advice! I've been using similar strategy and this confirms that I'm on the right track. The reason it wasn't so easy to know is because I keep CRASHING after almost every attack. I go over the rival list, pick a target to raid, check stats, attack and then.... black screen! Then I have to go over my list to see what I've won, or lost, so I may get 4 attacks in over a 15 minute period, extremely frustrating.
I have dumped the game and reinstalled twice so far, any other suggestions?
Thanks!

Tate
03-18-2012, 12:00 PM
Easiest AND Fastest way - Drive by attacks on ."...

2) If you have 100 allies, don't attack anyone With more than 70. Build up 25 stamina, build up 50 attack points - and now you can go on some pretty fun hunting Safaris every time you log on :)

Happy Hunting

How do you find someone with 10% fewer allies? Or does this happen at higher levels? I haven't found many with more than 3 or 4 fewer than I at 100 allies, lvl 38

Tate
03-18-2012, 12:02 PM
That would be 30%, I was looking at your reply at 270 to 230......

Mcdoc
03-18-2012, 09:10 PM
How do you find someone with 10% fewer allies? Or does this happen at higher levels? I haven't found many with more than 3 or 4 fewer than I at 100 allies, lvl 38

I keep hitting the refresh button on my rivals list - sometimes up to 20 times in a quick row until I see targets in my attack range. I just hit 300 allies - so I see people from 430 all the way down to about 140. Ive noticed that for the most part, any particular refresh of rivals clumps them together in a range. So I'll see 280 to 325 - refresh - 350 to 410 - refresh - 240 to 290 - refresh 6 more times - finally - 140 to 165 - then I go on the prowl.

Tate
03-18-2012, 11:16 PM
Welllll I'm just going to have to give that a try and see what happens!

cheiz
03-29-2012, 05:44 AM
Mcdoc, I'm following your suggestion of dropping allies, but man, that's a lot of work. Trying to drop down from 960 to 200 region... The problem is, I don't want to kick out allies randomly so I need to scroll down and tap a couple of times to increase the list of allies showing, search for players to kick out and then, after confirming, start all over again at the top.

I really hope this is going to work for me too, just 600 to go...

BTW: don't you get into trouble with rivals with a lot more allies attacking you? Or are your D-stats so high that this doen't matter?

MWnewGuy
03-29-2012, 07:14 AM
I find MW crashes more when I attack directly from the Rival list screen than it does when I tap on the dude running around his base. Also, when the rival list takes longer to come up, you are about to crash so just exit out and restart the app before attacking the next person.

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 07:29 AM
I find MW crashes more when I attack directly from the Rival list screen than it does when I tap on the dude running around his base. Also, when the rival list takes longer to come up, you are about to crash so just exit out and restart the app before attacking the next person.

It is better I think to attack the actual player avatar from their base.band after first attack exit out of the results window and attack again. It helps me a lot with crashing

MWnewGuy
03-29-2012, 07:58 AM
Agreed. I think we are seeing the same thing. Less crashes (but still some) when attacking via the avatar.

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 10:05 AM
Agreed. I think we are seeing the same thing. Less crashes (but still some) when attacking via the avatar.

Yeah there are still some crashes. I'm gettin crashes about 1 out of 10 attacks before it was like every other attack. So it gives you plenty more chances to milk that cash cow before you lose it ;)

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Back OT I am very tedious about finding rivals. Like mcdoc said earlier on I scroll and refresh through my rivals list untill I see ppl with 10 to 15 less allies then me. (I'm at 138 allies btw) then I hit raid.. Look at their stats and if they have a d score atleast 500 to 600 less then me with no/low lvl boost buildings. I'll attack if they have atleast over 2 mil cash. But still keep in mind they my have a lot of skill points in defense..

I also usually attack USA for the simple fact of no nation boost. But still attack other nations if the stats are low enough. I also have good luck still with ppl that have 10-20 more allies then me but you have to be careful with looking at their stats. Ppl with 150 plus allies tend sometimes to have way lower d stats then lower allied ppl on my rivals list. I only try those if my list doesn't come up with any lower allied ppl. If I don't make atleast 40k on my first attack I tend to move to the next rival. But atleast you are completing valor goals if no cash comes up.
Just watch your casualtys though. It's good in my opinion to have a decent amount of meat shields like the amp trooper. I keep around 200 of them. More of them then any other unit seems to help. But no matter what you will more then likely lose a good unit ever so often. About 1 out of 7 attacks I lose a decent unit. But every now and then I get a hard loss..

I feel I'm typing way to much lol so I'm gonna stop at this. I know all this and more has been said by other more experienced players before so good luck on the hunt :)
oh and for those of you that I'm allied with I might not have the best record but most of all the loss's are from the first couple of weeks playing the game when I knew nothing lmao.

