PDA

View Full Version : I Became A Racist...

zynshmily
03-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Yesterday i may have raided a player named "shotu2". I didn't remember it since i attack and raid evenly and fairly when it's lucrative. I don't like making things personal. And i definitely didn't pay any extra attention to that guy.

Seeing no match with me, shotu2 decided to trick others into getting revenge for him.

Last night, he first claimed that I joined some group to be against some individuals. And those individuals actually fell for that and started attacking me...
I was surprised and little pissed, but I can live with that. After all, manipulation and using others to eliminate one's own adversaries is part of the war. And this is a war game, right?

This morning when i woke up, i found that he left a message on my wall saying how he was offended by my racist remark and how i used N word to him...can't believe he played this card.
OK,pal, that's where you cross the line.
You can slander me with some so-called group rumor;you can trash talk me; you can use others to get revenge for you, BUT you can't frame me being a racist. (For god's sake, i didn't even know he was black...) i can put up with being called two-face d**k sucking son of a bytch, but I'm never a racist.

I had no intention to escalade. But this is about principle, so i have to speak up for clarification.
I did NOT make any racist remarks in the game;I did NOT use the N word to anyone in my life.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 11:06 AM
Blocking him will solve that.

zynshmily
03-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Blocking him will solve that.

will do. just can't believe such despicable behavior for a silly little game.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 11:21 AM
I get hate mail all the time. It happens.

Judicium
03-16-2012, 11:26 AM
personally, i take it as a compliment and assume he's mad that i'm winning.

zynshmily
03-16-2012, 11:30 AM
personally, i take it as a compliment and assume he's mad that i'm winning.

Good thinking! I did make him so desperate that he had to lie to others to get revenge for him. thats pretty cool,huh?

War Priest
03-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Good thinking! I did make him so desperate that he had to lie to others to get revenge for him. thats pretty cool,huh?

Yeah. Once I recieved a message saying "No fun for me! Thanks for ruining the game!" ;)

...But he attacked me first so I burned him!

kuku
03-16-2012, 11:42 AM
me too, i have attacked some players and get per attack 100k - 200k and after some hours they write i'm ******* or somthing like that ^^

this users dont know what a WAR is ^^

stricker
03-16-2012, 11:47 AM
Yeah. Once I recieved a message saying "No fun for me! Thanks for ruining the game!" ;)

....that's just out right discrimination against stupid people, MAN!!!
ditto to zynshmily, also! ...both of you should stop this horror!
Go stand in the corner for an hour and when you come out, remember that we are play, pat your neighbor on the back.

zynshmily
03-16-2012, 11:49 AM

lol. the world is full of suckers who give up easily upon little frustration. They are not suited for a game like this. And they won't excel at anything with that attitude.

zynshmily
03-16-2012, 11:50 AM
me too, i have attacked some players and get per attack 100k - 200k and after some hours they write i'm ******* or somthing like that ^^

this users dont know what a WAR is ^^

Based on your wording, i guess, a girl???

War Priest
03-16-2012, 11:52 AM
lol. the world is full of suckers who give up easily upon little frustration. They are not suited for a game like this. And they won't excel at anything with that attitude.

I kind of felt bad though. I had stole probably 30 supply boxes, and over 5 million dollars from him thoughout the week. He was my supply box supplier through the event. :cool: I know it's mean but I needed supply boxes. I am back to camping so all my rivals are lucky.

zynshmily
03-16-2012, 11:59 AM
I kind of felt bad though. I had stole probably 30 supply boxes, and over 5 million dollars from him thoughout the week. He was my supply box supplier through the event. :cool: I know it's mean but I needed supply boxes. I am back to camping so all my rivals are lucky.

That poor guy. Cut him some slack if he compromises.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 12:01 PM
He got off my news feed the moment he wrote the comment, but I would have stopped anyways if he was still on there.

Tanner
03-16-2012, 12:12 PM
so....we don't get to know the users name so we can all make it rain on him too? c'mon!

Maverick50727
03-16-2012, 12:18 PM
I agree with you some lines should not be crossed even in war. *The guy probably is full of it like you say and blowing off steam temporarily. *Many say things they later regret and apologize. *I have never taken anything personal in the game. There is a slim chance he could be telling the truth and he has mistaken you for another by the same name. *I doubt it, but you could ask for proof in the form of a screen shot in a private message on the forum. *If he continues to abuse/lie both in game and in the forum/PM, those actions could have him banned. *I agree it is more than fair to call your allies to help you and I wish there was a better way in the game to do so.

Just as an FYI. *There are many Maverick1, Maverick, maverick, maveric, maverick,etc out there in the game. *At one time I had a few even as allies, but dropped them in doing ally count testing. *There can be only one!!!--Highlander. *LOL. *I have had many ask me to stop hitting them and it wasn't me. *Normally the maverick's I see are a different spelling, nation levels and avatars, but doesn't have to be. *In fact I was surprised to see another person within the last few weeks with the exact same spelling & case flying under the same flag with the exact same level and avatar as me one day in my Rivals list. *I visited his base to make sure I wasn't seeing myself and his base was different. *The game crashed before I looked at his stats fully or could post to his wall and I soon leveled up. *To this date I have never seen this person again. *I wonder at times if I get blamed for his actions or others.

In the end all you can to is live and play by your own morals.

The Lone Ranger Creed

"I believe that to have a friend,
a man must be one.

That all men are created equal
and that everyone has within himself
the power to make this a better world.

That God put the firewood there
but that every man
must gather and light it himself.

In being prepared
physically, mentally, and morally
to fight when necessary
for that which is right.

That a man should make the most
of what equipment he has.

That 'This government,
of the people, by the people
and for the people'
shall live always.

That men should live by
the rule of what is best
for the greatest number.

That sooner or later...
somewhere...somehow...
we must settle with the world
and make payment for what we have taken.

That all things change but truth,
and that truth alone, lives on forever.

In my Creator, my country, my fellow man."

The Lone Ranger
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written by Fran Striker

stricker
03-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Hey Mav... I've never read Fran Striker's creed for the Lone Ranger. Excellent!

Maverick50727
03-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Hey Mav... I've never read Fran Striker's creed for the Lone Ranger. Excellent!The wonder of google and cut & paste. I took the Lone Ranger avatar after many people reached out to me via private messages and posts on my wall for advice. I don't claim to be the greatest in MW but have learned much that I share to those who ask in hopes to make better rivals and more challenge to the game. I probably need to look at it myself again and play fair. I've been beating on people both free and gold alike since the event started, but if I see a person losing too many units I try to move on.

A fiery horse with a speed of light, A cloud of dust, and a hearty "Hi-Yo, Silver!". Maverick rides again. LOL

Mcdoc
03-16-2012, 12:56 PM
I had a guy post something stupid on my wall whining about me taking $400k in a battle - so I used word smithing to slightly embarrass him: "I'm sorry miss, no need to get your pink panties in a wad - I guess you misread the title of the game, it's called Modern War - not Modern Neighborhood. Raiding Rivals is the whole point of the game - thus I am your rival. If you don't want to ever be attacked by me again, then request to be my Allie."

3 minutes later I got: "sorry bro - that message was meant for someone else".