PDA

View Full Version : So where is LFizzle?

Burn
03-17-2012, 02:00 AM
A couple of weeks back, in announcements, we got this...

"Introducing LFizzle!
We have a new Community Manager starting at Funzio who is going to be spending time here on the forum and doing all sorts of fun new things. Here is an introduction from her:

Hi Funzio Gamers!

I'm LFizzle…aka…Lauren….aka the new Community Manager for all things here in the forums and around the web! (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) In the past I've worked at Slide, Apple, and OpenFeint. I'm excited to be here! If you have any ideas or things you want to share about our games please let me know! Stay tuned…we'll be launching some fun things in the coming weeks!

Please make her feel welcome!"

Nice. All very upbeat and exciting (with all the ... and ! it almost looks like a Hatter post).

So where the hell is she? ;)

Given how 'frosty' things have become between the Forum and Funzio, perhaps it's the perfect time to get LFizzle more active on here, 'communicating with the forum community'.

With her background in social media she will possibly have a better handle on how you 'reach out to, and positively interact with' your most vocal user group.

A better line of communication between Funzio and the Forum would hopefully make this a far better place to be, for everyone.

vitus79
03-17-2012, 02:53 AM
she made her first postings yesterday on age of kingdoms.. guess thats her buisness

TemplarX
03-17-2012, 08:10 AM
Haha, LFizzle fizzled off. She got nerfed. Another invention that funzio changed mind on. Perhaps the developers overlooked something in her data and when they looked more closely, they decided she needs to be 'balanced' out. Face it, Crime City is entering a mature stage where the priority will be to milk what is left of the game, not throw more resources and manpower on it. Maybe that's why they decided she better spend more time on Age of Whatever.

G Wiz
03-17-2012, 09:35 AM
Well after review, she had proven to be very over powered and created an imbalance.

Fig Oni
03-17-2012, 09:40 AM
A couple of weeks back, in announcements, we got this...

"Introducing LFizzle!
We have a new Community Manager starting at Funzio who is going to be spending time here on the forum and doing all sorts of fun new things. Here is an introduction from her:

Hi Funzio Gamers!

I'm LFizzle…aka…Lauren….aka the new Community Manager for all things here in the forums and around the web! (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) In the past I've worked at Slide, Apple, and OpenFeint. I'm excited to be here! If you have any ideas or things you want to share about our games please let me know! Stay tuned…we'll be launching some fun things in the coming weeks!

Please make her feel welcome!"

Nice. All very upbeat and exciting (with all the ... and ! it almost looks like a Hatter post).

So where the hell is she? ;)

Given how 'frosty' things have become between the Forum and Funzio, perhaps it's the perfect time to get LFizzle more active on here, 'communicating with the forum community'.

With her background in social media she will possibly have a better handle on how you 'reach out to, and positively interact with' your most vocal user group.

A better line of communication between Funzio and the Forum would hopefully make this a far better place to be, for everyone.

Stop buying flat french cola

youj
03-17-2012, 10:10 AM
She got nerfed.
Troll #1

Well after review, she had proven to be very over powered and created an imbalance.
Troll #2

This joke is kind of getting old.

I wouldn't post here if I'm a community manager if all I have to work with are trolls...

Fig Oni
03-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Troll #1

Troll #2

This joke is kind of getting old.

I wouldn't post here if I'm a community manager if all I have to work with are trolls...

I found the jokes amusing and funny

Fig Oni = Troll #3

TemplarX
03-18-2012, 09:15 AM
What community manager? Epitome of funzio's fickle-mindedness.

Crime City Mark
03-19-2012, 11:53 AM
It's more that she's been very busy with GDC. I'd expect to see more of her in the near future. She's only been on with us for a little while, so give her some time.

L Fizzle
03-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Hey guys! I'm here! I'm here!

I've been crazy busy with GDC (and then sick last week too!) I've been monitoring Kingdom Age especially closely since we just launched it.

I'm here for you guys and I promise I'm listening! So let's talk...! I want to get to know you and hear what you'd like to see with our games to improve them or even if there is anything broken. I'd like to take feedback to our development teams as well as create some contests or challenges for the community...if you guys would be interested in that. :)

Lauren aka L Fizzle

Nicholost
03-19-2012, 12:18 PM
I recommend reading this thread (clicky (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21976-Positive-Input)), particularly this post from Max Power (clicky (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21976-Positive-Input&p=134988&viewfull=1#post134988)). MP's list pretty much encompasses all the improvements that can, and should, be made to the game.

