PDA

View Full Version : Drops being nerfed is good news for me .....................

NotsoFunzio
03-16-2012, 06:39 AM
I don't like to spend money on this game...... So I farm.......
I have enough M4 A1s now............ Not enough busses but hey thats ok I don't need them anyways...........

Im level 124 and Im sitting there with my 500 M4 A1s. Im not advancing im not collecting 200 pound im not passing go.............. Iv been here a while........... the threshold that much higher level players can see you is always increasing with the more people advance............... HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS NO LONGER SEE ME :D

What I will be doing is expanding my hood...... Buying level one defensive buildings....... Buying weapons.......

Also this lockbox event is a godsend for me so its the new thug life rounds................. It forces people to level up fast..... Increasing the level that High level players can see you...............

So....................... What FUNZIO had done is helped me out no end..............

Basicaly.............. Im staying put...... with my 500 M4 A1s and few DD.....

Before long im going to be surrounded by players that were never given the fair chance.......... to get these guns and busses........................ :). Where I did.............................. Without them this new breed of players that are comming up..... wont have a chance................. Without the M4 A1s I have you will have had to spent god knows how much money to even compete with me. :p And as iv said I have spent very little on gold...... YOU WILL BE SPENDING YOUR RP on Shot Guns, where i got the equivelant for free and spent mine on better items........

NEW PLAYERS (even new gold players) DON'T HAVE A CHANCE Vs players that have been playing a while. And are now camping

Mwhahaha Thanks funzio for giving me an unfair advantage...... And allowing me to sit pretty at my level..... Now putting harldy any effort, time, nor real money into the game.... But still allowing me to kick ass!

white frog
03-16-2012, 06:41 AM
Wow.. none of us will ever need to use periods ever again in this forum!

Swifty
03-16-2012, 06:42 AM
@OP

Sounds like you are doing pretty good.

NotsoFunzio
03-16-2012, 06:45 AM
Basically Iv stopped playing I log in very little these days........ Iv just noticed how FUNZIO has just helped out the LONG TERM CAMPER (me) thats been playing a while....

Its real unfair on what they have done to the newer guys... And made players like me that much stronger..........

kaz
03-16-2012, 06:49 AM
I think you forgot to use periods between your sentences

whocareswhatmynameis
03-16-2012, 06:51 AM
classic hatter :)

i need muney
03-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Alone.........forever alone.......................

Inzaghi
03-16-2012, 01:24 PM
As I have calculated, it take more than one thousand RM for newcomers to buy gold items, together with 500 rusty m4a1s, to compete against veterans with 500 m4a1s who spent nothing. Congrats to Funzio!

NotsoFunzio
03-16-2012, 01:30 PM
As I have calculated, it take more than one thousand RM for newcomers to buy gold items, together with 500 rusty m4a1s, to compete against veterans with 500 m4a1s who spent nothing. Congrats to Funzio!

Yep............... And the only thing that was gonna make me stop camping......... Was the niggaling feeling I got..... That i should be farming busses................. Funzio fixed this for me............... I'll soon be amongst the rusy m4 gang in no time :)