PDA

View Full Version : We Need a Water Defense Building

Mcdoc
03-16-2012, 06:16 AM
With the Oil Rigs being completely in the water, it is sometimes necessary to put them out at sea behind a shipyard or dry dock - not many defenses can reach out that far.

Assuming the blue ring of defense actually means something, it would be nice to see an added floating mine field or defensive buoy or some other creative floating defensive building that we could place around the oil rigs.

Just a thought.

Desas
03-16-2012, 06:38 AM
With the Oil Rigs being completely in the water, it is sometimes necessary to put them out at sea behind a shipyard or dry dock - not many defenses can reach out that far.

Assuming the blue ring of defense actually means something, it would be nice to see an added floating mine field or defensive buoy or some other creative floating defensive building that we could place around the oil rigs.

Just a thought.

Full support from my side. Right now I am thinking to use mine fields (still level 48 so one more to go)
to cover oil rigs from the coast, but it seems a bit funny
...defending sea building with ground mines, well at least no one will get my oil from coast attack :)

War Priest
03-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Stricker has mentioned the idea of an underwater mine field before. We really do need one.