I have posted these in the past, many months ago, but I could re-iterate some again:

1. Make PvP loot drops above certain levels actually mean something.

2. Don't punish a player for following the map missions. Doing so makes you weak.

3. Don't allow people with 499 mob to attack people with 500+ in Thug Life rounds.

4. Dont have a 50 level gap between meaningful cash buildings at upper levels.

5. Don't change rules wholesale after months of gameplay. Counter them with other strategies.

That's about all for now. Lunch break is over....

And lastly, is your role our voice to Funzio or Funzio's voice to us? I ask because there's a shortage on both sides, but particularly getting our voice (with the passion and emotion removed) up to Funzio. Most of us individually have more hours of software testing against this game than Funzio's entire test team combined (estimation). When we come up with suggestions and improvements, it is because we have beat on the software for months, and through trial and error, have identified areas of weakness that compromise long-term playability. In other words, we typically don't pull stuff out our asses.

G Wiz
03-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Lauren Fizzle aka LFizzle, how are ya? Hope you took some "fizzling" vitamin C to assist with that cold.

I'd like to say something about the current event. It seems as though this go around is a bit tougher to progress at a productive pace without great frustration on the users end to obtain those green thing-um-a-jigs (My avatar is an ode to this journey).
Personally, i don't spend gold on opening wall safes but even those that do are having a hard time which i found to be sort of strange. Granted, I know the final item is supposed to be "somewhat hard" to get, I dont know of anyone who has obtained the last item respectively other then our fellow forumer Ram with less than a day to go!
i think the next event should be checked for "overall" fairness because at this point I am feeling nudged to buy gold when I shouldn't have to (scam sandwich)...Do ya fizzle what I'm saying?

Nicholost
03-19-2012, 12:28 PM
...Stuff...

Last edited by Crime City Mark; 03-19-2012 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Let's drop the sexism please.

Hey man, you took away my icebreaker. I was always taught to begin a presentation or formal conversation with a bit of a joke. It helps capture the audiences' attention and create a more personal connection before delivering hard to process material. Now my post sounds all stuffed-shirt and boring. LFizzle probably fell asleep by the second paragraph. (I would, if I had to listen to me talk/type.)

Burn
03-19-2012, 12:33 PM
Very pleased to see lines of communication are opening. This forum is a valuable resource for Funzio, so let's all make sure that we are all doing what we can to forge a partnership and make good things happen.

Way too much negativity on here recently, which is in no-ones best interests.

L Fizzle
03-19-2012, 01:12 PM
I recommend reading this thread (clicky (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21976-Positive-Input)), particularly this post from Max Power (clicky (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21976-Positive-Input&p=134988&viewfull=1#post134988)). MP's list pretty much encompasses all the improvements that can, and should, be made to the game.

And lastly, is your role our voice to Funzio or Funzio's voice to us? I ask because there's a shortage on both sides, but particularly getting our voice (with the passion and emotion removed) up to Funzio. Most of us individually have more hours of software testing against this game than Funzio's entire test team combined (estimation). When we come up with suggestions and improvements, it is because we have beat on the software for months, and through trial and error, have identified areas of weakness that compromise long-term playability. In other words, we typically don't pull stuff out our asses.

I'm both. I want to hear what you guys have to say....but please say it positively. :) I'll go to bat for the users all day long if we can do it without the hate. I won't be able to get you everything you want, but I can definitely put the feedback in front of the people that can cause change within the game.

L Fizzle
03-19-2012, 01:13 PM
Very pleased to see lines of communication are opening. This forum is a valuable resource for Funzio, so let's all make sure that we are all doing what we can to forge a partnership and make good things happen.

Way too much negativity on here recently, which is in no-ones best interests.

I want to change that. It should be a welcoming place that newcomers feel comfortable to post and hang out in.

Santa
03-19-2012, 01:28 PM
I want to change that. It should be a welcoming place that newcomers feel comfortable to post and hang out in.

COMPLETLELY OFF TOPIC: lfizzle your forum status says "Funzio Communit Manager". It is missing a "Y". Is this a careless error or a character limit?

Forgive me for intruding on your guy's constructive criticism suggestion idea etc. Carry on with your discussion.

beaux
03-19-2012, 01:32 PM
Well not trying to sound to negative but, with challenge after having used some gold and then Blowtorch for the better part of it still only wound up so far with 6 emeralds the past 20 safes that haven't opened and looks like 119 as of right now that are going to make somebody a great boat anchor. P

Ramshutu
03-19-2012, 02:25 PM

I know it's kind of the wrong forum, but I am still waiting for a response on a thread on Modern War which was ever so polite :)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21282-A-polite-request-for-some-official-feedback...

