PDA

View Full Version : Remember that RP cheater?

dudeman
03-17-2012, 09:01 AM
I don't want to sift through that spam right now, so I'm just making a new thread.

Does anyone remember that cheater that was mentioned a week or two ago, the one with nearly maxed RP items?

Since then, he has maxed his high-tier RP items. He has also gained FIFTY (50!) levels since that time.

The reason I am posting this is because he happens to be walking around with over $40M on hand. [Edit: I guess it might help to know the cheater's name! don, I think. Maybe Don.] Level 191, ~40k defense if you think you can take him.

I lost enough explosives to make it not worthwhile for me, but I'm sure there are lots of you guys here that would have no problem taking him and getting an easy $300k.

Enjoy!

Synergy
03-17-2012, 01:16 PM
I don't want to sift through that spam right now, so I'm just making a new thread.

Does anyone remember that cheater that was mentioned a week or two ago, the one with nearly maxed RP items?

Since then, he has maxed his high-tier RP items. He has also gained FIFTY (50!) levels since that time.

The reason I am posting this is because he happens to be walking around with over $40M on hand. [Edit: I guess it might help to know the cheater's name! don, I think. Maybe Don.] Level 191, ~40k defense if you think you can take him.

I lost enough explosives to make it not worthwhile for me, but I'm sure there are lots of you guys here that would have no problem taking him and getting an easy $300k.

Enjoy!

I've been taking him for 300k every time I see him on my rival list. I thought it was really awkward that he had that much mula on hand...and the thing is he's had about the same amount on hand for a least a couple days. With 300k losses every hour or so he's keeping about the same amount on hand. I didn't notice his rp items. Well he's cheating and still losing all around :p

dudeman
03-17-2012, 01:18 PM
I just received a screenshot via PM, and he has $5M more on hand now than when I spotted him earlier.

And only a $30k economy. Lol

Edit: Burn a good one dude, it's that time!

k0de
03-17-2012, 02:07 PM
CHEATERS?!? IN MY CC? Quick, someone get khung back here at once to post an incoherent rant about it.

Anyway, sounds like a nice cash cow for you HLs. After all, dirty money is money all the same.

i need muney
03-17-2012, 02:15 PM
Copy that. Stall him, I'll be there in 80 levels.

youj
03-17-2012, 02:15 PM
The right thing to do here is report him to support. Not taking advantage of him.

i need muney
03-17-2012, 02:19 PM
The right thing to do here is report him to support. Not taking advantage of him.
You got it wrong. The right thing to do is to report him to support AND THEN take advantage of him :)
And I believe this is exactly what happend.

youj
03-17-2012, 02:24 PM
You got it wrong. The right thing to do is to report him to support AND THEN take advantage of him :)
And I believe this is exactly what happend.

I hope that's what happened.

k0de
03-17-2012, 03:20 PM

GTFO Dad. Shouldn't you be at church?

dudeman
03-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Funzio knows about him.

Attacking a rival is perfectly acceptable. If he shows up in your list, he's a potential target. Maybe he didn't cheat, that's not really our call is it? ;)

erik
03-17-2012, 04:17 PM
+1 Dudeman. Go get em guys!

youj
03-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Funzio knows about him.

Attacking a rival is perfectly acceptable. If he shows up in your list, he's a potential target. Maybe he didn't cheat, that's not really our call is it? ;)

If Funzio knows about him and he is indeed cheating, he wouldn't show up in your rival list anymore. I still think someone should report him to support, if no one has done so already.

Taking advantage of a cheater is in a way cheating by itself.

CJ54
03-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Okay, thread's done it's job. We check out all reported players, just send them in to us via ticket.