PDA

View Full Version : Wall posts disappeared

colster
03-16-2012, 10:50 AM
I logged into my game today to find that all my wall posts have disappeared except two. I am pretty sure that I didn't delete them so just wondering if anybody else has noticed this.

vitus79
03-16-2012, 10:53 AM
past several days i cant erase coments without clearing my whole wall, only my weeks old comment stays, all other post erased by clicking on the little x on the one i want to erase.. strange

colster
03-16-2012, 11:01 AM
I did try to delete a post last night (I think, was rather early in morning when opening a safe) but it came up with a server error even though the actual game was working ok. Perhaps, I tried a few other times on other posts and it has now caught up. Either way, I'm pretty sure I didn't try to delete 10 or so posts which is what has disappeared.

I was starting to get worried that my account had been compromised? But if you have experienced odd things as well, maybe there is something in it.

Steve0
03-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Had the same message show up last night all better today.

white frog
03-16-2012, 11:17 AM
Yep!! Wall posts have now been nerfed. They were just providing too great an imbalance to the game!

Tramp Stamp
03-16-2012, 11:21 AM
Some people aren't aware of wall posts and/or how they can be used to share information and/or they have no contacts to share with. This created a deep imbalance that required correction. Players currently at level 100 and higher will retain the functionality. Also, mafia codes will no longer work. From now on Henchmen must be purchased or VIP members added. Henchmen now cost 100 gold and VIP is 500 gold for 15 minutes. Just a heads up since you guys like this communication stuff all non-VIP player mafia counts will be reset on Monday so buy your Henchmen now!

vitus79
03-16-2012, 11:41 AM
lulz.........

vitus79
03-16-2012, 11:43 AM
thx TS for making me smile, needed that after the mess im going trough

Joeycool
03-16-2012, 11:55 AM
I did try to delete a post last night (I think, was rather early in morning when opening a safe) but it came up with a server error even though the actual game was working ok. Perhaps, I tried a few other times on other posts and it has now caught up. Either way, I'm pretty sure I didn't try to delete 10 or so posts which is what has disappeared.

I get this exact issue.

vitus79
03-16-2012, 11:56 AM
looks like its official now, walls been tracked and nerfed

Navi Ho
03-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Some people aren't aware of wall posts and/or how they can be used to share information and/or they have no contacts to share with. This created a deep imbalance that required correction. Players currently at level 100 and higher will retain the functionality. Also, mafia codes will no longer work. From now on Henchmen must be purchased or VIP members added. Henchmen now cost 100 gold and VIP is 500 gold for 15 minutes. Just a heads up since you guys like this communication stuff all non-VIP player mafia counts will be reset on Monday so buy your Henchmen now!

LOL .... I take it you attended Crimecity U and took in a couple of Professor's lectures.

upsman_17
03-16-2012, 02:15 PM
I logged into my game today to find that all my wall posts have disappeared except two. I am pretty sure that I didn't delete them so just wondering if anybody else has noticed this.

I had the same issue last night after Funzio refunded me some gold from a mistaken purchase. Next time I went in all my wall comments were gone. I logged out and came back 10 minutes later and they were back.

ogel45
03-16-2012, 02:22 PM
I still have comments going back over 3 months