L Fizzle
03-19-2012, 02:39 PM
COMPLETLELY OFF TOPIC: lfizzle your forum status says "Funzio Communit Manager". It is missing a "Y". Is this a careless error or a character limit?

Forgive me for intruding on your guy's constructive criticism suggestion idea etc. Carry on with your discussion.

I originally thought it was a character limit....after a few tries....it should be fixed now!

L Fizzle
03-19-2012, 02:39 PM
I know it's kind of the wrong forum, but I am still waiting for a response on a thread on Modern War which was ever so polite :)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21282-A-polite-request-for-some-official-feedback...

Will take a look!

Swifty
03-19-2012, 02:54 PM
LFizzle, it sure is going to be fun if you can hang out with us.

But brace yourself. You might have to throw a few elbows.

From time to time.

L Fizzle
03-19-2012, 03:54 PM
LFizzle, it sure is going to be fun if you can hang out with us.

But brace yourself. You might have to throw a few elbows.

From time to time.

I'm not worried. I'm used to dealing with a tough crowd. ;)

Whip88
03-19-2012, 03:59 PM
ppooeeww ppooeeww, (the sounds of me punching and elbowing the air)

Ramshutu
03-19-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm not worried. I'm used to dealing with a tough crowd. ;)

That does sound like a challenge *cracks knuckles*

Burn
03-19-2012, 04:59 PM
OK first things first, LFizzle as you may or may not be aware, we had a bit of trouble a few weeks ago with boys pretending to be girls. One of them get so into character he ended up pregnant, which was somewhat alarming. Particularly for his Mother.

So anyway, naturally this has made us somewhat cynical of new females appearing out of the blue - accordingly, if we are going to buy into the whole idea of you being anyone other than CrimeCityMark masquerading in lipstick and a fetching pair of strappy Christian Louboutins, well, frankly, we are going to need pictures.

I'll wait here.

Swifty
03-19-2012, 05:28 PM
@Burn

No offense intended but maybe you should post a picture of yourself to convince us that you are not xclusiv.

Whip88
03-19-2012, 05:46 PM
@Burn

No offense intended but maybe you should post a picture of yourself to convince us that you are not xclusiv.

I want a picture proving your not actually a cunning fox.

Swifty
03-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Yeah, but I never claimed to be a fox, and I never claimed to be cunning.

It was a contract of sorts, he promised to keep the voles out of my garden if I would post his picture on the internet. Seemed like a fair trade to me.

And yes, that is voles, not moles.

Burn
03-19-2012, 06:02 PM
How do you know the fox was a he?

Crime City Mark
03-19-2012, 08:52 PM
OK first things first, LFizzle as you may or may not be aware, we had a bit of trouble a few weeks ago with boys pretending to be girls. One of them get so into character he ended up pregnant, which was somewhat alarming. Particularly for his Mother.

So anyway, naturally this has made us somewhat cynical of new females appearing out of the blue - accordingly, if we are going to buy into the whole idea of you being anyone other than CrimeCityMark masquerading in lipstick and a fetching pair of strappy Christian Louboutins, well, frankly, we are going to need pictures.

I'll wait here.

The next person who makes a comment like this is going to be banned. I've already edited a post for sexism. Burn, consider this a final warning.

Nicholost
03-19-2012, 09:58 PM
The next person who makes a comment like this is going to be banned. I've already edited a post for sexism. Burn, consider this a final warning.

Ouch. Okay, we'll come up with a white-list. LFizzle, is there anything we can joke with you about??? Like, anything that you find cool or neat-o? Things that are indicators of personality. If you are going to act as a liaison between Funzio business analysts/devs and CC users, it'd be cool to know that you are human, have compassion, and can understand why so many have reacted so passionately to some of the recent changes.

For instance, apparently CCM runs... and has promised me his used Funzio shirt once he completes his race.*

* Okay, maybe he didn't promise me this per-say, but a kid can dream, right?

Burn
03-20-2012, 12:25 AM
Well I thought it was funny, but I'm British, maybe we see things different :/

schnuffler
03-20-2012, 02:14 AM

Burn, I'm an Aussie and I've found the american people typically miss a lot of the humour in british and aussie jokes too.

Burn
03-20-2012, 02:42 AM
Burn, I'm an Aussie and I've found the american people typically miss a lot of the humour in british and aussie jokes too.

