PDA

View Full Version : Selling Gold Buildings

Sasha54
03-16-2012, 10:41 AM
hi all

I know there are a few threads out there about the pros vs cons of selling buildings but I couldn't clarify what you get when you sell a gold building - such as the Sports Bar. I know you don't get any gold back - so how do they calculate the money to give you - I assume they give you some money.

Although I am only at level 54 I feel that some of my buildings are taking up valuable space and not really bringing in much - examples are the Sports Bar and that fricking Arcade!!!!

and that Abandoned Building - god it is awkward and a space hog - any big reason to keep that.

should they go or should they stay - that is the question............

thoughts/comments appreciated

white frog
03-16-2012, 11:14 AM
First of all, Sports Bars and Arcades are not gold buildings. Secondly, they are both pretty much a waste of space when you get into the upper levels. I would replace them with more valuable econ buildings as opposed to keeping them and spending a fortune in hood expansion.

Also, get rid of the Abandoned Building... completely worthless and waste of good real estate!!!

Sasha54
03-16-2012, 12:05 PM
sorry bout that - got confused and thought the S Bar was.

But regarding my question of selling an actual gold building - i.e. Sushi Bar or Carousel

what do you get back?

thanks

duelblade
03-16-2012, 12:21 PM
i sold my all my one hours a month ago and i gotta say....i kinda regret it..its nice to always have money its really your choice but but please get rid of that abandoned buildings those are worthless

Sasha54
03-16-2012, 12:30 PM
YES - abandoned building going to be abandoned for sure....

those steps really piss me off..........

Dorian Gray
03-16-2012, 12:36 PM
i sold my all my one hours a month ago and i gotta say....i kinda regret it..its nice to always have money its really your choice but but please get rid of that abandoned buildings those are worthless

My one hours are a nice way to pay for wall safe open attempts.

Babytway
03-16-2012, 06:51 PM
my abandon building kicks ass