PDA

View Full Version : Ammo Box Event UPDATE!

Boomer
03-16-2012, 02:26 PM
THE CLOCK IS TICKING DOWN

This is just a reminder that the Ammo Box Event ends tonight, March 17th @ 11:59 PM (PST).

War Priest
03-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Already have all 10 Titanium Bars! :cool:

Maverick50727
03-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Being that the event started on the 8th but the required 1.5 update didn't come out until late the next day it should have been extended a day. Seems everyone lost a day and a number of chances. That being said we know the last 3 bars get harder to obtain, so 1 day wouldn't really matter except for those spending a lot of money to open and reset the timer. I gave up hope already for getting the last three in time. But I did enjoy the event and all the free loot I wouldn't have got otherwise. I hope there will be more events in the future and they can be communicated in advance that they are coming. Thanks again for the event and a fun week for a change.

Tanner
03-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Of all of the things done to add value to this already free to me game, this one was my favorite, was awesome, and even presented me w new challenges and strategies to think about.

Forget the whiners. This. Was. Amazing.

And no I didnt get whatever thing was 10 bars, but it was still freaking awesome.

stricker
03-16-2012, 06:40 PM
Being that the event started on the 8th but the required 1.5 update didn't come out until late the next day it should have been extended a day. Seems everyone lost a day and a number of chances. That being said we know the last 3 bars get harder to obtain, so 1 day wouldn't really matter except for those spending a lot of money to open and reset the timer. I gave up hope already for getting the last three in time. But I did enjoy the event and all the free loot I wouldn't have got otherwise. I hope there will be more events in the future and they can be communicated in advance that they are coming. Thanks again for the event and a fun week for a change.

ssshhhh.... do you hear crickets chirping?

stricker
03-16-2012, 06:51 PM

This is just a reminder that the Ammo Box Event ends tomorrow, March 17th @ 11:59 PM (PST).

Boomer, I think you forgot the footnote on your post. You know, the one that says,
"You Need to Buy Your Gold Bars Now before you are SOL."

(...just kidding, of course! )

War Priest
03-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Oh. Nice stricker!

Mcdoc
03-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Yeah - Stricker - I'm so glad you re-posted those - I didn't quite get their full meaning without your valuable insight - LoL

JohnnyR
03-16-2012, 07:47 PM

Right on Mav. Loved the chase, wished I coulda made it to the top. Might get nine, ten's outta reach. Rad new indestructable units though.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Yeah - Stricker - I'm so glad you re-posted those - I didn't quite get their full meaning without your valuable insight - LoL

Sticker, when you going to tell them the secret... :p

Mcdoc
03-16-2012, 08:52 PM
He told me already - it was clever :)

Boomer
03-18-2012, 11:57 AM
Congrats to all our players!!! Keep an eye out for DEETS on future events.

This is just a reminder that the Ammo Box Event ends tonight, March 17th @ 11:59 PM (PST).

stricker
03-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Congrats to all our players!!! Keep an eye out for DEETS on future events.
Many Thanks, Boomer & Funzio! Lots of fun!

btw... could we possibly get some advanced heads up for future DEETS? 1/2 a day after it starts doesn't give us addicts enough prep time to sweet'en up our wives prior to 7.5 hardcore days! ;)