PDA

View Full Version : Armed Infirmary using only the knife

Maverick50727
03-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Curious if anyone has gotten the Armed Infirmary (10bars) using ONLY the Rusty Knife. If you have please post and be honest. Provide the screen shot if you like. PLEASE DON'T RESPOND WITH YOUR CURRENT STATUS. Would like to see if anyone gets it without using gold period. Looks like the gods have to smile on you as we know it gets harder and harder the more bars you get. I'm still stuck at 7 bars myself since 3/13. And had 13 successful opens and 13 fails since my last open. I've given up all hope for myself, but did enjoy the event and getting the first 3 indestructible units and some fair loot. *Thanks Funzio.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 11:39 AM
Good luck Maverick. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Tanner
03-16-2012, 12:14 PM
Curious if anyone has gotten the Armed Infirmary (10bars) using ONLY the Rusty Knife. *If you have please post and be honest. Provide the screen shot if you like. PLEASE DON'T RESPOND WITH YOUR CURRENT STATUS. Would like to see if anyone gets it without using gold period. *Looks like the gods have to smile on you as we know it gets harder and harder the more bars you get. *I'm still stuck at 7 bars myself since 3/13. And had 13 successful opens and 13 fails since my last open. *I've given up all hope for myself, but did enjoy the event and getting the first 3 indestructible units and some fair loot. *Thanks Funzio.

Same here, Thanks Funzio!

Dillinja
03-16-2012, 03:12 PM
maybe 1 in million knife users may get the infirmary unit. I personally think last 2 bars will only happen if you have used gold in the event

JohnnyR
03-16-2012, 07:40 PM
maybe 1 in million knife users may get the infirmary unit. I personally think last 2 bars will only happen if you have used gold in the event

Seems to be the case. Haven't got any at all today....I can't remember if I got my 8th yesterday morning or the night before...

Bronco928
03-17-2012, 06:39 PM

Believe me, whether you used gold during the event or not has absolutely nothing to do with whether you get a titanium bar or not. I know of one person that bought 1500 gold bars & after 100 tries, not 1 titanium bar! I personally used gold 11-12 times, not 1 titanium bar. Using gold for this event seems to work against you more so than for you.

War Priest
03-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Believe me, whether you used gold during the event or not has absolutely nothing to do with whether you get a titanium bar or not. I know of one person that bought 1500 gold bars & after 100 tries, not 1 titanium bar! I personally used gold 11-12 times, not 1 titanium bar. Using gold for this event seems to work against you more so than for you.

Yeah I used about 450 gold to go from 7 bars to 10 bars.

digitalwalker
03-17-2012, 07:01 PM
My inactive account just got 10 bar without using gold.opened boxes about 5 per day.

But my main account still stuck at 8 bars... Has oopened boxes about 10 per day.

Purely luck..

MaverickMunkey
03-17-2012, 07:13 PM
It must be luck - I have opened about 30 boxes since I got the 9th T-Bar (with both GOld and Rusty Knife) and all i have got is Valor and Money.

I am really tired of this now!

War Priest
03-17-2012, 07:21 PM
It must be luck - I have opened about 30 boxes since I got the 9th T-Bar (with both GOld and Rusty Knife) and all i have got is Valor and Money.

Try a few more with gold if you can buddy. Your so close, it would suck to not get the last bar.

MaverickMunkey
03-17-2012, 07:33 PM
I am but the worst thing is that the supply of boxes seems to be dwindling!

From a high of 50 odd I am finding them difficult to locate either by completing missions or attacking!

I am running the risk of running out before the timer does!

Bronco928
03-17-2012, 07:40 PM

SAme here, I've gotten 500 valor all day long, whether using gold or the knife, with the exception of 1 elite brigadeer. It's really frustrating to be so close, yet so far away!

War Priest
03-17-2012, 07:41 PM
I am but the worst thing is that the supply of boxes seems to be dwindling!

From a high of 50 odd I am finding them difficult to locate either by completing missions or attacking!

I am running the risk of running out before the timer does!

Ah, sorry bud. I'd send you mine if it was possible. I don't need them now.

MaverickMunkey
03-17-2012, 07:46 PM
Cheers for offer - much appreciated!

