PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of starting over.

ttucker420
03-17-2012, 07:44 AM
So... my guy is a damn mess. I'm not going into it, but I'm unhappy with my current CC setup on my phone.

So, I'm thinking of nuking everything and restarting.

Couple of questions:

A)Is this even possible?
B)Can I do it while still having a tether to my old account in case I decide a week later it was a bad idea?
C)Is there a way to do it in-game without deletions in my memory and what not to retain my friend codes?
D)I dunno, anything else I should be thinking about?

Santa
03-17-2012, 08:29 AM
So... my guy is a damn mess. I'm not going into it, but I'm unhappy with my current CC setup on my phone.

So, I'm thinking of nuking everything and restarting.

Couple of questions:

A)Is this even possible?
B)Can I do it while still having a tether to my old account in case I decide a week later it was a bad idea?
C)Is there a way to do it in-game without deletions in my memory and what not to retain my friend codes?
D)I dunno, anything else I should be thinking about?

It's definitely possible. You might want to consider a couple things though:

A) the amount of time invested in your account.
B) the amount of RM spent

And I'm not sure if you can keep a "tether".

ttucker420
03-17-2012, 08:39 AM
Well, I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game, and it has a magical memory of me.

How do I go about doing this?

And no RM spent... kind of hence why I want to start over. New job, more $, figured I'd dump some into this but my current account would just be a sinkhole.

To be honest, I'm at the point where it's either restart or delete entirely.

vitus79
03-17-2012, 10:21 AM
transfer to another device like friends iphone who will never play it.
or get another device like ipad and transfer it there. then u should be able to start over again if u download it from itunes

hydrota
03-17-2012, 01:01 PM
As said put it too another phone who doesnt play if you want too save it. But you can also transfer anothers game too your phone, then back to where it came from and yours would be new.

erik
03-17-2012, 04:29 PM
ttucker420 - If you pm me, I would be happy to check out your hood and see if there are any good suggestions before you flush all your time... even if your hood seems to suck. If you do this, please tell me your code, class and skill points in the mail.

GL with your decision.