PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something

Fig Oni
03-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi Forum,
Lot of you people are angry at the moment, but if it possible cool down and look at the bigger picture.

1. Crime City is the cash cow for funzio.
2. We the iOS users are the main gold buyers
3. Funzio are a 'One hit wonder company'
4. Most people who would quit are hanging on because of the investment in the game they spent.
5. Future look's bleak for funzio in the long run. Have your laugh on our expense now.

I don't see funzio being in business in the next three years max.

Moral of the thread: People be patient. Your time will come.

Funzio YOU HAVE BEEN NERFED

Tramp Stamp
03-16-2012, 11:17 AM
I don't see funzio being in business in the next three years max.

That being driven entirely by the $20 million float, though I think it's likely they'll have burned through all that with the extravagant office lifestyle they've appeared to have developed and will be seeking to be acquired by a larger publisher in the not-too-distant future.

Fig Oni
03-16-2012, 11:32 AM
That being driven entirely by the $20 million float, though I think it's likely they'll have burned through all that with the extravagant office lifestyle they've appeared to have developed and will be seeking to be acquired by a larger publisher in the not-too-distant future.

Agreed but the name funzio itself has become an untouchable in financial terms because once a person quits cc that be end of their tie ever with this name regardless which publisher took it.