"Never waste good satire or irony on an American" ;)

Dillinja
03-20-2012, 03:14 AM
Oh how dare you, how very dare you...

L Fizzle
03-20-2012, 08:17 AM
How about this....I promise I'm a girl...and if you really wanted to find me out there on the internet...I'm sure you could.

I've been playing games (and dealing with large groups of boys in forums) for years. I was a lvl 64 Night Elf Warrior in WoW when I still played that back in the day. I recently beat Resistance 3 and Borderlands on PS3. I'm a rad gaming chick....

Is that enough for you guys to trust me? :P I should hope so! Now can we get back to talking about CC?

L Fizz

Swifty
03-20-2012, 08:34 AM
Lfizzle, thanks for sharing.

It helps to put a human face on our contact with Funzio.

Joeycool
03-20-2012, 08:39 AM

I thought it was funny too mate.

Nicholost
03-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Is that enough for you guys to trust me? :P I should hope so! Now can we get back to talking about CC?

Works for me. You have a lot more gaming experience than I do, although other than CC, I'm 100% console so it's a little hard to compare.

So while we have your attention, what is Funzio's official stance on farming loot? Do they recognize farming as another component of game-play just like PvP, economy, or even collecting 7000 mafia? Or do they discourage it in favor of users following the storyline?

This is not a "bring back the M4A1" post. I understand why they nerfed the M4A1 because of the imbalance of that weapon relative to other weapons available at the level the farming locations are unlocked, but what about turning on new farming locations? Funzio can clearly tune and tweak drop rates and change loot items without the need for a client software update, so what can we do as users to get the loot and drop rates to increase at a few single-click locations? I ask, because as crazy as it sounds, I actually like farming due to the goal/achievement dynamic; I set a goal to get XX many, then use my energy and time to work toward that goal. Once that goal is met or I unlock something better, I move to that location, set a new goal, and get to work. IMO, it is a far more entertaining use of energy than the storyline, which has painful buy-ins and abysmal rewards.

erik
03-20-2012, 09:44 AM
+1 Nicholost. It makes one feel productive as they waste their time away :)

L Fizzle
03-20-2012, 10:29 AM
We think farming is totally part of the game. It's up to you as the player to decide how to play!

Nicholost
03-20-2012, 10:33 AM
We think farming is totally part of the game. It's up to you as the player to decide how to play!

Cool. That's good to hear and very reassuring. :) So what can do to have Funzio change the loot and drops rates for the better?

Ramshutu
03-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the response LFizz, (do you have a preferred abbreviation?) (in both threads!!!), I think we'd need to make a separate thread for specific improvements.

One thing I wanted to know, is if you guys could share what you think the essence of Crime City and modern war is. It maybe a good idea to build some understanding.

Also I would say to everyone who is complaining about the forums, you do not know the meaning of a forum meltdown unless you have been engaged in a RageFire thread playing EverQuest....

Nicholost
03-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Also, does Funzio post release notes for us to read? If not, can they start?

L Fizzle
03-20-2012, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the response LFizz, (do you have a preferred abbreviation?) (in both threads!!!), I think we'd need to make a separate thread for specific improvements.

One thing I wanted to know, is if you guys could share what you think the essence of Crime City and modern war is. It maybe a good idea to build some understanding.

Also I would say to everyone who is complaining about the forums, you do not know the meaning of a forum meltdown unless you have been engaged in a RageFire thread playing EverQuest....

L Fizz....Fizzle....Feezy.......or Lauren....I've been called all of those...doesn't matter to me. :)

What do you mean essence? You want to know what the overall thought behind the games are? Goals and visions?

L Fizzle
03-20-2012, 01:04 PM
Also, does Funzio post release notes for us to read? If not, can they start?

Not currently, but that's a great idea. I'll talk to the dev team.

Vile Lynn
03-20-2012, 01:20 PM

Under Suggestions & Feedback Sub-forum:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?17223-A-list-of-bug-fixes-and-enhancements-per-new-release

Ramshutu
03-20-2012, 01:25 PM
L Fizz....Fizzle....Feezy.......or Lauren....I've been called all of those...doesn't matter to me. :)

What do you mean essence? You want to know what the overall thought behind the games are? Goals and visions?

Actually, ignore me! I think I'm being a little bit unfair. I just spent 15 minutes thinking about how to explain exactly what I meant!

Broad visions and thought behind the game and the balance would be good, I think, but doesn't need to be too detailed.