Tate
03-30-2012, 11:14 AM
I have tried the suggestions from everyone and it seems to help somewhat! Now I can get as many as 4 - 5 attacks in before the inevitable crash. Much better guys, and thanks for the help!

Luke7676
03-30-2012, 11:43 AM
I have tried the suggestions from everyone and it seems to help somewhat! Now I can get as many as 4 - 5 attacks in before the inevitable crash. Much better guys, and thanks for the help!

That's great man. I'm glad your havin better luck now. I crashed once last night after my 8th attack but hey it still works better then nothin lol.

Tate
03-30-2012, 01:03 PM
S$&@, spoke too soon! Back to 1 at a time again, man is that ever frustrating.... But at least I've picked up a few briefcases meanwhile!
I guess it's time to delete and reload, again........
I wish I could do 8! Hell I'd be happy with 5 or 6 ;-)

StuN
03-31-2012, 01:36 AM
With the iPad gen 1 the game crashed all the time when attacking but with the gen 3 it has never crashed.

Hassleham
03-31-2012, 05:25 AM
By far the easiest method is to get ridiculously strong, then everyone you attack will get owned every time ;)
Also i often drop to a very low number of allies and find a gold player who thinks he's a proper badman with 100% gold units and several thousand att/def points. Attack him and lose, then when he attacks back i re-add allies back up to 70-100 ish and then go back and farm him.
Result? Free money! MAGIC.
From this technique i currently have 91 amphibious hovercraft and 100 cruisers.

Thunder Child
03-31-2012, 05:32 AM
That's one I haven't heard before! Go Queeeeeeef! You're gonna make some great friends among the golden armies; I'm sure they'll welcome you warmly later in the game.... Good job you've got a difficult name to remember!

Hassleham
03-31-2012, 05:52 AM
I look forward to it :)

Hello Kitty
03-31-2012, 08:22 AM
By far the easiest method is to get ridiculously strong, then everyone you attack will get owned every time ;)
Also i often drop to a very low number of allies and find a gold player who thinks he's a proper badman with 100% gold units and several thousand att/def points. Attack him and lose, then when he attacks back i re-add allies back up to 70-100 ish and then go back and farm him.
Result? Free money! MAGIC.
From this technique i currently have 91 amphibious hovercraft and 100 cruisers.
How do you add and delete that many allies so quickly?

Bronson
03-31-2012, 09:21 AM
How do you add and delete that many allies so quickly?

Pain in the arse to delete allies got to be done manually. But to add is easy post your ID here and when you get requests just let them build up and when your ready press add all and hey presto another 50+ allies added in seconds

Mcdoc
03-31-2012, 10:52 AM
Go Queeeeeeef....you've got a difficult name to remember!

Where I grew up, Queef was used in reference to Vaginal Flatulance :)

Bronson
03-31-2012, 10:59 AM

Or as we call it in the UK a fanny fart

War Priest
03-31-2012, 11:04 AM

Haha, oh Mcdoc...The forums just wouldn't be as fun without your comments.

Hassleham
03-31-2012, 11:15 AM
yeah unfortunately i was in a silly mood when i made my account and now i'm stuck with it!

Tate
03-31-2012, 12:05 PM
With the iPad gen 1 the game crashed all the time when attacking but with the gen 3 it has never crashed.

Maybe I should spend my real cash on a new iPad instead of gold, hmmmmm
My better half would like that, she'd get this one! And I won't get grief about spending money that way

cheiz
04-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Well Mcdoc, thanks for the tip. Much more convenient here!

JohnnyR
04-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Just halved my ally count to 160. Seeing rivals with as few as 10 allies (lots of 20-50 ally), easy pickings for raids and no casualties. This is my money/unit push before hitting the magical lvl 90 mark. Buying 3-4 Specter Gunships every time I drain my stamina now, energy is going toward farming minisubs. Lookin' good-screw the camp!

Speed ump
04-05-2012, 08:33 PM
I don't understand what this thread is about, they're all easy to attack. 200 k attack sure helps.lol

Agent Orange
04-06-2012, 08:10 AM
I don't understand what this thread is about, they're all easy to attack. 200 k attack sure helps.lol

Heh heh heh you would find that.... my first impression of this thread was what goes around comes around. When I had to have all my allies nuked I was a sitting duck for a day or so until folks came to my rescue and added me as an ally. Once I got back on my feet I just went and started to take out those who were picking me off while I was in my fragile state. Some begged for mercy, some to be allies and some still don't get it. But I have to admit revenge is certainly a dish best served cold.