PDA

View Full Version : Need some suggestion for the tapjoy gold.

ShawnBB
03-17-2012, 12:18 AM
I have built 2 Icecream , chicken waffle and smoke shops.

What would be the best plan for the rest of my gold, around 100 right now,will keep tapping everyday and so.

Gold fella? Zeus theater?

Santa
03-17-2012, 04:34 AM
I have built 2 Icecream , chicken waffle and smoke shops.

What would be the best plan for the rest of my gold, around 100 right now,will keep tapping everyday and so.

Gold fella? Zeus theater?

Emerald event!

Caleb
03-17-2012, 07:00 AM
The Rock Cafe, Pirates Tavern, and Gentlemens Club are generally considered the top gold bldgs if you can hold out to > 100 levels.

Tramp Stamp discusses gold bldgs some - follow link in my sig...

qwert2969
03-17-2012, 04:45 PM
what is tapjoy gold??

dudeman
03-17-2012, 05:06 PM
what is tapjoy gold??

Tapjoy is a third party that offers free in-game currency for the completion of special offers. These offers can include anything from applying for a credit card, getting a credit rating, downloading apps, or watching video advertisements.

Participation is free except where otherwise stated. To participate, visit Tapjoy.com using the same device on which you play Crime City, sign up for an account and set up your device. You will be asked to download and install a Tapjoy app so that Tapjoy can see what apps you have installed. They need to know what apps you have so they can give you offers that apply to those apps.

Hope that helps.

@OP, I suggest holding onto your 100G and saving for the Gentlemen's Clubs. I saved enough Tapjoy gold to get two of them and my economy has more than tripled in 24 levels since.

(Edit: I just re-read that. I am not a spam bot, I swear!)

mnju_03
03-17-2012, 05:11 PM
Tapjoy was kind of a pain in the butt for me. I used it for a short while and it wasn't enough of a pay off for me.

dudeman
03-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Tapjoy was kind of a pain in the butt for me. I used it for a short while and it wasn't enough of a pay off for me.

I collected free gold at a faster rate than I acquired M4A1s (before those joined the dinosaurs).

mnju_03
03-17-2012, 05:19 PM
I'm glad it works for other people. I think my problem was I used it for 3 different games and ended up drying up my well far to fast. I did however farm M4A1's quickly. Sadly it stopped at 267.

ShawnBB
03-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Emerald event!

Come on Santa, you know I like income more than anything.
I could buy a gold weapon if I'm interested in those emerald stuff.
zzzzzz