Nicholost
03-20-2012, 01:27 PM

Excellent. Thank you. I'm getting the impression that you are a good addition to the forums. We might finally have a voice to Funzio. :)

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, check out Erik's Constructive Event Analysis (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22305-Constructive-Event-Analysis) thread. He did a really good job looking at the wall safe event objectively and his conclusions have basis. The thread is also free of passion and hate, which is a total plus.

Dravak
03-20-2012, 01:35 PM

So when will we get our beloved M4A1 back , use some persuasive power , do remember as gamer we want to find something good to farm .. Not some oh another copper coin , where is the gold ..

And while at it make them make a new daily map area called military warehouse , where we go raid for cool items.
Like M4A1 , Tanks modern warfare , this can atleast be controlled by developers the growth .

And everybody get a notice for it .

ABlueTree
03-20-2012, 01:58 PM
So, seeing The Fizzler post made me register, I've been lurking since about the time mossbergs were discovered, and then rightfully fixed a day or so later. Anyway enough about me, I wanted to talk about farming.

So, in this thread you stated
We think farming is totally part of the game. It's up to you as the player to decide how to play!. Which is awesome, because I come from a D2 heavy background, farming WAS the game really, and I like the farming aspect of this game. Which leads me to the point I want to make.

As your levels increase jobs go from all single click completion to some multiclick completion to mostly multiclick completion to eventually all multiclick completion. I don't really have a problem with that in itself. At some point in time multiclick loot drops were reduced to only at the end. I think it was because different platforms weren't all the same, I don't really recall why(it's not important to my point). My point is that at higher levels farming becomes impossible. What do I mean? Lets look at the recent change in the red light district with the double decker bus. (Please don't stop reading because many other people have raged about this in other threads, I want to talk about game mechanics as I see them as a player)

It used to be, Leila Johnson 173 energy, single click completion.
Now it is Sue Pine 343 energy, 7 click completion for a total of 2401 energy. (If my numbers are wrong, blame the loot spreadsheet that someone made, I'm not at that level yet)

I'm level 91 at the moment with 2060 max energy. The Red Light District is unlocked at level 103. If I dumped all my skill points into energy I would have 2420 energy, barely enough to do the Sue Pine job once. Energy restores at about 3 every 53 seconds. So I complete the Sue Pine job once, leaving me with 19 energy. It would take 11.68 hours before I could try the job again(all 7 clicks completed). However if they hadn't changed it, I could have performed the Liela Johnson job 14 times in the same amount of time.

I just think the time it would take on multiclick jobs makes farming literally impossible at higher levels.

Edit: I went through the spreadsheet that outlines loot drops, highlighted the loot I thought would be worth farming for me, then sorted through those based off of energy cost and how many clicks were required for completion and found maybe 5 items I thought were worth farming for.

Joeycool
03-20-2012, 02:04 PM
Hi Lauren.

Nice to see you on here!

You are going to get a lot of people making suggestions to you I would think!

I'd like to make one... can Funzio please do something for the forum members to bring the community together. This has only been done once before... by me and a user called Sez.
We ran our own competition for people to pick up their spirits after not winning on the last diamond lock box event. We had a small prize of an Itunes gift card that we gave away.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?20135-FREE-GOLD-FOR-FORUM-USERS-MEGA-COMPETITION

It would be good if Funzio did something.

L Fizzle
03-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi Lauren.

Nice to see you on here!

You are going to get a lot of people making suggestions to you I would think!

I'd like to make one... can Funzio please do something for the forum members to bring the community together. This has only been done once before... by me and a user called Sez.
We ran our own competition for people to pick up their spirits after not winning on the last diamond lock box event. We had a small prize of an Itunes gift card that we gave away.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?20135-FREE-GOLD-FOR-FORUM-USERS-MEGA-COMPETITION

It would be good if Funzio did something.

Love this idea! I want everyone to get along and be happy....we gotta do something about the negativity!

mnju_03
03-20-2012, 02:26 PM
Love this idea! I want everyone to get along and be happy....we gotta do something about the negativity!

Ditto! I'd even be willing to help. I enjoy this game/forum mixture so much!

frenda
03-20-2012, 02:55 PM

Oh yeah, because transgender jokes are so funny! Yeah right!

Fizz, welcome! I think it's a great idea for Funzio to put a human face on their interaction link. I was starting to get tired of all the negativity too, so it's nice to see some interaction with the design team so hopefully we can make the game better. I know everyone seems to miss the M4A1, and farming it really did get tedious, but it was worth the effort. Well, what about bringing something similar back, but rather than making the drops predictable, making them more random? Or maybe make it dependent on combinations of PvE missions to keep the game moving along.