Tim @ MW
03-17-2012, 07:58 PM
I am stuck at 7 bars on both of my accounts for the last 3days.

Never had my hopes very high however so I am not really disappointed.

vball
03-17-2012, 08:13 PM
I have 9 bars using only the rusty knire. I did accidently hit the first option one time, but no gold use for this.

Time is winding down, so it is looking slim that I will get it, but congrats to those that have succeeded.

By the way I am still married after this week, although my wife shakes her head as she walks by me heading to bed as I sit and watch that stupid countdown for the next rusty knife attempt.

Bronco928
03-17-2012, 10:07 PM
although my wife shakes her head as she walks by me heading to bed as I sit and watch that stupid countdown for the next rusty knife attempt.

LOL...I'm quite certain there are more than a few MW players getting the ole head shake, along with a dirty look from the Mrs and not getting, um well, I'm sure you know what I'm saying!

stricker
03-17-2012, 10:10 PM
LOL...I'm quite certain there are more than a few MW players getting the ole head shake, along with a dirty look from the Mrs and not getting, um well, I'm sure you know what I'm saying!
yeap! ...YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!
...you're looking at one right here!

MaverickMunkey
03-17-2012, 10:14 PM
My wife has now decided that I am completely mad by constantly playing this game at home and at work (and during this event, even when out walking the dogs!!!!)

JMC
03-17-2012, 11:23 PM
I got the armed infirmary yesterday using only the knifes. But i had the extra 6 days from beta, so that doesn't really count.

stricker
03-17-2012, 11:33 PM
I got the armed infirmary yesterday using only the knifes. But i had the extra 6 days from beta, so that doesn't really count.
awesome! beta testing or not... Congrats JMC!!!

Dravak
03-18-2012, 12:41 AM
Nope stuck at 8 and still don't want spent gold in this game .. While I know if I spent 300 gold probaly would get 10.
One titanium bar went bugged , cause of too fast clicking lol , the reset timer had priority over the ok accept.

Nah don't enjoy this game as much as crime city :) , but happy a lot of people do .
Atleast this event is much more fair then our emerald one in CC .

Shawshank
03-18-2012, 01:09 AM
So... The only people who got it without gold were the beta testers?

stricker
03-18-2012, 01:17 AM
So... The only people who got it without gold were the beta testers?
No. there are a few non-beta test free players that got it!

Dillinja
03-18-2012, 01:28 AM
No. there are a few non-beta test free players that got it!
Do you know something we dont?
I havent come across any non-gold player who got all 10 bars. Care to name who you know got the 10bars using only knife option?

War Priest
03-18-2012, 01:32 AM
Do you know something we dont?
I havent come across any non-gold player who got all 10 bars. Care to name who you know got the 10bars using only knife option?

Kuku, and possibly deskjockey. Thought there was another one as well.

stricker
03-18-2012, 01:36 AM
Kuku, and possibly deskjockey. Thought there was another one as well.
thanks wp... i was weeding back through the threads trying to find them...

-----------------------------------------
03-17-2012 07:07 PM #25
kuku
...are you the 1st free player to post 10 TBs?
i'm not a free player but dont spend gold for this event, so yes i'm free player ^^

btw: JMC have 9 bars since yesterday too, i think he has reached the 10 too
-----------------------------------------
I think it was DeskJ...
I remember someone mention they did on 1 of their 2 accounts.

Dillinja
03-18-2012, 01:38 AM
These guys weren't beta testers??? As beta testers had nearly a week extra.
I'm just curious as the odds with knife option was heavily stacked ( and I mean real heavily stacked against you)

Mohammed
03-18-2012, 02:35 AM
I don't think it's possible to do it, they want you to buy gold

Anyway, just let's enjoy that we dot indestructible units without buying any gold :D

dledour
03-18-2012, 05:25 AM
I used gold to open my last 25 boxes when I had 9 bars, and never got the last one.

Maverick50727
03-18-2012, 12:28 PM
awesome! beta testing or not... Congrats JMC!!!
FYI. I never got past 7 where I was at on the 13th when I posted. I scored another 20 opens and 23 fails after that point with the rusty knife but didn't add another bar. If I had a few extra days maybe. Enjoyed it anyway.