PDA

View Full Version : Time to move on...

white frog
03-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Okay guys and gals.. A lot has been going on here on the forum the last few days. A massive truckload of s**t has hit the fan, and emotions have been running rampant. I, for one, am cooled down and ready to get back to the FUNdamentals of this game and the forum.

There was a day when this forum was flooded with great posts, educational advice, and good cheer from all. Over the past few days that has totally changed, and 90% of the posts have been all of us venting our feelings at Funzio for what they have done.

I personally feel that the rage and frustration is very much justified, but also that it's time to move on. We know from the very first "Defense Building" scam that Funzio isn't going to do anything to relieve our pain, so the only options are to either quit, or move on playing the game. I choose to move on and get back to having fun with the game and forum (or at least give it my best effort). I think that this is the only way to preserve our precious watering hole (forum) and keep us coming back.

For those of you with continued frustration, I do feel your pain and sympathize with you. It's time to let it go!

Swifty
03-16-2012, 07:41 AM
I wrote out a long snarky comment, then thought better of it.

Seriously. You guys need to remind me to lurk more and post less.

Holicaholic
03-16-2012, 07:49 AM
The days of those good topics and posts are long gone. Just about everything has been figured out about the mechanics of this game, along with the economy aspect. Those "great posts" as you called them are chronicled in the "Best of the Best" guides. Because of that there isn't a whole lot more to discover in this game, and therefor topics about what to farm pop up. Every now and then someone asks for advice (I made a topic like that this morning), but for the most part there is no mystery left for which to try and discover. That's why all the topics and posts are the same.

Tramp Stamp
03-16-2012, 10:32 AM
There's still work to do on the robbery aspect to find algorithmically the sweetest spots for exp:$ and exp:respect. I just started on this before I quit. Of course once this is figured out robberies will be nerfed.

Nicholost
03-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Of course once this is figured out robberies will be nerfed.
... and replaced with hugs. Hugging with the random chance of a butt-grab doubles RP.