Either way, I think we can all agree that making the game as much fun for everyone will end up netting Funzio more cash, since the stronger the non-gold players get from good loot, it causes gold players to spend more to stay ahead.

Burn
03-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Frenda, you just categorically proved my point. Of course the irony of that will go completely over your head ;)

For the record Fizzle, my earlier post that Mark took exception to was with tongue firmly in cheek, an in-joke about some stuff that went on a while back.

Far more importantly, very good to see you participating actively. This forum can only thrive and be mutually beneficial for both Funzio and their customers, if there is genuine two-way communication. I'm sure with your background you fully buy into that, so I am looking forward to seeing you make some positive moves to bridge the divides that have come to the fore recently.

With just a little encouragement, and some recognition for their efforts, there are many contributors here that can add genuine value, and insight, in helping Funzio to improve both the game, and of course to forge better customer relations.

Good luck in your new role. It might not always be fun, but it should certainly be an experience ;)

Nicholost
03-22-2012, 09:48 AM
LFizzle, I'm assuming you are subscribed to this thread based on the quickness of your responses to it. Hopefully you are.

Have you seen this thread yet?
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22402-My-suggestion-for-a-decent-event

L Fizzle
03-22-2012, 12:08 PM
LFizzle, I'm assuming you are subscribed to this thread based on the quickness of your responses to it. Hopefully you are.

Have you seen this thread yet?
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22402-My-suggestion-for-a-decent-event

Yes, sir! Working on some stuff now regarding that thread...actually. :D

duelblade
03-22-2012, 12:39 PM
If you guys approve of farming then how about this... How about at you guys add a new area on that map at the last level that's like a top secret military base that doesn't add to the story but its made purely for farming like you could have a storage unit that you get different vehicles and tanks, docks that gave warship and even a ammunition and weapons factory for that had different high level guns, and armory for melee and armor!
since recent nerfs all I do is camp since there is no reason to max out having to face people that farmed op weapons before they were changed.
Adding this would give me not only a reason to continue leveling and playing the game but would also give me a reason to invest skill points into energy and it would give me a reason to wanna max out since once I max out there really is no reason to continue to play the game once you have maxed.

just my two cents :D

also I might just post this to the suggestions.

Max Power
03-22-2012, 12:58 PM
If you guys approve of farming then how about this... How about at you guys add a new area on that map at the last level that's like a top secret military base that doesn't add to the story but its made purely for farming like you could have a storage unit that you get different vehicles and tanks, docks that gave warship and even a ammunition and weapons factory for that had different high level guns, and armory for melee and armor!
since recent nerfs all I do is camp since there is no reason to max out having to face people that farmed op weapons before they were changed.
Adding this would give me not only a reason to continue leveling and playing the game but would also give me a reason to invest skill points into energy and it would give me a reason to wanna max out since once I max out there really is no reason to continue to play the game once you have maxed.

just my two cents :D

also I might just post this to the suggestions.

This is an interesting concept an touches on an area I have been asking about for some time. Weapons and drops from PvP could be level based. And should be level based. Many of have complained repeatedly that PvP becomes a grind because almost all items dropped are useless to people above level 100. Adjust that so that higher levels continue to get better and better drops to encourage them to stay involved.

As duelblade suggested, you could do the same with a farming map, where drops were random and level based.

duelblade
03-22-2012, 01:23 PM
This is an interesting concept an touches on an area I have been asking about for some time. Weapons and drops from PvP could be level based. And should be level based. Many of have complained repeatedly that PvP becomes a grind because almost all items dropped are useless to people above level 100. Adjust that so that higher levels continue to get better and better drops to encourage them to stay involved.

As duelblade suggested, you could do the same with a farming map, where drops were random and level based.

thanks for the support also with the hefty buy in price like the dds had. say 20m-100m higher price tag to enforce building a strong economy since right the only use for money is expanding, upgrading and buying more buildings, and I believe more people would buy gold buildings to help speed up saving for such a high price tags.

Everyone wins! funzio would see a increase in gold sales, we would get would get are farming back, players who are not on these forums would still be able to take part in farming, And it would recreate the balance between non gold spenders if they rivaled m4a1/dd bus stats while still not taking away months of hard work from those who farmed them in the first place.

There is nothing more beautiful then the players and the video game companies work together in harmony :D